Join our server on Discord

Bleach: Last Stand.
Mindy raised an eyebrow, a shiver running through her spine from the odd feeling, "So, tell me, where do you get your abilities?" she asked, a bit curious from the odd reiatsu.

"Well, looks like we've got our first volunteer. No," Shadow said quickly, Katt closing her mouth before even speaking, "You need to be on bed rest, and a full diagnosis, don't know what harm you did running off like that. I'll go along, as a captain level I shouldn't have to draw off this thing too much." he said referring to his gauntlet.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hyouzen swung his oar blade, unleashing a few waves of his reiatsu to deflect the incoming drills while his teammate's defenses held up against the large drills. The water dragon then went in to try another direct attack. "Are you going to get serious or what?"

Kinzoku chuckled softly before he easily blocked the vaizard's attack with his arm which had morphed into a shield, which was apparently stronger than the drills from before. "Testing." He then morphed his body into something else entirely, the metallic golem soon shaping into a silver colored version of Hyouzen complete with a zanpaktoh shaped like a bladed oar. "You know how many arrogant beings like you enter these woods. Only the best of the best deserve to be annihilated by my master." He then replicated Hyouzen's power tenfold by swinging his blade and producing a large tidal wave of reiatsu towards the group.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmph, I'm still not letting a hunk of metal stand in my way!" Vook grinned, shielding herself from the reiatsu with her wings, the drill from before now on the ground near her, and glowing a bright orange from being heated by her flames.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Rei smiled and felt woozy, it was like a hollow was right there on top of her. But no matter where she 'looked' she couldn't 'see' it anywhere, she should have been worried but that same strange feeling told not to so she just smiled to her new friend "Well, quincies powers come from the reishi around us. We just gather it up and use it." she explained, leaning on her crutch and gathering energy in her free hand, creating a long glowing blue arrow "See?" she said before suddenly feeling faint and collapsing.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"That's two, I'll go and wait by the senkaimon if anyone needs me." Salem said giving Katt an apologetic look before quietly shadow-stepping away.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Whoa, careful there cutie," Mindy started a bit as she instantly appeared behind Rei, catching the girl before she hit the ground, "You okay? I usually only have that effect on the guys." she giggled a bit, rubbing up close against Rei's back, "Do I have the same effect on you?" she whispered into her ear, gentley licking it.

"I'll try to find Lizzy, don't want her running around without supervision." Shadow said, "Katt, I want you to go to the medical center immediately."

"Yeah yeah I know," Katt sighed.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ya sure your gonna be ok?" Ayame asks again, shifting to look the girl in the eyes for any signs of aliment or weariness. The smaller woman took a few steps back from her new friend, giving her lips a little lick as she contemplates what to do. It seemed the pressure of the captain shadow was starting to drift away from the others. "Lizzy i think your captain is looking for us" she says softly "I think it is time for us to go back."
"My... Captain?" Lizzy said with composture, quite more stable now, "Do you mean Snowball-san?" her ears perked a bit as she felt the other group moving. "Oh... They're going already? Tee-hee. Let's catch up with them!" she smiled.

(Hollow Forest)

"So this... is just a test to determine if we get to meet this being..." Proto murmured to himself, thinking about Kinzoku's words. "What is your master's intentions?" he then asked, putting up his blade as a means to brace for the oncoming impact.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kinzoku groaned as he noticed his attack being defended against with only minimal damage on the group. The metallic golem reverted back to his original form as he worked on a new form. Looking at Proto, he uttered with a laugh, "Unknown."

"Enough of this, we have better things to do than fight a piece of junk." Hyouzen held out his hand before a thick wave of ice reiatsu started to freeze and stiffen Kinzoku's body in a prison of ice.

"Useless." Before Kinzoku could fully freeze, his body managed to shapeshift into Proto's form with the metal golem absorbing the ice into his body. "Your efforts are admirable, but annoying." He floated in the air, watching the group for the moment.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Alright then! lead the way lizzy" Ayame says ready to follow the girl back to shadow. She did not like all the changes that had happened since she had last been here, the hallways were too different, everything had shifted one way or another. It was just so bothersome.
"You have more effect on me than you know cutie." Rei purred, her voice changing from cute and innocent to sultry and devious as she rubbed back against Mindy.
---------------------------------------------------------

Salem lay by the senkaimon completely lost in thought, the days events had been one disaster after another and still seemed to be growing worse.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions