Join our server on Discord

Bleach: Last Stand.
Salem was barely able to leap back in time as her sliced his chest leaving a series of deep gashes and tearing what little rob he wore "Now that's more like the Katt I know!" He grined holding his chest before leaping foreward and stabbing at her with both sword and sheath.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
(World of the Living)

"Heh...is that all." Hyouzen laughed a little and told Proto, "Now why would you worry about that? I always think out each plan." The water dragon bared a toothy grin towards the lesser Hollow groveling at his feet. "I suppose the only thing that throws me off is the cowardice some show us." With a firm tug of his muscular arm, Hyouzen lifted the Hollow above the ground. "I assumed Aizen wasn't such a slithering weakling...that won't happen again." He then carved a fatal set of gashes into the lesser Hollow before dropping him to the ground to take the souls.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
In this condition, dodging would do more damage, so, Katt pushed forward, growling as the blade pierced through her shoulder, though it also allowed her to move closer to Salem, grabbing his other arm tightly in her grips, "You wanted a fight, you got it." she growled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hn! Quite the reckless move Katt-chan! But it seems to have worked!" Salem laughed, efectivly disarmed before an idea into his head, snake his tail down he wrapped it around Katt's leg and jerked it out from under her "Scratch that last part!" he grinned using the sword still in her shoulder to lift and throw her into the air.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I, feel, good!" Lizzy said, waving her finger in front of Shadow's face. "Can I go? I'll help! I promise!" she smiled widely.

(City)

As the last, big hollow 'exploded' into many particles, they reformed into lights that were absorbed by the gem in Proto's hands. "I see." The arrancar uttered and flew next to his master, "Let us continue. This area only had those leeches."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt landed roughly in a small heap, growling as she gripped the fresh wound in her shoulder, Dammit, move, move, she cursed, her body refusing to listen to her commands, It's not over yet, I'm still alive, I can still fight. she thought.[/i]

Shadow examined her for a second, making sure it wasn't just bravado, "We're not going to waste time trying to protect you, if there is the slightest doubt in your mind that you can't defend yourself we won't be there to protect you if we're in a serious battle. If you feel you can defend yourself then you can come, otherwise you'll just get injured again." he said, it sounded cold but there was a certain warmth in his voice showing that he was genuinely concerned.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hyouzen nodded and jumped out the hole he made coming in. The water dragon chuckled lightly and declared to Proto, "Ah, it's just like fishing...there's a big catch out there...I feel it." He started moving past the abandoned building towards a run down part of town, the buildings becoming less lively with the streets below looking rather miserable. Heh, that hollow that's been spreading others around this city isn't too far. Hopefully he's not a weakling...I really hate it when they hide.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Salem smirked a bit as he walked to the fallen Katt "Wow, is this really the best you can do? I mean I know your not using your zanpakto and all but looking at you know...I wonder why I ever admired you." he said frowning as he dropped his sheath and used that hand grab what was left of her robes and lift her off the ground "Any last words?"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Totally ignoring Kazan's reply, Rina grabbed him by the tail "Let's go!!" Pulling his tail she dragged him down the hall "Where is that place?"

*HQ hallways*

"Let's go to my HQ I have something to drink there, and if you want you could train with my subordinates, they are all day in the dojo" Naibu was walking to the exit when he saw Rina dragging Kazan by the tail "I swear I don't want to become the object of her affection"
To see some of my artwork Click here
Kazan felt himself being tugged, but Rina's superior strength caused him to trip over as he tried to free himself and fall the floor, he gripped the floor with his front paws and comically shouted, "WAIT! Captain! I need to help Shadow-taichooooooooo...!"

(Back with Shadow and Lizzy)

Lizzy watched as Kazan was dragged away and Rina exited, she eyed Shadow for a bit and smiled dumbily, kinda "Let's go to that place!" she repeated.

(Real World)

"You are suspecting that sudden rise in reiatsu was invoked by a Disuto?*" Proto asked as he followed Hyouzen, "I can't understand what those are doing out here. If a Shinigami were to slay them Hueco Mundo would suffer a distortion." He said, scanning the surroundings, "Now I understand why you want their souls, Hyouzen-sama."

OOC:

*Disuto = An adaptation of the word 'Distributor'. It's a Large Adjucha that has fast regenerative abilities due to the multiple entities manifested within its existance. It absorbs and corrupts spirit particles to create pseudo-spirits much like the Mod-Souls and uses them to defend itself. It can replicate itself easily using this method as well and like any other Adjucha it can easily take control of any lesser Hollow or Menos.

Yes, I just made it up. ENJOY!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad