Join our server on Discord

Favorite Anime and Reviews
I've been falling asleep to them every night lol, and apparently the next arc is out quite soon
Well then, you should be absorbing quite a lot of power. Although I'll have to check on that next arc.
January 6th. There is a special edition version but I don't know what's in it yet...it'd be awesome to get a figure of some sort...little Gurren Lagann, or something.

UPDATE: Did a quick search, apparently it comes with a Team Dai Gurren Backpack...so whatever that means. Didn't see a pic...it'd be nice if it was a big one, but I get the feeling it will be one of those lightweight shoulder packs with an iron on logo. lol
I'd rather have the coat. Or glasses. That would make a cool pack in.
Hell yeah, the glasses would be amazing, and great with the core drill

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
But which? Simon goggles? Kamina glasses? Captain Garlock Simon glasses?
They could do all three.
Simon glasses with the last set, the three prong ones.

I had $34 left from my aunt for my christmas/b-day gifts to spend and just ordered the Gurren Lagann and Lazengann Revoltech figures which are supposed to be really kick ass. I ate the $10 shipping cost myself, it's worth it.

Yeah. The Garlock glasses. That's what some people call him during the last couple of episode. Check TVtropes. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/astro-to...2008-07-20
And there you go with that.
Garlock huh? Interesting.

And I'm really excited about the Revoltech. I actually bought a movie around the same time I ordered the revoltechs so my aunt is getting me the movie and Lazengann, and I'm popping Gurren Lagann open as soon as possible!

Yeah. It's a fan name for some characters. Or was that Starlock for Simon? I can't remember. But that should be cool. I wonder if they'll have a TTGL Revoltech.