Join our server on Discord

Bleach: Last Stand.
Okay, I can't remember all the stuff I typed at first for this RPG, so we'll have to deal with it (Sorry newcomers if any), so, guys.

This is gonna work in this way: For now, you all post your profiles (Will post mine later since I'm the one controlling most characters) only, and if you want, you can make LAST-TIME editions to your characters, add, or substract characters to the story. Don't feel rushed, but I need this done as soon as you can, everybody!

If you need help, refer to the most recent topic at "R-What?" which is currently being filled with locations and info about all the characters. Thank you, and forgive any inconvenience!

Edit: Forgot the character sheet.

Name:
Race: (Remember, Super-Human, Shinigami (with rank included), Vaizard, Arrancar, Quincy, Mod-Soul or Hollow)
Description:
Weapon: (This way we'll make it easier this time. Simple write what your weapon is, its name and description)
Powers: (These include Shikai, Bankai and Kidou. Write 'em all here.)
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
((Well looks like I will be the first to get back into this. Even though I won't be able to do anything till the others meet my other character which I will put up his sheet later.))

Name:Yorimi Chinen
Race:Anthro Cat Shinigami, Captain of the 4th squad
Description:Fairly tall and slightly skinny. Pure white fur with waist length similarly colored hair and blood red eyes
Weapon: Zanpaktou, while unreleased looks like a normal sword. In Shikai is named Fenikkusu looks like a large scimitar with fiery red bird wings and tail. Is released by saying "Kashou Fenikkusu" (Burn Pheonix). In bankai Yorimi is covered in fire and sprouts bird like wings and tail.
Powers:In Shikai her sword grants her wide control of fire and also grants her speed equaling Ichigo's Bankai. Her Shikai also grants her the ability to fuse her sword with someone and heal there injuries at an incredible rate. In Bankai this skill is increased even further and she is capable of coming back from the dead as well as bringing others back from the dead so long as they have been dead for under 2 min. The Bankai has one major drawback. When she deactivates her Bankai she falls into a coma for 1 day plus the number of times the resurrection was used. Has various medical and binding kidou.
Name: Vook Kyrian
Race: Vaizard, or Arrancar...I can't remember which. ><; I think she was a Vaizard.
Description: You know, her, you love her? She's in my profile page. Except she;s wearing a black robe that covers her whole body, and has a hood on it, as well.
Weapon: Warglaive; pretty much a basic sword, though longer than most 1-handed swords; splits into two.
Powers: Kidou? God, so many different names here, I can't remember which one was the basic 'magic' thing.

Des. #35 - Cold Spike - Launches a spike of thick ice at the enemy.
Des. #43 - Blast Wave - Blasts the ground all around Vook within 5 meters, making it very hot to the touch.
Des. #65 - Dragon's Breath - can only be used once an hour.
Bind #25 - Mind Flay - slows enemy's reaction time, slightly.
Des. #50 - Shadow Clone - Summons a shadow clone to help Vook fight.
Des. #93 - Shadow Word: Death - Puts a countdown timer on the enemy for 10 minutes, but immobilizes Vook. If the enemy is unable to attack Vook before the 10 minutes are up, *KABOOM*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
I-I think I'm about to cry!

Diva: Shh, don't worry it'll be fine...

Name: Salem Kannakaze
Race: Shinigami, Lieutenant of the thirteenth squad.
Description: A 6' tall lightly tanned boy who most of his time hanging around the 4th squadron barracks, he has long silverish white hair cut short in the front while the back is braided into a ponytail that stops about 8" below his knees, he has red eyes, long black fury ears and a long black cat tail, unlike most shinigami the sash on his uniform is red, his upper robes have no left side (like Ichigo's when he saved Rukia), and the legs of his hakama are narrower and less billowy.
Weapon: Ketsueki Senshoku, Sealed: a long straight zanpakto with a very used and worn looking blade (Basically like Kenpachi's but it doesn't curve), a thin diamond guard (Like this <>, the long ends point to the edge and back of thye sword), the hilt is wraped in a smooth, sleek, black cloth, the sheath is balck and the first 6" is wrapped in a smooth, sleek, red cloth.
Shikai: Looks like Ichgo's Sealed form but has a red streak in the middle of the blade giving it a blood stained apearence, the hilt is now wrapped in loose ragged blood stained white cloth, and the tassels on the end are red and have bells dangling from them
Bankai: Ketsueki Senshoku Kaguya-hime (Blood stained radiant night princess! The ultimate badass name!!!): [Image: bankotsu-2.jpg] but the wrappings are red and he gets a cloak like Ichigo wore only it is black the rope that holds it is red, the wooden clip is black has a bat insignia on it.
Powers: Shadow step: A modified version of the flash step moving a fraction faster and allowing the user to compress and hide their reiatsu, only two people can perfom this at the moment...one is dead.
Shadow Charge: Still a work in progress it will be reveal very soon.
Shikai: Blades of blood: Transmutes blood into dozens of crecent shaped blades.
Bankai: Adament Blood Barrage: Basicaly think that attack Kaname Tosen used on Kenpachi and paint the blades it fires red.
And finally Retsu mode!: Removes his cloak and it turns into a liquid smoke substance that fuses with him and his blade turning it and it's attack's black, it also turns the whites of his eyes black and gives him tatoos all over his body [Image: 2wdtzb9.jpg], although this technique gives him power that exceed's that of any captain it is FAR too dangerous to use...
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Oh man, I can barely remember half the stuff about my characters.

Name: Shadow.
Race: Shinigami, squad 10 captain.
Description: White anthro wolf.
Weapon: Zanpaktoh
Powers: Shikai adds a chain that freezes when it touches. Bankai ice covers parts of his body formint a tail, wings, and a dragon's head on his sword hand.

Name: Katt
Race: Shinigami, vice-captain of squad 10.
Description: 5'8" anthro tiger.
Weapon: Zanpaktoh.
Powers: Shikai causes the blade to cover her hands and form clawed gloves. Bankai summons a large white tiger.

Name: Mindy
Race: Arrancar.
Description: Anthro sheep, has remains of her hollow mask on her cheeks.
Weapon: Zanpaktoh
Powers: Shikai causes the sword to split into a mult-tailed whip, each additional tail reduces the overall length of them.

Bind #19 part 1, restrain: Summons chains from nowhere, restraining an opponent.

Bind # 19 part 2, submission: Chains retract and force the captured opponent onto his or her knees or other positions.

Bind # 38: Cloth-like restraints appear around the opponent, binding them and wrapping them up to the point of near mummification.

Think that's everything.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Man, I'm glad I saved this stuff.

Name: Trent Hayabusa
Ranking: Squad 2 Captain
Character: Shinigami
Description: A smoky grey gryphon with a black beak and green eyes. He has a muscular lion-like body with ebony talons, feathery wings coming out of his back, and a falcon shaped head.
Weapon: Zanpakutō
Weapon Name: Cronus
Senkai: When activated, Cronus expands into a drill shape around Trent’s left hand and arm. The drill spins at a rapid pace and is excellent for puncturing heavy defenses.
Bankai: Coats Trent in a suit of black armor except for his eyes, and his left hand given an enhanced version of his Senkai drill. In this form, Trent can execute his true finishing move, Time Shatter, which absolutely freezes his opponent’s time flow for if he can score a direct hit with his drill. A secondary ability he wields while using Bankai is the Flashwatch, similar to the Flash Step except Trent is accelerating his time flow to speed up.
Available Kidō:
Binding Art #27: Chrono Distortion: Slows down the target’s time flow.
Binding Art #64: Gaia Embrace: Increase the gravitational pull on the target to weight down their movements. If enough spiritual energy is put behind it, this Kidō may harm the target due to the crushing force.
Destructive Art #52: Lotus Maelstrom: Summons a spiraling blast of green spiritual energy.

Name: Hyouzen Masuda
Character: Vaizard
Description: A red haired, blue dragon with deep blue eyes. He has a fairly muscular build and a good set of claws and fangs along with a couple of horns pointing backwards from his head, but no wings. Hyouzen wears a grey robe with some light armor underneath.
Weapon: Zanpakutō
Weapon Name: Enki
Shikai: When activated, Enki becomes a sharp blade shaped like a giant oar. When swung, Enki releases a wave of water that is as sharp as a sword.
Bankai: Releases the power of the Hollow deep within himself, a mask covering half of his face. In this form, fins begin growing from his arms and legs, his fingers and toes becoming webbed. His body overall becomes more beastly and fierce unlike his normal anthro form. He gains full manipulation of water including moisture in the air and can freeze it if he so wishes. His true finishing technique, Arctic Burst, is a deadly attack where he continuously rains sharp knives made of ice down on his opponent.
Available Kidō:
Binding Art #55: Hydrus Prison: Traps and binds an opponent in a cell of floating water, eventually drowning them.
Binding Art #80: Ice Coffin: A stronger version of Hydrus Prison, except it encases the target in ice rather water.
Destructive Art #74: Cold Snap: A pillar of ice shoots up from the ground before bursting before the target.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Name: Saitorie Hanazuru
Race: Vizard, former 2nd division lieutenant
Description: orange and black Anthro Fox
Weapon: The swords name is Arashitenko. Sealed- Two normal katanas with black hilts and red tassels. Shikai- Release phrase is (Calm yourself, Arashitenko) The sword turns into a brown wooden version of a normal Katana except that it has no guard or hilt. It also has a sharp, metal cutting edge that starts two inches about when his hand is. The second Katana is transformed into a fan traditional japanese folding fan connect to the sword by a chain this about to feet long and connected to the, what should be the hilt, by a chain.
Powers: Ha shou (Beast wave)- When Saito waves his fan a blade of wind and reiatsu is sent toward the opponent. The air rushes very rapidly and is very sharp.

Rasengan: Saito holds his right sword straight up and a ball of wind forms around the tip of the sword and where his hand is. The ball is greenish blue and works like a drill of condensed wind and reiatsu. It can be release to cause an explosion-like effect where the opponent is trapped in a sphere of wind and is blow backward a few meters.

Shiden (purple lightning, sword flash)- As the sword is slashed flashes of purple lightning are fired of of the sharp metal edge. The intensity can be changed, meaning he could use it to just shock a person a bit, paralyze then, or just completely electrocute them.(once every 10 post if used to paralyze the target.)(Target paralyzed for two post)

Raikiri: Saito holds up the sword in his left hand as it begins to charge with large amount of lightning. He then condense all the lightning into a thin blade of pure lightning on the cutting edge of his sword. He usually runs forward dragging.

Bakudo 63. Sajo Sabuka (Chainlike Desert) = Causes extremely large and heavy braided ropes of energy to cover your opponent and bind them. Almost unable to break except in cases of extremely strong individuals.
Bakudo 81. Danku (Splitting Void) = Creates a barrier in the form of a rectangle as tall as the user; can block destructive Kido up to number 89.
Hado 1. Shou(Trust) = Fires a small concussive force at the target, deals little to no damage
Hado 31. Shakkahou(Shot of Red Fire) = Casts a red ball of spiritual energy at target.(Reiatsu 70)
Hado 33. Soukatsui(Blue Fire, Crash Down) = Casts a blue ball of spiritual energy at the target. Similar to 31 but more powerful and accurate
Hado 67. Damashiiken(Soul Blade) = [Custom] If you get disarmed or need another weapon your reiatsu becomes a weapon like a katana. Part of your reiatsu is transformed into a sword that you can use like an ordinary katana
Hado 88. Hiryugeki Zoku Shinten Raiho(Flying Dragon Striking, Heaven Shaking, Lightning Cannon) = Fires an enormous blast of energy very much like a laser beam that will engulf and obliterate a target.

[Image: 2vbkgfm.jpg]
puppies and digimon rule

PATAMON + GATOMON=NEKOMON &WHITEPATAMON
Creative Minds
Name: Naibu Kemono
Race: Shinigami (11th squad captain)
Description: He's human, 2 meters tall (more or less), black hair, black eyes, and he has a scar across his left eye.
Weapon: Zanpakto named Kamikaze
Powers:
Shikai: His katana is remplaced by two knuckles
Bankai: His weapon chages again, this time is a scythe and he has two wings on his back.

Name: Rina
Race: Shinigami (12th squad captain)
Description: she has black & white fur, white hair and green eyes. She's big D-cup. She's cheerful, carefree and very iresponsible.
Weapon: Monshou (her zanpakto is considered to have the most powerful defence of all soul society in her shikai form).
Powers:
Shikai: In her shikai form her sword is gone, in it's place is a big elemental shield, stong against a any type of
elemental attacks and has an high defence, Since her sword is gone she is only able to attack with kido or with
her barefists/claws at close range.
Bankai: Monshou Shujinkou: Once her bankai is released she transform into a demonic tigreess. Her shinigami outfit it's gone, in it's place she wearing black bikini, her eyes are engulfed in blue fire, her white hair becomes silver and she has a demon like tail. In this form Rina can change her element at will, when using an element if the kido is the same element as her it doubles it's damage.
To see some of my artwork Click here
Name: Kazan Yuyou.
Race: Shinigami (12th Squad's Vice-Captain)
Description: Tall, well-built blue and white anthropomorphic dragon with short white hair and blue eyes.
Weapon: Zanpaktoh called Tsubame (Swallow).
Powers:

Shikai: "Dive, Tsubame!" Starts spinning the sword in air like a training rod and it becomes a blur, when the blur stops, it turns into a large double-oar-bladed weapon with the power to enable Kazan to move at supersonic speeds.

Bankai: "Kamisori Tsubame." (Razor-Blade Swallow) The Swallow in Kazan's claws splits into two large short-swords and when he grabs them his entire body covers itself into a thick metallic armor with two large steel wings on his back that allow him to fly impressively fast.

Kidou: (I forgot most of the custom-made I put, but meh. He can use up to level 60 Destructive, and only a couple Binding Arts)

Name: Elizabeth. (Lizzy)
Race: Shinigami. (?)
Description: Not so tall in height, same design as Kazan's scales, but the blue is replaced by purple. Has a goddess' body in terms of curvature, and a rather supple chest. She's got green eyes and spiky red hair.
Weapon: Zanpaktoh called Enkou-Senken (Flame Seer).
Powers:

Shikai: "Scorch! Enkou-Senken!" Does a rather stylish and alluring sword dance, where her sword's handle turns crimson red and sprouts a long ribbon (Like Rukia's, but red) and the blade radiates a red aura. The sword enables four foundamental attacks for Lizzy to use:

Zansetsuken: Lunges at the enemy and hits their weak spot with a focused blow that can stun them for a short period of time.

Combustion: Lizzy's body catches fire (Her robes don't burn from this, you pervs) and each of her attacks cause extra damage because of the fire. Getting too close to her (Enemies or Allies) while she's in this state can damage them from the extreme heat.

Hwa Line: Draws a circle around an enemy (Or enemies). Once the circle is completed, everything that's inside the circle remains inside (Including the caster) until Lizzy decides to cancel it.

Jeh's Wrath: Once a Hwa Line is produced, the field inside the circle becomes red. If anybody falls down in battle (Even by a minor wound), they are burnt at extreme temperatures.

Bankai: Hasn't learned yet...

Kidou: Doesn't know.

Name: Proto.
Race: Arrancar.
Description: Has the body of a boy with short hair. His being is comprissed of solely white matter, and even though he's adapted the form of a kid, he can simply alter any body he uses (Provided there's a reason to). The only thing of him that isn't white are his two ruby-red eyes, and a third on his forehead. He's got no mouth, ears, or nose, but strangely, he can still talk and listen.
Weapon: Zanpaktoh called Anaboko. (Hollow)
Powers:

Shikai: "Absorb, Anaboko." Proto rises his right arm and it turns into long spear-like blade. By itself, it's only a basic weapon and a defensive method, but his true powers comes from a technique called "Assimilation", which draws power from Spirit Particles in the surroundings by the use of the very same command to activate the Shikai. Proto can absorb five different types of Spirit Particles, and all of them save for one are elemental, therefore, provided there are enough Spirit Particles at all, he can manipulate Fire, Earth, Wind or Water into different techniques. Then there's a separate ability.
Proto can absorb Spirit Particles from a Shinigami's reiatsu and assimilate their own weapons, in other words, he can assimilate a Bankai with no problem at all. (The assimilated Bankai isn't permanent, and it doesn't disable the affected Shinigami's Bankai, either).

Resurreccion: Doesn't have.

Okay, won't add anything for Wanizumi yet because I'm still not sure if she'll be a permanent character, she's Espada Number 1 anyways, I doubt it's fair to make a legit in that way ;3

So anyways, let us start/continue!

IC:

(Outside the Medical Room)

Kazan exited with his eyes fully widened and his lips closed tightly onto his maw, an evident blush appearing all over his face as he padded through the corridors with Captain Shadow, "Does that girl even realize she's naked?" he said, referring to Lizzy, whose entire body had been burnt by Captain Yorimi to prevent a mortal end to her 'life' and had been resurrected from the ashes into a completely healed body.

OOC: I forgot where Yorimi's Vice-Captain or Yorimi said we had to go to meet up with someone else. I know it was some sort of secret passageway nearby, but I don't remember the details Digi_Lord, if you can elaborate, please...

IC:

(Medical Room)

Restrained by the people who were measuring her body, Lizzy moaned in disgust by the many girls who kept fiddling with the measuring tools. "Hey! Oww! Stop that, it tickles! Tee-hee!" Lizzy complained, people nearby would be able to hear her as she acted like a child. A naked, voluptously curvaceous child, but a child nonetheless.

OOC: That was just for the heck of it, she's alone, anyways!

Hmm, and Proto and Wanizumi are too dead-silent to make any opening statements, I'll let the Masuda Fortress opening to the others!

Also, Disturbed said he won't take part in Bleach anymore, so his character Ebon is out of the game.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I have no idea, I'm sure it'd be a hard thing to not notice, but wheither she seems to care or not is the odd part." Shadow thought aloud, "Wish I had been able to ask more about this person we're supposed to meet, not sure wheither or not we should be prepared for a fight or something."

*Masuda fortress*

OOC: Can't quite recall what was going on, so I'm just gonna ad-lib it. I'll edit later if I royally fuck anything up.

IC:

Mindy cracked her neck as she entered the main room, "So? What're we doing?" she asked, yawning a bit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad