Join our server on Discord

Bleach: Last Stand.
The ground below them shook a little as the large reiatsu drew closer to the group of Arrancars and Vaizards. A few more heavy footsteps soon followed before something started to plow through the trees. An odd, burly creature approached them, appearing to be constructed entirely out of grayish metal that held little shine to it. A pair of green eyes then appeared out of what could be called it's head. For the moment, it observed the others before it reduced itself and took on a slightly more humanoid form. "Leave."

"Yeah, and who are you supposed to be?" Hyouzen grabbed his zanpaktoh and made a defensive stance, readying himself for any sudden attack.

"Guardian. Kinzoku." Jagged and sharp shapes began to poke out of his twisted body of liquid metal before he told them again, "Leave. Now."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yeah? And why are we gonna let a hunk of metal stop us?" Vook taunted, placing a claw on the hilt of her blade. "I suggest YOU be the one to leave, before you get hurt!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Lady?" Mindy chuckled a bit, "Just Mindy will be fine," she purred slightly, nudging against Rei, "Of course if a cutie like you wants to call me Lady I wouldn't mind."

"I'm open to any thoughts on the situation." Shadow said, "I admit I'm not used to dealing with Arrancarr's, they're movements and plans aren't as easy to predict as hollows."

"Why don't we just hunt them down and," Katt was quickly silenced by a glare from Shadow, "Right, still in trouble. Understood." She said as she backed away slightly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I'm back, unfortunately for you all XD

(Lab)

"We know who our enemies are, we know what their resources are, and most of everything they are carrying out. What we don't know yet, is what their main goal is with all that." Rina explained, "So I propose to gather a more suitable amount of information; if I'm right, it appears that my devices are far from perfect, which is why we should only send out a team who is capable of investigating our enemies without compromising our own resources. Of course, I cannot leave since I've to supervise the manufacturing of my devices, however, I will assist everyone at the best of my abilities." She finished, putting her white paws on her perfect hips.
To see some of my artwork Click here
Rei squeaked slightly and blushed fiercely, normally she was far to shy to respond but she had this strange feeling in her mind telling her to say things that only made her blush more "A-as you wish then Lady Mindy." the mouse replied, with a laugh that wasn't hers and a strange reiatsu starting to rise within her.
------------------------------------------------------

Salem sighed slightly as he watched Katt and Shadow and stepped forward at Rina's words "I volunteer to go. I don't have any need for your devices anyway so it makes sense." he reasoned respectfully.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
(Kitchen)

"Tee-hee. Okay, I got enough snacks for everyone again!" Lizzy childishly said, "Let's go back to the," She then suddenly stopped mid-sentence, and stopped smiling, grunting as she appeared to be in some sort of a pain, she gripped her claw as she coughed loudly, the cookie in it getting grinded to dust. "Ugh." She groaned.

(Halls)

"A dragon... I see." Kazan nodded to the captain, turning just before the last path towards the 4th Squad's barracks, and took the brief moment to explain: "So far we've just ascertained the properties of the stolen artifact with my Captain. Shadow-taicho recovered a list with the Vizards that used to be Shinigami in Seireitei, and our enemy no-doubt is the ex-captain of the 1st Squad, Hyouzen, who's using the Luminiscence Jewel to exact revenge on ex-captain of the 5th Squad, Aizen Sosuke for having turned him into a Vizard during his wicked experiments before he became a Captain. As for the Luminiscence Jewel, it appears it's able to act as some sort of alloy-maker for great quantities of spirit particles at the same time, which is why we initially suspected Aizen to have stolen the Hyogoku to re-produce the King's Key. So far, however... We haven't come up with any other sort of plan as to what Hyouzen's planning beside hunting Aizen down." He finished.

(Hollow Forest)

"A... Guardian...?" Proto asked himself, frowning as he stood by instead of posing aggressively, "There is no mistake, then. The Hollows who fled from here were either chased out by this being, or destroyed by it." He pondered, "...This is the same reiatsu Kentanka remembered, however. It appears our trascendental being... is no other than this Guardian. What is it guardian to, I wonder...?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Hollow Forest)

"Defiant. Yes?" Kinzoku's twisted metal face seemed to be smiling as if he were pleased with the challenge. The gnarled spikes coming out of his limbs grew some more before one of his huge arms swung towards Hyouzen and Vook.

"Watch yourself, Lady Vook." Hyouzen then ducked under the simple attack and prepared to counter. "Too easy."

"Testing." He then thrust his second spiked arm forth, firing several large metal drills at everyone. "Enjoy."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"hey hey you ok?" Ayame asks rushing quickly over to Lizzy's side, moveing to catch her if need be "Ya need some water or something?" she asks, all ideas of guilt haveing left her mind in a quick flash. The smaller girl looks her comrade over, unsure of what to think about what was happening to her, really unsure of what to say or do.
"Ahh... I... I'm okay." Lizzy said, straightening herself over as she gave Ayame a smile, "I'm sorry, my neck sometimes hurts..." she said, her voice a bit shaky.

(Hollow Forest)

Proto fixed his eyes on the oncoming projectiles and attempted to deflect the metal spires away with his arm-blade or at slice the same. "You didn't actually want us out of here, did you?" he asked, "You appear to have actually been waiting for us." He stopped "And that means..." He thought again, Whatever he's guarding is actually waiting for us to reach it as well...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Is that all? Come on, I thought I was going to be challenged, here." Vook giggled tauntingly, ducking under the first attack, before flapping her wings powerfully, getting up into the air. Hrm...I think I can use these. she thought with a grin, before opening her maw and unleashing a torrent of flames at the metal drill approaching her, while holding her swords out, ready to stop it once it reached her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan