Join our server on Discord

Favorite Anime and Reviews
I enjoy Animated very much. It got me back into Transformers and now I have the whole Autobot team, plus Dinobot Swoop and Jazz, Oil Slick, Lockdown, and a couple non-animated figures. I really want Wreck-Gar. And such. GL should ride prowl in bike mode, Prowl is amazingful.

Oh and I just found out the GL figures won't ship for another week maybe. :( On the plus side I will get the next DVD set for my b-day since it comes out one week before it.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Well, that's good. At least you'll get the boxset.
Oh I would have gotten it regardless lol I just will now get it for free. I want the Gurren Lagann Dai Gurren Backpack, if feasible it will become my clinical backpack when I start working in the hospital next semester.

Oh and I didn't know if I mentioned it here yet or not, but a bit of GL humor. I have been listening to the soundtrack and "Row Row Fight Da Powah" singing all over. A while back my girlfriend randomly says "I'm gonna Row Row Take A Showa'" lol it was good stuff.

Oy. That's some girlfriend you have there. And Hospital?
Well I work in a hospital now, but I'm going to school to be a surgical technologist, so I start working in the hospital for that next semester. So I'll need stuff to carry my school stuff into clinicals with me, what better than some Dai Gurren gear?

That would certainly be a conversation piece.
So a waaaaay over due update. I didn't get my Revoltech's. I cancelled the order because they couldn't get a new stock of them. Also I couldn't find Gurren Lagann Part 2 today.

The upside is that my sister is getting me Part 2 for my birthday so I just ordered it online today, along with the Gurren Lagann Revoltech. So I will get both sometime next week hopefully. I got them through Amazon so at least I know I "should" get them sometime. When they show up, I will review them here.

Ok then. And I'll try to get a new review in. With a video.
Amazon said my order wouldn't ship until the 14th or something and it's already on it way, now the delievery day is the 14th so if it comes early I might get it by my birthday. I want volume two dammit! And a Gurren Lagann to pose badassly on my desk!

Heart 
my all time fave is inuyasha Cool but i like most anime! ;) right now i am into witchblade (the anime is much better than the live action was :P ) and fruits baskets (even though it's real girly :o ) i've also gotten to see the evangelion movie , it was neat, but i do not know what to say about all the good deaths. :no:
when the going gets tough, think of something sexy! if that does not help... kill something. if you still have issues, i'm glad i'm not you!:P