Join our server on Discord

Bleach: Last Stand.
Saito sighed a bit, visibly relaxing. He let his arm fall to his side and released the grip on the hilt of his sheathed sword." I appologised, Lady Vook but for a second I thought you were going to go around harming innocent Humans and souls." He said with stern look, not cracking a bit under the large dragon gaze.

[Image: 2vbkgfm.jpg]
puppies and digimon rule

PATAMON + GATOMON=NEKOMON &WHITEPATAMON
Creative Minds
Name: Rie Kugimiya.
Race: Quincy.
Description: A blind 5' 6" 15 year old mouse girl with shoulder length brown hair on her head and grey fur, she wears an outfit like this http://media.photobucket.com/image/quinc....png?o=122 but with little bicycle shorts. At a young age her whole family was killed and she was blinded and crippled, with pure power she was able to walk again but not without a crutch, after the incident she gained her quincy powers that had been dorment up until then, and an incredable spiritual sight that allows her to she anything or anyone that is dead or has spiritual power. (This includes super humans).
Weapon: Kazihana, a solid white and Blue Long Bow with a metal band just below her elbow that is conected via two thin metal rods (I have little scetch but no scanner so I had do do this in paint I notticed that it doesn't seem like he grips the bow in his hand but she does with her) it is formed by using her quincy cross and her crutch which is made of special spirit metal.
Powers: Hirenkyaku: Is roughly the equal of the Shinigami's Shunpo. This ability comncentrates spirit energy beaneath the feet of it's user, and propels them with superspeed to their desired location.
Ransotengai: This ability allows the user to control their body using strings of spirit power, thus allowing them to move even if their limbs have been paralyzed.

IC: "That's what I thought you'd say...You can come out now!" Salem called to the girl who had been hiding behind a rock who limped out on her crutch "This is Rie, after I push you to your limits, which in your current state won't be too hard, she's going to put an arrow through your chest." he said calmly looking at Katt waiting to see how she'd react.

"H-hello...it's nice to meet you..." Rie waved smilling sweetly yet nervously to Katt, as her five point cross dangled from the wrist of the same arm that held the crutch.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm...very smart of you, Sir." Vook smiled, nodding towards Hyouzen, looking back at the clear stone in her claw. "Well..." she turned back to Saito. "I wouldn't harm anyone unless they intend to harm me." she explained. "Or if Master commands me to. So don't you worry okay?" she added, patting Saito's head gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"SHOOT ME!?" Katt shouted as she sat up, suddenly grabbing her wounded side in pain, "You, can't be serious. How is killing me going to help?" she asked.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saito smiled." OK, I'm sorry I made the wrong assumption." He replied as she petted his head, he make a small purring sound and looked cute, which he hated but couldn't help.

[Image: 2vbkgfm.jpg]
puppies and digimon rule

PATAMON + GATOMON=NEKOMON &WHITEPATAMON
Creative Minds
*Outside medical room*

Naibu grabbed Lizzy from the collar of her clothes and lifted her, and left her standing once again "Sorry Missy , didn't see you".

"No no, that's not it!" Rina replied at Trent "The thing that they stole has nothinbg to do with me, actually I'm having all the 12th squad searching the files regarding that sphere" She took breath once again before continue "What I have created is a divice that can only be used by captains and vice-captains correctly, cuz their bodies already have great quantities of reiatsu".
To see some of my artwork Click here
OOC: Not to mention poor Katt's chest is gonna pop and deflate after that :(

IC:

Kazan nodded to Shadow, "Let's get this over with then! I don't want to keep this person waiting, especially if they're gonna help us!" he grinned, "Although I still don't know where my Captain is. She's so reckless..." he rubbed behind his head a bit, "Shadow-taicho, is it alright if I go with you?"

(Outside Medical Room)

As she was lifted, Lizzy could see the large man's face, "Oooh! Hi!" she said, as she was put down. "What are you guys doing?" she asked obliviously, before she noticed Rina, who she had battled with before, "Rina-san!" she cheerfully greeted, "Where's Kazan-kun? Wasn't he your guard or something?" she blinked, disappointed that Kazan and Shadow weren't around.

(Masuda Fortress)

"Fine. As you wish, Hyouzen-sama" Proto said, faintly sighing as he grabbed the jewel, and his arm suddenly vibrated as it deformed into goo which absorbed the jewel within his body. "They won't be able to take it from me anyways." He said. "Let's go complete your plan, then."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(World of the Living)

Hyouzen blinked a little from the bright light coming from the morning sun, the water dragon remarking to himself, "Wonderful...it will be harder to operate in daylight." It was then he sensed the hollows that were scattered across the city and nearby outskirts. "Well, at least we have some easy targets...if we only kill and take the souls those low leveled hollows have collected, those shinigami may not notice us. Spread out and use your crystals to gather many souls. We'll gather here in two hours." Hyouzen then started to vanish into a light mist, searching for his first target.

(Outside Medical Room)

"I think I saw them walking around here, Kazan and Shadow shouldn't be too far, Lizzy." Trent then turned his attention back to Rina and told her, "Ah, that sounds wonderful. We'll all need to become stronger if we're to defeat that fused beast and its allies."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: She'll be fine, her breasts can deflect speeding bullets, stop locomotives, leap tall buildings in a single bounce! THEY'RE SUPER BOOBS!

IC:

"It's not a problem with me," Shadow said, sliding open the door to the captains room, "Though I really hope I don't need your help."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: :D Chya Rightous!

"oh relax, we don't intend to kill you! You see this technique which is used to restore a quincies lost powers was origoinally used to give other spiritually powered beings quincy powers to increase numbers in emergincies, they cessed using it saying that they would never need it, but the truth was a matter of pride, we can see what happened to them!" Salem explained looking Katt dead in the eyes "If this training works you'll have both Shinigami and Quincy abilities but will be neither of the two...You still want to try it?" he asked slowly drawing his sword from it's metal sheath while Rie stood back nervously.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions