Join our server on Discord

Bleach: Last Stand.
"Yeah, I was thinking the same, Proto." Vook added as she arrived through the portal as well, giving a slight shiver from being inside the inter-dimensional portal. "We'd best be on our guards at all times."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Ayame raised an eyebrow, after haveing been dragged by her arm to the kitchen, seemed all the men only had eyes for the dragoness... her ego was much less hungry now but her stomach was not paying attention as it growled loudly. Ayame blushed and nodded "yah looks very tasty" she grumbles, reaching out for one with one arm over her chest.
"Either that or those Hollows fled. In any case, we should be fine so long as we stick together." Hyouzen then laughed a little and told them, "I sense that there's some peculiar about this forest. If this being is truly transcendent, then it may try to turn the environment against us. Keep watch high and low."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Nothing too helpful. Was hoping maybe I'd find something in the records, but none of the arrancars I've seen were ex-shinigami." he shied a bit, "I don't like the thought of having to stay on the defensive, but until they make a move we won't know what they're planning."

"Wow lucky," Mindy smiled, "Last I saw you you were unconcious, that something that happens often." she teased, giving the shorter girl a slight pat on the head.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Soul Society: Laboratory)

Suddenly, a rip in the dimension appeared before Kazan and the others, bringing forth a veiled creature holding Captain Trent's broken body which was wrapped here and there in some rustic looking bandages. "I apologize if I'm intruding. This one washed up upon my shore and told me this is his home."

Captain Trent coughed up a small amount of blood as he weakly looked towards the group. "Those arrancars...and vaizards......they made it to the real world. I was...defeated and Captain Naibu...can't remember what happened to him. Aizen's prototype...he's gotten stronger...much stronger..." He then stopped, needing a moment to recover his strength.

"I'm not a healer, but I've stopped most the bleeding for now. I leave him in the hands of his friends." He lowered Trent onto an empty table before the hooded creature turned around with his tail dragging before he left through the portal from whence he came before it disappeared.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oi, wait up!" Kazan called, trying to stop the hooded figure, having some questions to inquire.

"Leave him be," Zeke intercepted, putting his large right arm past the blue dragon.

"Ah, but!" protested the young liutenant, before Zeke pointed him over to Trent.

"We are better off healing our allies before we consider any further investigation on this mysterious character." The large man explained, "We will review the Captain's information here, for now you should help him to the Healing Squad." And with that, Kazan stopped objecting, helped Trent up and accomodated him to be able to support himself on himself.

"Trent-taicho, do you think you can make it there?" Kazan inquired in concern.

(Hollow Forest)

All of a sudden a rather opressive atmoshpere brewed along the place, pressure like nothing ever before seemed to rain down on Hyouzen's party. The place shook as waves of spiritual pressure continued to push onto the others'.

Proto's red eyes widely opened as he was forced to stop, large waves of spiritual pressure of sudden appearance usually had opressive effects on every spiritual being regardless of their rank or form. The Arrancar looked around the pressure accumulated around them, "What is this horrendously large reiatsu...?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah...I'm not going to die...just need some rest... Thank you, Kazan." Trent accepted the Vice-Captain's help as they headed towards the Healing Squad's headquarters. The gryphon then turned his gaze towards Kazan and told him, "You wanted to know who that was? I never did get a good look at his face or his name...but he was definitely a dragon based on his tail and muzzle...light blue in color." Trent then took a deep breath before he then asked him, "So what's the situation? It appeared that you all were gathering for something."

(Hollow Forest)

"Ha, I think our transcendent being is giving us a warning." Hyouzen laughed heartily before declaring quietly, "I was never good at following warnings." The water dragon then continued to walk forward though at a slow pace, feeling a bit weighed down by the huge reiatsu waves he felt. "If everyone's okay then let's keep moving."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I feel fine, sir." Vook answered with a nod, and pressed on, not too pressured by the reiatsu, but keeping one hand on her blade just in case, looking around as she walked to keep watch.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Mindy was slightly unnerved from the powerful wave, feeling like she had just been punched in the stomache, she gripped her blade tightly as she continued, "Whatever's making that, is, strong." she said.

"Sort of, we mostly just ended up in the same area by coincidence. So far I'm not sure of what we should do, I can't figure what they could possibly be up to." Shadow admitted.

"Hollows aren't exactly smart, I don't think we should be this worried." Katt shrugged.

"We aren't dealing with just hollows," Shadow said, "There are arrancar too, who are cabable of much greater planning and strategy."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"K-kinda yeah..." Rei squeaked, smiling and bushing a bit. She liked Mindy, she seemed really nice as far as the blind Quincy could see, that strange voice seeming calmer around this arrancar "So, what should we do while their gone Lady Mindy?"
------------------------------------------------------------------

Salem stood slightly shocked but had taken no action against this intruder, having sensed no ill will from him "Interesting....very interesting...So Shadow-taicho, I have a thought that may help with the investigation."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions