Join our server on Discord

Bleach: Last Stand.
OOC: I'll send Digi_lord a PM while Lizzy keeps nagging you. I've seen him every now and then online so he might still be interested I suppose.

And I'll have a Mindy sandwich if you don't mind.

IC:

(Seireitei: Passageway)

Lizzy cocked her head as if she had not understood correctly, but she looked down when he mentioned her chest, staring at the two creamy-white globes from underneath the fabric of her clothes as she absent-mindedly grabbed the side of her chest part, taking it off, naking herself down the wast as she grabbed her breasts, moving them left and right curiously "Where's the claw?" she asked naïvely.

OOC: I seriously will never stop the dumb over-sexed lady joke for as long as I breathe.

IC:

(Real World: Abandoned Factory)

"How subtle." Proto commented as the door flew away, the Arrancar entering after his master, where they both would find, in the middle of the building, what seemed to be a huge, purple cocoon, from where miriads of black spirit parcticles oozed out. "So this is a Disuto? The Adjucha that can't rise to the Vasto Lorde rank becomes corrupted and consumes itself endlessly."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*4th squad HQ*

"Yay!!" Rina's face suddenly turned back to normal as if nothing happened "Let's go my kawaii kouhai!!" as she said that she hugged Kazan again but only for a second before departing to the research bureau.

*On the way to the 11th squad HQ*

"Hahaha, you better be careful, my subordinates are a bunch of beasts" Naibu said on his way to his own HQ "They only care about fighting strong opponents, I'm sure they would love to spar with you"
To see some of my artwork Click here
OOC: Mindy: YOU WANNA MAKE ME INTO A SANDWICH!? I DON'T WANNA BE EATEN! *Runs away*

IC:

"I don't care what you call it, I just can't wait to give it a test run." Katt smiled, gripping the bow.

"Nevermind," Shadow groaned, "And put your shirt back on." he said, looking away, This girl, is crazy. Doesn't she even think abou stuff?

Mindy landed softly nearby the large cacoon, "Whoa, what the hell is that thing?" she asked, walking closer, "Looks nasty."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Then where better then human world hollows?" Salem as he walked to a gate behind some rocks "Plus If I don't get Rei back to her hospital that moody Director will try to keep me away!"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
((After a long delay and some thinking I have at least something to post. Not quite a character post but something none the less.))

As the small group of Shinigami continued the hall came to an end. Now normally this would not have been too odd especially considering there was a door placed at the end of the hall. However, what was odd is that this door was connected to nothing but the floor. This door was in fact a hidden Senkai Gate. It had apparently been built in secret for no one had ever really been down this hallway besides Yorimi and it seemed that only she knew about it.
"Looks pretty much that way." Vook's voice came from behind the other two as she approached, looking up at the giant purple cocoon. "I managed to capture a few souls, but not that many." she sighed softly, rubbing her forehead.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
(Abandoned Warehouse)

"What's the point...he already knows we're here." Hyouzen laughed a little at Proto's statement before he noticed his other warriors had arrived. "Good, everyone's here." He quickly answered Mindy's question by telling her, "That is a Disuto...our objective...a snake which consumes its own tail, so to speak...he'll power the jewel very nicely." Noting the magnitude of the corrupted spirit particles escaping the cacoon, he added with a wide grin, "I suggest you all prepare yourselves...the Disuto won't be as weak as his petty servants." The water dragon drew his zanpaktoh and prepared to strike.

(Near Squad 11's HQ)

"Sounds fine to me, I enjoy a good challenge." Trent continued to walk alongside Naibu before they reached the entrance to Squad 11's headquarters. The gryphon starting feeling the spiritual pressures of the shinigami within. "Hmmm, you're right. Your subordinates seem to have high amounts of spirit energy, about vice-captain levels."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Okay!" Lizzy giggled, putting the upper part of her clothes on again as she happily followed behind Shadow. "OOoooh... what is that?" she asked, looking down at the door in the floor. "Is that a cupboard for cookies?" she stuck her tongue out cutely, standing in front of the door, reaching down to try to open the door.

(Soul Society: Halls)

Kazan sighed, defeated, following Rina to the Bureau, "Captain, what do you need me to do? What are you exactly going to do when we get to the Technological Bureau?" he asked.

(Real World: Abandoned Factory)

Proto focused his vision over the cocoon, his eyes moving quickly as he scanned for a weak spot, "I had never met this kind of Hollow before. If it regenerates, how will we strike it down?" he questioned, not hesitating in keeping his right arm turned into a blade, ready to strike as well.

The Disuto by itself was not doing anything, it just was hanging from the ceiling, spurting more and more particles that danced above the Arrancars and Vaizards, almost as if they were creating a different atmosphere.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Works for me, though I don't think those hollows will be much of a challenge anymore." Katt smiled, cracking her knuckles.

"Hey, hold on," Shadow placed a hand around her arm, pulling her back gentley, "We don't know where this thing leads, don't go charging in recklessly." he said.

"Well," Mindy moved forward a bit, examining the cacoon, "If it uses reiatsu to restore itself I could try to leech some off of it. That should slow it down long enough."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Uh huh. And I'll just give it a piece of my blade." Vook giggled softly, unsheathing her sword, and slipping the fake stone in her pocket. "Ready when you are, captain!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan