Join our server on Discord

Bleach: Last Stand.
(Hollow Forest)

Hyouzen nodded towards Proto, and then looked towards the group and told them, "Alright, our prize is just up ahead. Let's get going." The water dragon then started walking towards the center of the forest where the source of the incredible reiatsu seemed to be.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Artimis yawned and looked around; all seemed peaceful, so, being lazy as he was, Artimis went over to some random building, sat down, and laid back, yawning again. "I'll just let them talk their talk and catch up to speed later, but for now,I'm tired." he yawned a third time before shutting his eyes in shallow rest.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"Shadow-taicho, I suggest we survey the area since no more hollows are about," Kazan said, "If we've even the slightest chance to find any evidence then it will be around here!"

"Oi, SnowBall-san... let's play, you're no fun standing around like that!" Lizzy said, hanging from Shadow's arm like an annoying kitty-cat.

(Hollow Forest)

"Sir," Proto objected, "I realize we are very near to confront the entity behind the great surge of reiatsu, but we have just passed through a very difficult battle," his eyes jumped to Vook and then back to Hyouzen, "It may not be such a bad idea to recover our strength to maximum before we head into another."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"We aren't here to play, there's a pupeteer pulling these hollow's strings. We need to find him and stop him." He said coldly, "Split up and search the city, if you spot anyone that isn't a shinigami send word to the others by increasing your spiritual pressure rapidly."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah, he's right. No sense in moving on when we're all not at our strongest." Vook added with a nod, taking a seat on the ground, stretching her arms a bit. "A little rest couldn't hurt, anyways."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
((I Just remembered I was in this at a time...what happenned to me? X3))
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: You turned Katt into some hybrid thingy I remember, then when they returned Katt was removed from her seat as vice-captain and sent to the medical wing where after a misunderstanding of a conversation she overheard she escaped and ran off. Can't recall where your character went off to though, sorry.

IC:

"No time I'm afraid," Shadow said seriously, "Every second they're still moving, we can't stand around waiting. We need to find out who's pulling the strings of these hollows, and if possible either cut them, or take down the puppetmaster."

*Shinigami city (Can't recall it's name.)*

Katt ducked silently into a small shabby shack, thankful for her natural abilities that kept her ahead of the shinigami, she thought, were hunting her, Dammit, I don't want to be destroyed, whatever was done to me, it's got to be possible to reverse it, before they catch me.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Artimis was stll fast asleep, though woke up to a slight noise, "Huh? Wha? They still talking? Oh well..." He paid little to no attention as he drifted back to sleep, ignoring everything the rest of the group had said, I know this probably isn't the get up and active sort of thing that unknown sender meant, but hey, I'm a captain, I deserve a break now and then. Artimis snickered at his thoughts and slept peacefully yet again.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Crimsonnnnnnnnnn. o:
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Sorry!

Hyouzen sheathed his zanpaktoh and sighed. "Eh, I guess you guys are right. We'll take a breather I guess." The water dragon then took a seat on a nearby log and relaxed, letting his reiatsu recover within his burly body. He then looked around before asking, "Hey, where's Mindy? She was supposed to be in the back watching over our guest."

(The Human World)

Relaxing inside of their cozy living room, a couple of boys flip on a television and start watching an anime with giant robots.

"Eh, this is boring. Let's watch Outlaw Star." The one boy tries to flip the station, only to find that it's stuck on the same channel with the image soon reverting to white static.

"Damn, the cable must be out again." His friend moved to turn it off when another image started to appear on screen. "Oh, it must be working again."

The image soon became crystal clear with a shadowed creature appearing on screen with wires running through it. It's red eyes stared out from an ivory white mask while electricity sparked between its fangs. "And in today's episode of Bleach, Billy and Jimmy are my next meals. Isn't that wonderful?"

Spooked by hearing both of their names, Jimmy tries to change off the station, only to have it looked into position. The sounds of electricity cracking could be heard from the outside followed by the screaming of a couple of children.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions