Join our server on Discord

Bleach: Last Stand.
"Like I said, I do not intend to kill you.." Salem Said as he casually began walking towards her "But I DO intend to push to your limits which, if you can not keep up, may may very well end your life..." He finished with a serious yet apologenic expression.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well," Katt got shakily to her feet, "Hope you didn't expect me to sit back and get beaten." she said cracking her knuckles.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Uh..." Kazan rethorically flat-stared at Rina, "We have a bureau of technology and research. It's the place which was robbed under my three subordinates, Captain..." the dragon explained, scratching behind his head nervously seeing the tension the tigress had created by tackling Shadow too, "... Shouldn't you know of it already? I mean... it's where that creature formed, even!" he exclaimed, trying hard not to make Rina sound dumber.

From behind Shadow, despite his wishes, the eager purple scaled dragoness pounced him on his back, applying all of her weight on him, "SnowBall-saaaaaaan!" she said in a happy mood, albeit it hadn't changed one bit ever since the medical room. "Finally found you!"

(Human World)

"Is that so?" Proto looked up at the clear sky, as if doubting the words of his master, "There's no choice I suppose." He sighed to himself, entering through a wall to the same building Hyouzen had came in. When inside, Proto as able to see the horrifying sight of three humongous-sized Hollows with the various shapes of apes and monkeys devouring what was left of a shinigami's soul; easily distinguishable by the black garb that dissolved last.

"What's the big deal?!" the bigger, more gorilla-like hollow growled as Proto appeared besides Hyouzen, "Our brother has brought more food! Attack!" the large derranged soul roared a war-cry of sorts, the other two reacting by launching themselves in a mindless tackle towards the water dragon Vaizard.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'd be insulted if did!" Salem grined as he took a crouching stance bringing sheath across to his right and pulling his sword way back before charginging foreward and slashing at Katt with the sheath and and stabbing at her with the blade putting destuctive amounts of speed and force behind his attack.

OOC: If that seemed confusing think about that cop guy from Rurouni Kenshin, the one who always did the same attack, or the way Gin attcked Ichigo when they first met...
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Get, off, me," Shadow growled a bit, standing up, "I see you're feeling better, didn't think there was a chance you'd survive what happened."

Katt jumped up with her powerful legs, flying over Salem's head. She landed on the ground behind him, dropping to a knee and growlign as blood dripped from her side from her re-opened wound.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Any reason you haven't fought back?" Salem asked with a frown as he followed Katt cross slashing at her after she landed.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
(Abandoned Offices)

Hyouzen merely laughed when he heard the doubt in Proto's voice until he noticed that the hollows were trying to attack him. "Well, at least you three aren't cowards...too bad everything else about you is weak...heh heh." Not bothering to draw his zanpaktoh, his claws easily dispatched the low level Hollows that attacked him. The souls released were quickly absorbed by the Luminescence Gem, some of its sparkle returning. "As I was going to say Proto...it's funny how you always doubt me. If you have a better plan then spit it out...I hate playing guessing games." The water dragon then lunged forward towards the final hollow, his claws aimed for the hollow's empty eye sockets.

(Outside Medical Room)

Trent was silent for a moment before he told Naibu, "I guess there's no point in worrying. We all need to keep strong for our squads. ...Sure, lets go get a drink." The gryphon moved away from the window and started to follow the fellow captain.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Lizzy fell next to Shadow and giggled, "Of course! There wasn't a chance in a million I would die! Not again at least!" she stuck out her tongue playfully as if all the serious business was a clear joke to her. "Hehe, so what are you going to do now? You look like you're busy!" she said.

OOC: Kazan can switch places with Lizzy for Digi_Lord's new character's recruitment, since Rina needs her vice-captain.

IC:

(Real World)

The big Hollow shrieked at how easily his two comrades had fallen, not wanting to die, it went down and curled himself into a big, black ball with some white on it, "PLEASE! NO! I... I CAN BE YOUR SERVANT! GRR! PLEASE SPARE ME, GOOD MASTER!"

Proto looked elsewhere, "It's just your plans have always sounded slightly... off to me. That's all. I have never actually seen any sort of fore-boding planning for them." He said, spinning the jewel in his figners as if it was a basket-ball, "But I will always go by what you say, Hyouzen-sama. I owe you my freedom."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Shut up!" Katt growled as she stood back up, jumping back as the next attack came at her, leaving a gash across her arm, "You want an attack!?" She growled, lunging at him, swinging one of her sharp claws for his chest.

"Not entirely sure, we were told there was someone that could help us. We're going to try and find them." Shadow explained, "Are you allowed to be walking around? Shouldn't you still be in recovery?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Okay, enough waiting, Nekomon is static.

IC:

Vook flew just over the tops of the buildings in the city, looking down on it and seeing that it was like a normal, bustling city. "Hmm...wouldn't mind living in one of these 'cities'...that is, if I wasn't busy!" she giggled, before flying towards the roof of one of the buildings, sensing some Hollows there.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan