Join our server on Discord

Bleach: Last Stand.
The young Shinigami grunted as he was about to receive a direct blow, closing his eyes just as he heard Shadow's voice. His eyes opened again and he saw two shinigami on either of his sides, easily obliverating the whole Hollow group which he had been fighting. "W-whoa..." he gasped, falling on his butt as he startedly realized the two were Captain rank, judging from their clothes anyway. "Th-th-th..." he babbled a bit, "Thank you..." he managed to say, his wakizashi having returned to its normal state of a plain katana as he observed all the hollow fading into particles as they were slain.

"Shadow-taicho! Artimis-taicho!" Kazan called out as he landed not far away from their location. The dragon made his way over to the trio and exclaimed, "Are this all the Hollows there were in here? We may need surveillance of the area!"

"Shadow-san... and Artimis-san..." The young shinigami muttered to himself, standing up as he recovered his wind, "Wow, that was incredible! Two captains slaying such a large number of hollow effortlessly...!" he then suddenly and cheerfully jumped up with a victory-claiming uppercut "Thanks! My name is Tora Nanbu!" he quickly introduced himself, "I'm in charge of this area!"

"SnowBall-saaaaaaaan!" Lizzy grumbled as she landed next to Shadow, puffing her cheeks in annoyance, "You're so mean! I wanted to have fun too! And Weirdo-kun too!" she shook her arms about childishly, her unsheathed katana in her right paw.

(Hollow Forest)

"Now that his body cannot liquify, his vital point should be unable to move..." The arrancar thought to himself, appearing above Kinzoku with his blade-arm high in the air while it still glowed a green hue, Proto's eyes also turned emerald green as he commanded: "Control the flow of time... CHRONOS!" he said, the white of his blade-arm disappearing and breaking as all of a sudden Captain Trent's shikai zanpaktoh replaced it. With a swing of his blade-arm, the whole place froze in a moment. Proto didn't have much time, the assimilation would not last very long.

As he struggled to take control of Chronos without absoring the owner's spirit particles, Proto quickly descended upon the frozen stiff Kinzoku. "You'd try to reorganize your body structure if you had the time even while you're frozen... But now you don't have ANY!" he shouted, then started to carve into Kinzoku with his sharp blade, starting to dent every conceivable section of the creature's body before he slashed horizontally and spun around, delivering the death-blow. "Anaboko," he called out, Chronos disappearing and his old-blade-arm re-appearing. Time began flowing normally again.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kinzoku groaned a little before his body finally shattered into small pieces of metallic scrap. After being struck and pulled apart in such a through fashion, the golem could not contain his reiatsu any longer as he groaned in agony. "Pointless..." His voice then drifted off into nothingness as the metal creature lost any semblance of life. Without the guardian in their way, the source of the forest's reiatsu was within reach.

"Well done." Hyouzen chuckled happily after seeing Proto eliminate their opponent. He then looked towards the rest of his comrades and told them, "Alright, anyone hurt? Otherwise, we're moving on. Our goal is just ahead."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Heh, I think I'm fine..." Vook brushed some moisture off her arms, before reaching to her wings, pulling a few shards out of the red membrane. "Shall we move on, then?" she asked, turning to her commander, folding her wings back up against her back once more.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Any delay and we the hollows might have attacked," Shadow said as Lizzy landed next to him, the chain vanishing from his sword as he held it against his back, water wrapping around it and forming into a scabbard to hold it, "Where did they come from? It's unusual to see them in such large numbers in an isolated area."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hmph, fineeee!" Lizzy huffed cutely, looking the other way while fuming, her red eyes closing as she then looked towards Shadow with a big sudden grin, "I'll get the next ones!" she claimed.

"They seemed weird..." Tora mumbled, then added: "I'm assiged to patrol this area like I said. There usually aren't many Hollow either, just your casual hunters. But these ones seemed desperate to kill just anything in their way! It's like... they are afraid!" the boy explained, scratching behind his head in wonder, "Anyway, what are you guys doing here? Is something the matter?"

(Hollow Forest)

Proto felt the waves of inmeasurable reiatsu hovering on their shoulders as he landed next to Hyouzen, Anaboko disappearing and in its place Proto's hand reformed "Let us go, Hyouzen-sama," he then said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Artimis sheathed his blade. "I believe we've been sent here to find connections to the recent events lately regarding something called a Spirit Stone." Artimis had failed to remember everything that Kazan had told him. I should really get out more, so stuff like this doesn't happen. Artimis thought. "Secondly," he turned to Shadow, "perhaps the reason there are Hollows here is because either it's of tremendous importance, or they were hungry, you know how Hollows are. And thirdly," he turned to Lizzy, "Are you calling me Weirdo?"
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Hyouzen nodded, before he held out his zanpaktoh and told Proto, "Before we go, maybe you should absorb some of the particles from my blade. Who knows, you might need ice or water in the battle ahead."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: If anyone's noticed, this thing is starting to decay, so I'm trying to keep it alive. Don't suppose I could get some help here?
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Tora scanned the area with his eyes, hoping to be able to tell anything of help to the squad, "It just was so soon and spontaneous. If anyone is at work here, they are very fast and they are skillfull in getting rid of evidence."

That's when something clicked in Kazan's mind, he proceeded to inform Shadow, "Our culprits originally were Arrancar and Vizard before fusion. Could it be that they are using their abilities to control Hollows to actually inflict fear from somewhere else and then send them here?" he hypothized.

(Hollow Forest)

"Very well, Hyouzen-sama, you are most generous," Proto bowed, taking only a brief time to glow as he whispered: "Absorb, Anaboko..." and then he assimilated the particles hovering around Hyouzen's reiatsu aura, "I am ready to press on, Master."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I suppose that's a possiblity, however I don't like relying on speculation." Shadow rubbed his chin in thought, "We don't know nearly enough about our opponent's, we're at a dangerous disadvantage."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad