Join our server on Discord

Bleach: Last Stand.
OOC: I remember some things but I doubt it will be of any use...also I might be making another character...:D

IC: "Hey Katt...before we start your training I want to ask you something...How far are you willing to go for more power?" Salem asked with a surprisingly serious look on his face.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
((For the next character the entrance is located in Yorimi's private quarters near the back of 4th squads building. It is basically the same kind of gate Shinigami's use to get to and from the real world but this one only has one entrance and one exit and cannot be accessed any other way. In this way the person on the other side can remain safe while still occasionally giving info.))
(Masuda Fortress)

Hyouzen waited by his portal leading the World of the Living, the vaizard telling everyone, "Alright everyone...we leave soon...go prepare yourselves...I'm sure the Shinigami won't be far behind us once we enter."

(Outside the Medical Room)

Trent waited outside in the lobby drinking a glass of tea, the gryphon clearing his mind and letting his reiatsu recover. I wonder if we have the strength to counter that fused creature...the Soul Sphere is such a enigmatic treasure...years of research and we still don't know its true potential.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Heh, I'm ready to go, already!" Vook grinned, clutching the stone in her claw, tail swishing back and fourth slightly. "So, all I've gotta do is collect some human souls?" she asked, looking at the magical stone, smirking darkly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
*Outside medical room*

"Senpais, I may know of a way to face them" Rina said at Trent and Naibu who were with her on the room "Before I become part of the gotei 13th, I was a shinigami under the orders of a noble family" She stoped for a moment before continue "There I was part of a little research team and we managed to create a divice that could duplicate or triplicate the reiatsu of the user, that was probably the main reason as to why I was appointed as the 12th squad captain".

Naibu stayed silent while hearing Rina Hmm... if that's true we may have a little chance against them.
To see some of my artwork Click here
OOC: Just a small note. I see there is more than just one side-quest popping up at the moment in the RPG. For those who are planning to deter from the main course of the story, please do so in a discrete way (Meaning that you don't go making your quest of a hundred percent more important than following the main plot line. I doubt it'll be a problem, but it's worth being mentioned!)

IC:

(Halls)

"Well, the problem is that we won't know anything unless we go check," Kazan added, and straightened himself up, "We better go to that location. After all, it was a request from Yorimi-taicho herself!" the dragon said to Captain Shadow.

(Medical Room)

"As good as new!" the 'maids' said as their swarm left Lizzy's side, the dragoness being once again dressed in the classical shinigami robes.

Lizzy blinked and watched herself, before she eyed around the room "Uhm, where's SnowBall-san and Yuyou-kun?" she cocked her head sideways.

"SnowBall...?" one of the maids wondered, before she immediately responded with, "I don't know, but Yuyou-hutaicho went with Shadow-taicho out."

"Yay! I'll go to them! Going back to Urahara-san's gonna be boring, and I like fighting!" Lizzy shouted out in happiness, and like a blur, she exited the room.

The maid sweat-dropped, "Did she even realize that her life was in peril just a few minutes ago?"

(Outside the Medic Room)

As soon as Lizzy exited though, she bumped with Naibu and, since he was way too big she stumbled back and fell on her butt, "Oww!" she whimpered, looking up at the large man, "Ooooh... big!" she said with a smile.

(Masuda Fortress)

"I still don't know what made him trust these shinigami defects" Proto thought, hovering around Hyouzen and uttering, "Why did you give her our Jewel?" he asked the leader Vaizard, not pleased about any idea related to treason.

OOC: Let's wait for nekomon for a bit to see if he'll post at all, okay?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
A fox appeared infront of Vook, he looked about 5 fee tall and maybe 10 years old. His fiery red-orange furr blew in the wind." And where do you think you're going?" He asked with a bit of athouriy in his voice. He had the palm of his right hand facing her and his reiatsu was extrmely calm almost non-exsistant, his left hand had on the sheath of his right sword as he looked at her awaiting her answer.

[Image: 2vbkgfm.jpg]
puppies and digimon rule

PATAMON + GATOMON=NEKOMON &WHITEPATAMON
Creative Minds
Vook raised an eyebrow, bending over towards the little fox. "I'm going to collect souls! Just as my Master ordered!" she replied, looking the little fox up and down. "Who are you, anyway? I've never seen you before, so who are you to question what I'm doing?" she asked.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
(Masuda Fortress)

Hyouzen laughed a little at the bickering happening between his followers. He turned to Proto and told him, "I didn't give Lady Vook the Luminescence Gem...what she has is merely a container that attracts and traps stray souls. Once we return from our little mission, we'll empty them into this." He held out the true artifact from his pocket before he set it into Proto's hands. "If you're so worried about it...you're free to hold on to it...be sure to keep it nice and safe, heh heh heh."

He then looked to Vook with a grin and told her, "This is Saitorie...a Vaizard like you and I. He's new, but has great potential. Do not worry about him, he has the same mission as you, Lady Vook."

The water dragon then spoke to the anthro fox, grinning as he told him, "I wouldn't worry about Lady Vook either. She's been working with us for some time and is quite experienced. If wish to start a needless fight, please do it after we're done with this mission."

Realizing some time had already passed, he told them, "Well, I think we've waited long enough. We're leaving now...so don't linger out here." Hyouzen started walking through the portal, smirking widely once his body and spirit phased into the living world.

(Outside Medical Room)

Trent nodded when he heard Rina's story, stating the obvious, "That must be the Soul Sphere they have now." Thinking for another quick moment, he added, "I'm surprised they could use it for fusion though. You mentioned there may be a weakness to it, go on."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"As far as it takes!" Katt shouted, "I don't care what it takes, I will not be defeated again."

"Alright then, we know what we're doing and we know that we need to be quick about it." Shadow said, "Let's get moving," He said as he started towards the office where they were told to go.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad