Join our server on Discord

Favorite Anime and Reviews
(11-11-2008 02:46 PM)UnknownH Wrote:
(11-11-2008 02:17 AM)The Reclaimer Wrote: Up to the helix king was all character development...and was amazing! If anything it was after the helix king, the first few episodes "7 years later" that were a bit slower. Once the plot of the second or rather third arc got moving that was great too! The only disappointing episode was the summary episode. I'd rather have seen some hot Yoko action or Gurren Lagann kicking the shit outta things.
They had to do that in order to get people ready for even more Spiral Power that was coming up. Like the first couple of episodes of the 7 years later part, that had the awesomeness go up slowly until they got to space and the Dai-Gurren-Lagann.

I agreed, I just felt it was a bit off pace with the rest of the series as a whole. No worries though because the worst of Gurren Lagann is the best of a lot of other show lol.
May only have 13 chapters, but one of my favorite, over-dramatic and mentally deranged animes is Elfen Lied. I'm still trying to figure out what the name of the series means, but I love anime with good flashbacks.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
This Is My Review! http://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/showthread.php?tid=7525&pid=300271#pid300271
The dub voices are no where near as amazing as the raws. They did good, but it's just not the same.
Eh. Who really cares. It's the GAR factor that's the important thing. And it works just enough in.
Gurren Lagann Dubbed DVD hit the streets today, first nine episodes on two discs. I got the special edition version which comes with a badass art box (The box opens from the side, there is an image of the Gurren Lagann chest and the top half flips open at the mouth, so there are teeth and all making it look like the DVD are inside the mouth area) and a fun (but cheapo) LED modeled after Simons Core Drill.
Neon Genesis Evangelion. For reasons I've stated in past.

http://digiartistsdomain.org/Givemebeer/tribute2.html
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
A Core Drill? Does it actually look like a Core Drill? That would be cool.
Yeah, it looks like the Core Drill. It has a green LED on the inside the drill, it glows green when lit. It's really cheaply made but pretty cool anyhow. I'm adapting a bit more to the DUB version as well.

The regular version of the DVD has DUBS and SUBS of the first nine eps for $30, the Special Edition was $46.99, and you get the Drill and the Box...not really worth the extra dough unless you have it to spare.
You know, If you got a pair of glasses and a coat like the heroes, the drill would go a long well. I should look up the DVDs.