Join our server on Discord

Star Force! (Ryuusei no Rockman RPG)
"Please...stop this.. I can't take it anymore..." Yogi panted, holding bags of stuff animal toys, sweets and some souvenirs.
"Yeah... I'm all tired out.." chuckled Shu a bit who is flapping the chinese fan at Zoe, giving her some cool breeze.

Ryu on the other hand was ordered to win all the lion plushies near a stand, using a toy gun to shoot them down while they all hovering about above him.
"21, 22, 23...24.." Suddenly his transer then moved by itself forcing him to follow it, away from his friends.

"H-hey Xylar! What are you doing!?" Ryu asked after stopping behind a tent. The transer opens by itself and beams out a bright yellow stream into the sky and biomerges a dragon wearing his red armour.
"C'mon Ryu I'm bored, let's go virus busting!" Xylar said as he stretched his arms and yawns.
"Nah, not now Xylar. I'm kinda busy" Ryu answered back. " I can't just ditch my friends like that"
"Busy? C'mon Ryu, we'll just gonna play for a little while and then go back with your pals alright?" Xylar asked nicely with his claws clasped.
"Mmmmm..."
[Image: FlamedramonColored.png]
Veemon's Followers
"C'mon Ada, don't want to get in the way." Chris pulled Ada away gently to leave Dorothy and Shaun alone, following behind Mar and Alie towards the hot dog stand.

"You don't need to pull, I can take a hint." Ada yanked her hand out of her brother's grasp and followed along the zoo path quietly.

"Geez, you're so moody. Lighten up, you're at the zoo." Chris shook his head before going on ahead with the group.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"So, who wants a hot dog?" Mar said, rubbing his hands together while licking his lips in anticipation.

Meanwhile, Dorothy yanked Shaun towards her as she dragged him along, "Gee! It'll be fun! Let's go!" she said.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh come on you can eat later, let's go see the wolves!" Aile jumped excitedly.

"Aww, but I want a hotdog." Shaun groaned as he was pulled along.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(wow all this went silent already? O_o )
[Image: FlamedramonColored.png]
Veemon's Followers