Join our server on Discord

Bleach: Last Stand.
OOC: I'm assuming they already went through the portal...

IC:

"Yes, sir!" Vook answered with a grin, before setting off in a flash, seeking out the first Shinigami to hunt. This is going to be much fun!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Katt looked over at Rie, then down at the floor and her shinigami robes, All the years of training, rising through the ranks to get to vice-captain, what would happen if I did this? Would I still be allowed inside the seiretei? Or would I be seen as a ryuuka and kicked out? a number of thoughts ran through her head, but one was louder than all the others, "Yes, I want to try it, whatever it takes. I will become stronger." she vowed.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm glad to hear that!" Salem grinned, flipping his sheath over as he charged and unleashed an assualt of slashes and strikes at Katt.

As this was happening Rie lifted up her crutch and using Ransotengai to stand as she began forming her bow her crutch becoming a blueish whiteish light as it shifted and changed into her long bow and she pulled back the string forming the arrow "I..hope this works.." she whispered silently.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
*Outside medical room*

"I don't know where he is, I'm going to look at him, I need his help" Rina said answering Lizzy "Sorry senpais I need to look for information about that sphere thingy the ryoka took with them" She said to Trent and Naibu and started walking looking for Kazan.

"So that's the new captain for the 12 squad, that Kazan must have bad luck" Naibu said looking at Rina's back when she left.

*4th squad HQ hallways*

While walking through the hallway a door suddenly opened at her left and she saw Shadow in there with Kazan behind him, Rina rushed in the room sending Shadow to the floor "My kawaiii kohai!!!" Hugging Kazan between her breast "Where have you been!".
To see some of my artwork Click here
Saito chased after Vook jumping and landing on her shoulder." Don't mind if i tag along, right?" The small fox asked giving her a puppy-dog face.

[Image: 2vbkgfm.jpg]
puppies and digimon rule

PATAMON + GATOMON=NEKOMON &WHITEPATAMON
Creative Minds
Kazan was about to reply to Shadow's little invigorative comment, but he suddenly stopped as his heart skipped a beat, "This doesn't bode well." He looked back, blinking as he then looked at a falling Shadow, only for him to fall down due to added weight from Rina's tackling, "GAK!" he said under the soft embrace of the female's chest, "T-taicho!" he grunted, "What's the big deal?!"

(Hallways)

"Ooooh... oh!" Lizzy said, finally catching up with what Rina had said, "So Youyu-kun and SnowBall-san are down that path!" she said excitedly, "I'll follow Rina-san, see you later weirdos!" she waved to Trent and Naibu, hastily running down the halls, her pronounced chest bouncing madly as always.

(Real World)

Emerging next to Hyouzen, the small Arrancar hovered above the human city they had materialized in, "I simply cannot comprehend how human souls have the capabilities of fueling this... even more complicated artifacts." He said to his master, looking at the dispersing Arrancar and Vaizards as they scattered to look for souls.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hyouzen chuckled a little before explaining to Proto, "Yes, we would need many common souls to fuel the Luminescence Gem. That's why I told everyone to steals the souls local hollows have collected. They are naturally attracted to those with a high amount of spiritual energy. The untapped potential of those fallen humans will make an excellent fuel, hehe."

Ahead, a large abandoned complex stood, several of its windows cracked and its entrance boarded up. The water dragon grinned however once he saw the foreboding building. "Ah, such a miserable place, there should be at least a few hollows dwelling in there." He walked closer to the building, preparing his claws for any sudden attacks.

(Outside Medical Room)

"Yes, her personality is...unusual for a captain, but Captain Rina is quite smart. I'm sure we'll discover something from her research before too long." Trent stood up and looked out a window, observing the central complex of the Seretei. "Captain Yamamoto and those poor rookies...all slain. I wonder if we'll ever be able to achieve peace...it seems as though one problem leads to another."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Just don't get in my way." Vook stuck her tongue out as she took flight, flapping her large red wings and flying up higher and higher, hoping a Hollow would sense her. "And we'll be just fine!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Oh right!" Rina suddenly stoped herself and released Kazan from her mortal hug "I need your help Kazan ,I want to find the files about that sphere thingy, but I'm new and I don't know where to look"

*Outside medical room*

Naibu sweatdropped at Lizzy's comment "Did that girl just called us weirdos? talk about irony" Naibu sighed and continued talking "You're right, I feel that someting big is coming and I don't like it, but for the time being it's better not to worry, I'm going for a drink, want to tag along?"
To see some of my artwork Click here
From the suddeness, not to mention unexpectedness, of the attack even Katt's reflexes weren't able to dodge a majority of the strikes, large gashes appearing over her body, her shinigami robes being slashed open, "What's the big idea!" She shouted as she jumped back, falling onto one knee from her injuries.

Shadow pushed his hand into the floor, vaulting into a backflip, when he landed his sword already drawn and aimed at Rina, "Do not do that!" he barked, standing straight and resheathing his blade, "You're lucky, if I were any higher strung you'd probably be dead."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad