Join our server on Discord

Bleach: Last Stand.
"I appreciate the concern for my subbordinates but she is my vice, and I believe she deserves punishment for her actions." Shadow said, nodding towards Lizzy, "Uh, they didn't have anything a bit less gooey and possibly damaging to the machines?" he asked.

"Sal it's fine, really," Katt smiled, "Considering everything we should just take this and not argue." she said.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayame nodded "I hafta agree with the kitty on this one, take your gifts when you receive them" she says, eying shadow up and down, trying to get a basic idea of what they would have to fight since the risk of things going south still existed.
*Hueco Mundo*

"Hmm... " The saber-tooth tiger eyed the cliffs that surrounded him "Who's there?" The presense of five Adjuchas came from above them.

"Easy there big guy, we're here just to speak with ya" A cat-like Adjucha, the leader of the group jumped off the cliff from one rock to another "Just, who are you?"

"Who am I? You've come here just for that? Heh, you're just a fool, I think I will make you my next meal" Baring fangs threatingly he approached the cat.

"Hey, hey! Calm down" The cat said retreating a few steps "The name's Nero and this is my group, as you can see, we are all Adjuchas. The reason we are here is because just a moment ago we found a guy from our group dying after he fought you, he was strong, so I picked an interest in you. You just came out of nowhere with the spiritual level of a Vasto Lorde, that's why I asked who are you?, do you feel you body changing? "

"My body?" Naibu said now interested in the conversation, soon after he eated a few docenz of Hollows his body indeed felt strange "I am Naibu, and I was born a few ours ago" He said, now a little more cooperative "What do you want? I doubt you came here risking your life just for that"

"You're right, our true purpose was to convince you to join us" Nero walked around the big tiger "You see, there's plenty of hollows here, and every one of them wants to become stronger, we are not the exception, and to survive we group together with strong allies, so... will you allow us to join you?"

"Join me? Didn't you want me to join you?" He inquired suspicious.

"Heh! In this world the strong rules over the weak, following that rule, it makes it obvious theat we Adjuchas will follow you, the soon to be Vasto Lorde"

"Fine, do what you want, just don't make me mad" The tiger walked of as he finished saying that.

"Of course don't worry" The Cat said and he and his group followed Naibu.

*Office*

"Ahn!!" She moaned in pleasure as she felt Kazan's tongue "Hmm..." With a swift move the feline uncovered Kazan's meat pole from his pants and stroke it hard with one hand and massaged his balls with the other "Do it a little harder"
To see some of my artwork Click here
(Masuda Fortress: Healing Pools)

After several hours of soaking deep within the steaming waters, Hyouzen started to emerge from the waters. He breathed deeply with his body completely refreshed. After drying off and dressing himself in a fresh set of armor, the water dragon started to head towards the fortress's meeting hall. Using a minuscule portion of his reiatsu, his voice started to reach across the fortress. "Proto...Rei...Vook...Mindy...I trust you all have had the time to heal your wounds and regain your energy. Meet me in the briefing chamber in fifteen minutes, it's time for us to prepare for our next mission."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Proto had been resting the whole time, leaning on a wall with his arms folded together and his eyes closed, yet aware of the surroundings, "I am ready, sir." He announced.

(Office)

"Ahh... so-so delicious...!" Kazan grunted in delight as he continued to slurp and drink female juice, his claws gripping at Rina's ass with strength to knead the buttcheeks as his member throbbed and erected.

(Lab)

Lizzy looked at the cheesy nachos and the takoyaki, then waved the tray around with a smile "Oh... Do you guys also want snacks?" she innocently smiled.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mm, about time." Vook shook her hair a little bit, straightening it with her claws, before heading off toward the briefing room, humming softly to herself. "Gets boring around here with nothing to do, eh Rei?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Very well.." Salem said as he relaxed a bit before straightening up to too Shadow in the eyes "Sir, I would like your permission to accompany everyone and fight the ryoka." he said sternly, whether shadow said yes or no he'd go anyway and his eyes showed that.
----------------------------------------------------------

"I-I guess." Rei squeaked timidly, trying her best not to look nervous and failing miserably 'Wh-what could he want with me? Does he want me on the mission?' she thought worriedly while following Vook.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"If you've got nothing better to do you're more than welcome to join in the battle," Shadow said as he pawed at his hands, a bit of the cheese stuck in his fur, "Though it's probably nothing that requires our attention."

Katt breathed a sigh of relief, it looked like she had dodged a serious bullet by sheer luck, Okay, this might work. she thought.

*Hueco Mundo*

"GAH!" Mindy shook her arms as she lost her balance and fell off the wall she had been sitting on, flipping in air and landing just barely on her feet, "Ugh, he knows I hate when he does that." she huffed, heading to the meeting room quickly, she was already in enough trouble as was and didn't wanna push it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayame looked over at Lizzy and gave her a small smile "Snacks sound nice" she says talking a step towards her and offering her a hand "Names Ayame by the way" she says, giving a quick and simple introduction since it seemed her little group would be quickly disbanding.
(Masuda Fortress: War Room)

"Good morning everyone. Take a seat and listen up." Hyouzen took a short breath before explained himself, "Well, simply put, that last mission was a fantastic failure. Other than the fact that Proto has become significantly stronger, nothing was accomplished since we have yet to fill the Luminescence Gem." He gently placed the circular cut gem on the table, the small crystal filled with nothing but emptiness. "I've been thinking it over. We could try returning to Earth to try and fill it again, but the Soul Society might intercept us again. If anyone has any ideas as to where we can find strong souls or a source of raw spiritual energy to fill the gem with, speak up now."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions