Join our server on Discord

Bleach: Last Stand.
"Hope you weren't waiting long." Shadow said as he approached Salem, he had removed his captains robes, expecting trouble and finding them difficult to fight in, for a set of normal shinigami robes, "Sorry that took so long, not good for a captain to be seen out of uniform so I had to take the scenic route as it were. Have the others arrived yet?" he asked.

*Med ward*

Katt blew a bit of dust floating over her around, bored out of her skull, This is stupid, I feel fine, though I suppose the captain and the others can't really know about how I recovered.

"It's strange."

Katt's ears twitched as she heard talking from a nearby room. She strained to hear better but was only able to make out bits and pieces.

"... increase in reiatsu... can't explain... dangerous."

She sat up on her cot, "Oh no, I knew they'd notice something, and they think I'm dangerous." She glanced around quickly, Need to get out of here, fast, before they decide I'm too dangerous to have alive. she threw off her covers, warping across the room instantly and exiting through a window.

A few seconds after she left one of the members of the med team entered with another shinigami, "But if they're trusting those gauntlets with the captains I suppose they can't be too dangerous to their health, I just don't want to see them in here for reiatsu exhaustion. Huh? Oh no," The shinigami ran to Katt's bed, "Ugh, that girl, she's run off again. I swear next time I'm strapping her down." he growled.

"Oh really," Mindy grinned, it wasn't often you find such an attractive and willing girl, "Tell me, what kind of effect do I have on you?" she purred, running her hands over Rei's sides.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Well, Merc's out of comission until summer starts. Had a talk with him and he says we'll just ignore Naibu for now, and told me to use Rina myself when it's absolutely necessary. Sorry for making you guys wait this long.

And lol, unless Kinzoku plans on ignoring them, Rei and Mindy are gonna get killed if they attempt to 'rest' as they were :P

IC:

(Seireitei: Lab Room)

"Hereeeeeeee! Oh wait." Lizzy said, putting a paw to her cheek after having dragged Ayame all around "Eep. This is where they were before." She told herself, muttering something down her breath before she turned to Ayame, "Have you seen, Oh! Yuyou-kun!" she greeted over to Kazan, who had just returned from delivering Trent over to the infirmary. Rina apparently had left towards her own squad's barracks to continue analysing the construction and reconstruction of the devices.

"Uhm, Lizzy-chan? What are you doing here? Where's everyone?" The dragon asked, blinking in surprise. Just then, a Hell Butterfly came next to him. He put his finger out to receive the message. His eyes widened.

Lizzy saw this reaction and jumped in front of the vice-captain, "What's up? Yuyou-kun! Tell meeeee!" she said, then tackled Kazan, her cleavage practically devouring his face.

"Mmph! HEY!" Kazan growled once on the floor, trying to take Lizzy off himself with an evident blush, "What's your problem?! I was receiving the message- Huh? Where'd the butterfly go?" he blinked, not noticing it in his claw. "Dang, I only got part of the message."

"What was it?!" Lizzy giggled excitedly, her legs kicking around softly as she gingerly awaited for the response.

"It was from Rina-taicho. Shadow-taicho and the others apparently left for the Senkai Gate, and she's ordered me to assist them in the recoinissanse of the enemy's intentions. Apparently she left you a message too, but I'm not sure what it was since you probably smashed that Hell Butterfly with your chest." He flat-stared.

"Oops! Hee hee! My bad!" She said, "She probably meant good luck because I'm going with SnowBall-san too!" she nodded, "And Ayame-chan is coming with us as well!" Lizzy giggled.

"Ayame...?" Kazan blinked, looking over to the other girl nearby Lizzy, "Oh. Hey there. Sorry if I'm being rude but... You aren't part of the 13 Protection Squads, right...?" he said, trying to stand up to look a little less informal, before growling. "Lizzy, get off me!"

"Haaaaai!" The young dragon girl shinigami then bounced away from Kazan, eagerly watching the other two as they talked.

(Hollow Forest)

"Wh-what...?" Proto stuttered, his bloody-ruby-like eyes bulging out as he stared at Kinzoku's shape-shifting form. "Sir, did he just absorb your reiatsu-based attack?!" he suddenly yelled. "That's... Anaboko's ability..."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I assumed that Mindy and Rei were further back just outside of the forest where Kinzoku couldn't see them. Hyouzen did say for someone to protect Rei.

Hyouzen growled a little before telling Proto with obvious frustration, "Yes...he did." The dragon thought hard about their opponent before declaring, "He keeps changing his form...the only thing consistent about him that he's metal."

Kinzoku continued to imitate Proto's form before telling them, "It's pointless. Every move you make will become my advantage." The golem then thrust it's hands out, causing blades of sharp metal to shoot out towards Vook, Proto, and Hyouzen.

"Damn, if only we had a magnet or something." Hyouzen tried to block the metallic barrage, groaning as some of the blades slipped through his defense, cutting into his scales.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hrm, Metal, huh?" Vook grinned, flapping her wings powerfully to quickly get off the ground after a few of the metals sliced at her scales, looking down upon the others, seeing that the spike she had heated earlier had shattered from being hit. "Are there any water sources around here?" she thought out loud, looking around as she was in the air.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Kinda what I was thinking too about Mindy and Rei.

IC:

Shadow glanced up at the sky, "I knew I shouldn't have left her, probably got lost," He shook his head, "We need to hurry, we can't stand here wasting time."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I was, i was a long time ago" Ayame responds to this newcomers statement, crossing her arms over her chest "But the way i see it if you want me to be gone your going to hafta make me go and i don't think you got the ability squirt" the girl says looking up at the taller male. "I am no spy if that is what you ask, my allegiance lies with the old man in charge and him alone." She moves over and stands next to Lizzy, almost hiding behind the busty girl.
((OOC: Wait..I thought that Hyouzen had made Mindy and Rei stay at the fortress...))

"I'm sure everything will turn out alright." Salem said as he stood and opened the gate, stepping aside once it was completely ready and bowing "Captains first."-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A very...HOT...effect Mindy, and I love it." Rei purred, a new sultry voice and personality replacing her own a her hands slipped into Mindy's cloths and began exploring the arrancar's body.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: No, nobody stayed back at the fortress. Just check a few pages back and you'll see that Mindy reacted to the powerful reiatsu wave that happened in Hollow Forest.

That said, I must've assumed wrong too. Thought they had followed the group, never thought they had stayed at the entrance. Well, the Forest was stated as empty, everything's fine I suppose. Carry on :P

IC:

"Uhhh... okay?" Kazan sweat-dropped at the sudden hostility, "I suppose you're just like Lizzy, then." He frowned slightly, "We're getting more unregistered Shinigami as time goes..." he murmured, then nodded to both girls. Lizzy was blinking in surprise at Ayame's choice of a hiding place, but she was quick to smile and giggle. "We should hurry over to Shadow-taicho." He finally said.

Lizzy cheered, "Yaaaaay! I get to play with SnowBall-san again!" she smiled widely, and then bounced over to the exit of the lab. "Hurry up Yuyou-kun! You too Ayame-chaaaan!"

"I don't know how much time we have before they leave, so I think she's right." The blue dragon nodded again, and then quickly disappeared from sight with shunpo.

"Heyy! Not fair! I can do that too!" Lizzy said, instantly disappearing as well as she followed Kazan.

(Senkai Gate)

Kazan arrived a few feet away from Shadow, "Reporting, Shadow-taicho! Rina-taicho has ordered me to accompany you in the recoinissance of, ugh!" crouched down as a sign of respect to Captain Shadow, Kazan now found himself face-to-the-dirt as Lizzy had landed right on him upon catching up.

Sitting on the poor dragon's back, the pink-scaled dragoness waved to Shadow with a big grin "Hi SnowBall-saaaaan!" she greeted.

(Hollow Forest)

"Wait," Proto thought, his eyes sharpening as he caught a glimpse of the projectiles before they were shot, "Anaboko requires me to reintegrate spirit particles to carry my techniques out, yet he seems to be using parts of his own body to attack..." he dodged one of the sharp objects, and then disappeared with a sonido as his eyes turned their attention to the trajectory of the metal spikes for confirmation.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hearing Vook's question, Hyouzen grinned and told her, "Are you kidding? I am a water source, Lady Vook." Using his reiatsu, he summoned nearly all the moisture in the air into a concentrated ball for the dragoness. "Go ahead, show him what you've got."

Kinzoku drew the thrown pieces of metal back into his main body before he laughed a little, telling the group. "Water? Do you intend to rust me? I'm afraid you don't have nearly enough time for that to work."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Man...everything I find fun, I'm late to. Hope I'm not excluded from this, I like Bleach. Sorry for being late. Hope this is suitable(now that it's been modified):

Name: Artimis Gideon
Race:Shinigami(Captain of 5th squad)
Description: Teenager-looking, dark red hair and blue eyes.
Weapon: Zanpakto, Konboumei(Soul Exile), looks like this, but the blade is a gross mixture of red and orange.[Image: Soul_Calibur_CG.jpg].
Powers: Shikai-Goukaken(Hellfire Blade), the blade ignites and when slashed, a fiery shockwave flies toward the target.
Bankai-stabs sword into the ground and a firewall bursts from the ground surrounding him. When it dissipates the Bankai form is reveal. The sword, Konboumei Okaeshi(Soul Exile Revenge), looks similar to the Shikai, but the entire sword is a demonic red and dark wings are connected to the edges of the guard. When they unfold, a creepy eye is revealed. The eye can store sprit energy and save it for later. Artimis' robes turn into spiked armor shoulder pads and knee pads. Spiked gloves, black pants, black armor breastplate(front and back), and a black helm that covers only his eyes and the back of his head. Also, a dark red torn cape and black boots. Black long sleeves and spiked gauntlets.
-Powers in Bankai:
-Shin'en Kyanon(Abyss Cannon) fires from the eye when enough energy is stored.
-Heru Keikan(Hell Crest) necromancer's pentagram appears under him and his enemy(s). When he stabs the circle, he can call forth demonic like creatures that savagely attack his enemies. However, the longer they're out, the more energy it takes and the more there are, the more energy.
-Goukaken, but stronger.
If Bankai is lost forcefully, Artimis is rendered unconcious.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers