Join our server on Discord

Bleach: Last Stand.
OOC: Sure, no prob. Before I can accept you in, mind explaining me over a PM why your Shinigami char is able to make use of a Hollow's ability without being a Vizard? And before you use it as an argument: A Zanpaktoh's ability turning its Shinigami into a fascimite of a Vizard is something I can't permit due to me having deformed the plot enough is it is. :D
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hee, not just rust ya, deary." Vook giggled, shaking her head. "It'll be quite hard to hit us when you can't see us." she added, before letting out a torrent of her fire breath onto the concentrated sphere of water, lots of steam bursting out of it, starting to fill the area like a thick cloud.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Mindy: Yay, thanks Marrie!

IC:

"Mmm, friendly aren't you?" Mindy giggled, one of her hands resting ontop of Rei's, guiding it through her clothes, "Feel anything you like?" she purred.

*Gate*

"Lizzy call me Captain, or Shadow, but would you stop with snowball?" Shadow asked, sighing a bit, he already assumed his request would have little if any effect, "Was beginning to think you weren't coming, is everyone ready? Once we go through I don't plan on coming back till our mission is complete."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"i can see why she calls you snowball" Ayame says appearing beside her two new companions "Take a joke and let regulations go by the wayside, it may let you get a better relationship with your subordinates." she says offhandedly. "So i suppsoe i am coming along for this mission since your dragging everyone i have had contact with along, i hope you trust me enough to watch your back ehh snowball-san?"
OOC: Gah! Must get in!

IC: *5th squad captain's barracks*

Artimis was asleep, ignoring everything happening outside. He had been working one nonsense after another and he wanted some shut-eye. However, he was now getting bored.

"Gah!" Artimis exclaimed awaken, "I am bored. But I shouldn't complain to anyone. I can see that happening now; 'I'm bored' I'll say, 'Don't you have work to do?' they'll ask, 'Well, yes.' I'll say, 'But that gets pretty boring.' 'You're a captain,' they'll say,'You're supposed to setting an example for others.' 'And I am,' I'll reply, 'by showing how boring everyday work can be.' 'How did yo ever become 5th squad captain with your attitude?' they'll ask 'Because I'm awesome like that.' I'll say. Then I'll be interrupted by some other captain telling me to do my duties, I'll say 'fine' then go to my barracks and sleep. I'm surprised no one's noticed that by now. Oh, well." Artimis stood up and walked toward the door. "I've got nothing better to do." He opened the door and stepped outside.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Welcome aboard, Venin!

Greet him too, guys! Don't be such meanies! D:!

IC:

"Haaaaaaai, SnowBall-san!" Lizzy saluted him as if she was acknowledging Shadow, except she probably didn't get the message straight. "Ayame-chan will be coming with us! And Yuyou-kun too! Speaking of which... Where is he?" she asked, blinking, a rattling beneath her alerting her as she got off her sitting place. "Yuyou-kun! What are you doing on the ground? You should go rest up at your home if you're tired!"

"You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?" Kazan growled as he got up, blushing embarrassedly as she dusted himself off. He shook his head and embarrassment off, before looking towards Shadow, "Shadow-taicho, we're ready any time." He nodded.

"I'm ready, too." A familiar, large figure stood by Kazan suddenly, shading the rest who were very modestly-sized next to him.

"Gah! Zeke-san!" Kazan reacted with a jumpy gasp, blinking, "Wh-where did you come from? And where have you been?!"

Zeke folded his grey-colored, muscular arms, "Been waiting here all this time. I'm not one to input unecessary comments into conversations."

"Oooh, so tall!" Lizzy found herself oggling at Zeke.

"I... I see." Kazan nodded half-heartedly, sighing in disappointment. "When are we going to have normal people here?" he thought to himself.

(Hollow Forest)

Proto imagined this was his chance, not only to strike, but to ascertain his hypothesis. That's when the arrancar flew towards Kinzoku from behind, his katana-arm outstretched in front of him. "Take this!" he loudly yelled, attempting to impale Kinzoku from behind, his eyes observing the creature's movements carefully.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Welcome Venin! Hope you have on here. That being said, it's time for the initiation ceremony. Anybody have a unicycle?

IC:

Hyouzen assisted in the attack by slicing into Kinzoku's body after Proto's strike. "Heh, no way you were going to beat all us!"

Kinzoku had trouble reacting as his body was thrown thanks to the double attack. Vook's mist made it difficult for the metal golem to see, making him unaware of the very small cracks beginning to show on his outer shell. "Humph, very good, but what if I use your mist against you?" He then transformed his right arm, making it take on the appearance of a gatling gun of some sort. He then started firing erratically in all directions into the mist, causing several trees to be struck in his frenzy.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Glad to be here.

IC: Artimis looked to the sky and saw a hell butterfly move towards him. He caught it and receive it's message.

"Since you're being lazy again, I heard that a recon is being made near the Senkai Gate, why don't you help them out, that is, if they'll let you, 'Captain Gideon'." The butterfly flew off.
"Huh. Didn't even bother to tell me who he was. Oh well, I guess this is better than being, as he says, 'lazy'."

Artimis quickly made his way to the gate and found the group already there.

"Greetings," he told them, "May I be of some assistance?"
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Who says I'm a meanie? Sheesh, kick a few puppies and suddenly everyone labels ya.

IC:

"Good, hope you're all ready," Shadow held up his hand, a large doorway rising up infront of them, the doors opening slowly to reveal the gateway from the shinigami world to the human world, "Alright, remember to be careful in there. Even if they can't see us they can see any destruction we cause." he warned as he walked through the gateway.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayame gave a sigh and brushed some of her hair from out in front of her face. "What exactly are we hunting?" she asks, haveing not been around for the briefing, if there was even a briefing.