Join our server on Discord

Bleach: Last Stand.
"Nngh... Too small..." Proto grunted, taking his time to avoid the bullets, having no choice but turn into the defensive as Kinzoku went on a desperado frenzy. "Then again..." Proto looked at his blade arm, "He's not around, but I've came in contact with him more than once, it should work!" he thought, before starting to plot a plan for when Kinzoku would stop shooting, often having to use his blade to deflect the bullets to avoid being hit. "Sir, it would be wise to freeze him to stop this projectile attack, but I'm afraid it will be hard to track him if he were to move..." he passed by Hyouzen to tell him.

(Senkai Gate)

Zeke, Kazan and Lizzy made their way through the senkai gate together just after Shadow, although Lizzy sped past them and went to walk by Shadow.

"This will be a cool adventure, SnowBall-san!" Lizzy giggled, "Don'tcha think?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Hmm, I seem to have been ignored...

IC: Artimis raised an eyebrow as he passed through the Senkai Gate. Strange group, he thought, then again, who am I to talk? I'm the lazy captain....or so everyone thinks. He shook his head then asked.

"May I ask what exactly we are doing? All I heard was this is recon, though the messanger never bothered to say who they were. Quite rude, actually."
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"Freeze, hm?" Vook had heard Proto, thinking about the idea as well, before swooping down into the thick mist, landing next to the others; the thick cloud of mist at least fifteen feet high by now, and around a hundred square feet in size, still expanding. "I could freeze him, if you'd like."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Don't let your guard down, this isn't some training mission," Shadow said, focusing on the path infront of him, "Whatever, or whoever, is causing these problems is powerful, we need to be at our best if we're going to survive this." he warned.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"We'll freeze him, don't worry about it." He wasn't exactly sure what Proto was planning, but he went along with his idea. "Let's do it together, Lady Vook." Hyouzen kept spinning his blade around, blocking the gun fire directed towards them as his other claw started to charge some more of his reiatsu.

The gunfire then stopped as the bullets were drawn back into Kinzoku's malleable body. The metal golem then returned to his normal form before groaning, the cracks on his body becoming worse. Troublesome. Trick. His arm then shifted into moon shaped blades as he told them through the mist, "Enough!" He then dashed through the peculiar forest, eager to end it directly.

Hearing his cracked body make grating sounds with his each movement, Hyouzen looked towards where the golem likely was. He then quickly nodded towards Vook. "Now!" Using the spiritual art, he summoned a column of ice to shoot up and consume the golem.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
As the Shinigami made their way to the real world, Lizzy contently snuggled up to Shadow, keeping near him. Kazan and Zeke were walking nearby, when the lieutenant managed to hear Artimis.

"Oh... Artimis-taicho! I didn't expect you to come with us!" The blue dragon sped down to allow Artimis to catch up with him. In the course of their walk Kazan explained from bottom to top all the events until the current time: How Vizards and Arrancar had teamed up to steal the Spirit Stone in the research bureau by defeating his third and fourth seats, how upon filling the Spirit Stone with overwhelming quantities of reiatsu the traitor and ex-captain Hyouzen had managed to fuse his already mutated body with an Arrancar by the name of Proto and created an unfatomably powerful hybrid, which could hold for long periods but in said time was able to devastate squads and large areas in mere seconds. After that summary, Kazan proceeded to explain his own Captain's plan to gather information about their enemy's movements, mentioning Hyouzen's revenge against Yamamoto Genryuusai, and Proto's unfinished business with the criminal and recent traitor Aizen Sousuke. In the end, Kazan allowed himself a breather and concluded: "...since Hollows are becoming unstable everywhere we are going to check different areas in the Real World to see if there's any clear connection to the recent events. I'm glad we have your blade with us, taicho!" he smiled.

(Real World)

"Ooooh..." Lizzy opened her eyes widely, the purple dragoness leaping ahead of Shadow as they reached the end of the portal, "Wow! Look, SnowBall-san! Lots of Shinigami out there!" she giggled innocently, although the scene wasn't anything to laugh at.

"What's with these guys?! They never are THIS agressive!" A young shinigami jumped along the buildings as a group of Hollow gave chase, smashing everything in their way. The pale-looking youth was carrying a large wakizashi in his right arm, using it to deflect the numerous blows coming to him from the front. "Get out of my sight!" He held an open arm outright: "Art of Destruction #33 Soukatsui!!" Suddenly a large barrage of blue spiritual energy concentrated in front of the boy's open hand, shooting out into a large explosion of bright blue flames.

"Sugoiiiiii!" Lizzy said, impressed at the fireworks. "SnowBall-san! Let's help him!" She said, turning around and bouncing up and down in front of the other shinigami, her chest following and jiggling like two pair of melons.

"Damnit! Damnit!!" The boy shinigami cursed, suddenly situated in the middle of the street, surrounded by a large group of gigantic Hollow. "This isn't fair! If only I..." he growled, holding his wakizashi tightly, looking out for any oncoming attacks.

(Hollow Forest)

As Proto heard Hyouzen agreeing to his plan, he counted on both the dragon's and Vook's abilities as he disappeared with Sonido, his arm glowing a great green before he started to surround the area, waiting for Kinzoku to be frozen. Proto needed his target to be completely immobilized for this trick to work.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The dragoness nodded, focusing for a second, before casting many of the same spell in rapid succession, enormous spikes of ice bursting up out of the ground all over, rapidly cooling down the mist. In about a minute, all of the water in the air would be frozen.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Reign over the frozen heavens! Hyorinmaru!" Shadow shouted as he jumped forward, flashstepping to close the distance even faster, a large ice dragon already forming around him, "Stay down if you don't want to freeze." he warned as he swung his sword towards the hollows, the dragon following the movement with a thunderous roar, crashing through the surrounding hollows.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kinzoku groaned as the ice ensnared his body, stiffening his liquid metal body and freezing him in place for the moment as he struggled. "FUTILE!" As he struggled, more and more cracks started to creep across his outer shell, becoming very apparent now.

Hyouzen chuckled as he kept up the ice reiatsu with Vook. "Ha, you're finished now!" He then waited for Proto to complete the plan.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, 1,2,3,4...7...9, maybe 10-ish big Hollows against one young Shinigami? Well, now two, but still, seems rather unsportsman-like. Maybe I should assist in evening the odds. Tis better than sleeping or paperwork that's for sure." Artimis grabbed the hilt of his sword.
"Engulf in Hellfire! Konboumei!" He drew his weapon and while doing so, a ring of fire slithered quickly from the guard to the blade's tip, transforming it into the Shikai. He charged to the closest group of Hollows and raised his sword. "Goukaken!" he exclaimed. A blazing flame engulfed his blade and Artimis swung, slicing the first Hollow in two, whilst the fiery shockwave flew from his blade towards the adjacent Hollows in front of him, spliting them into a dying Hollow inferno.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers