Join our server on Discord

Bleach: Last Stand.
"Hyouzen-sama," Proto intercepted, "I'd like to mention that while preying on Kentanka's soul, I was able to recover some of his memories that include knowledge related to his origins. Also, the existance of a being that trascends Shinigami and Hollow alike..." he briefly explained, before he went directly to the point for his master while lifting one of his arms for emphasis, "It appears this being is able to generate enough reiatsu to cause Hollows to start fleeing Hueco Mundo."

(Lab)

"Hi!" Lizzy cheerfully greeted Ayame, reaching out with her cheesy paw and shaking it with hers, "I'm Lizzy and I'm here to help! Nice to meet you!" she said whilst her tail wagged.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hmmm, a being like that...it sounds similar to our fused form. Well, I don't doubt that would be enough reiatsu to fill the gem." Hyouzen then chuckled softly and told Proto, "I doubt such power will be easy to reach. Tell us more about this transcendent being if you can, Proto."

(Real World: Shoreline)

A robed being observed what the tide had brought to shore overnight, noticing the body of Trent lying near the beach. Seaweed and salt caked his once proud plumage while his body remained rather still. The robed figure leaned down and felt the gryphon's pulse. "Hmmm, half alive and half dead at the moment. I suppose I can amend that." Carrying the captain carefully, the obscured being headed towards what appeared to a sudden cloud of mist with both figures disappearing soon after.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ayame gave a short soft giggle, pulling her hand back after a few shakes. "My my my you are very enthusiastic about meeting new people huh lizzy?" she asks, moveing her hand down and wiping it clean on the inner layer of her clothing. "So mind leading me to those snacks?" she says with a side grin, brushing some of her hair from her eyes.
"Oh... they ate them all?" Lizzy looked over to her tray, which only had a bit of the remains of cheese sauce. "Nhh..." her ears flattened to her skull as she mellowed, but then quickly regained herself and told Ayame: "Would you like to come to the kitchen? They are very nice to me! They said I could have anything I wanted as long as I enter like this...!" she said, bending forwards slightly, making her overwhelming chest squeeze her breasts together into a massive cleavage easily able to be seen if standing in front of her.

"Splendid." Zeke, who had been listening to the conversation ever since Katt and company entered, took the chance to say a few words, "Now that we've acquired new allies for our cause, we should be able to make progress. Shadow-taicho, it would be prudent to send for Rina-taicho as soon as possible. I would hate to imagine our results without her help."

(Hueco Mundo)

Proto nodded, and with a swift grab he tore the fabric of space and time to open a garganta, "We ought to search in the Hollow Forest, sir. Us major Hollows originate from there, and I'm sure Kentanka fled from such place. Our priority should be to seek out this large, mysterious reiatsu." He explained to the others. The Garganta being ready to enter.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayame's cheeks flushed bright red at Lissy's actions, her voice caught in her throat. "I...u-uhh... y-yah i c-cant imagine why?" she says pulling her own robes closed, feeling a little self conscious and rather...well to sum it up in a word, outclassed by lizzy and her impressive mammaries. The girl moves a hand up and pushed her glasses up further on her face. "Well... lead on then lizzy, I'll be right behind you" the shorter girl says, looking up at her.
"Right, Katt, if you could." Shadow nodded at her.

"Right," Katt smiled, holding out her hand, a small black butterfly appearing in it then taking to the air and flying off, "Alright, the message is on it's way. I told her to meet us at the gate."

"Good, Lizzy you," Shadow paused, suddenly noticing the provocative show the dragoness was putting on, "Stand up straight for starters," he sighed, "Lizzy, you're coming with us, I hate to think what kind of trouble you'd cause without supervision."

*Hueco Mundo*

"So what exactly is this being? An arancarr like me?" Mindy asked, slightly curious.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Not quite, Lady Mindy. This is a transcendent being. Much like how Proto and I fused once to become a Vaicanzar, the being we're going after is something that goes beyond us Vaizards, Arrancars, or Shinigami. By gaining it's reiatsu, we will finally be able to crush all of our enemies, Aizen included." Hyouzen then returned his gaze to Proto and the portal he had created. "Hmmm, the Hollow Forest...very well, lets enter this place. Lady Vook, be sure to watch over Rei once we're on the other side." The water dragon grinned as he felt himself being pulled into the alternate dimension.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Rei squeaked i surprise at the mention of her name and looked nervously between Vook and Hyouzen "W-watch over me?"
------------------------------------

Salem had done the impossible and watched the show with a straight face, only sulking a little when Shadow ordered the dragoness to stand up.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Gotcha." Vook nodded, brushing a claw through her hair to straighten it a bit, before looking over at Rei. "What's with you, eh? You always seem nervous and scared...what's the deal?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Rei?" Mindy's ears twitched slightly as she looked over, recgonizing the human girl, "Well small world isn't it." she smiled as she walked towards her and Vook, "What're you doing all the way out here?" she asked.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad