Join our server on Discord

College Days (Yoosei/Kurtz)
A soft murr escaped Yoosei’s throat as he caressed her paw. She blushed at the compliment and she took a while to admire him. He definitely look great, she had to admit that she loved to see him wearing that. “why thank you Kurtzie” she leaned closer to him and planted a soft kiss on his cheek. “you look even more handsome like that too” she poked her tongue out cutely. “and you know.. we almost look like a couple that is about to go out on a date” once murmuring that last part, she blushed even deeper.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, either that or a married couple," Kurtz laughed to her comment, although he blushed as well, slowly starting to guide her towards the door along with himself, heading towards the front door. "So, shall we go cutie thing?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei blushed as darkly as her cheeks would allow and nods to him as she gently helds his claw. "yup just lead the way" she poked her tongue out cutely to him, heading out of their apartment alongside with him, her tails wagging around happily.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hi! This used to include an old post, but due to ancient egypsun spoiler attacks, the old comment seems to be missing! Terribly sorry for any inconvenience!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei couldn't help but blush and smile lovingly when he held her paw once again. She was looking around, amazed by the looks of that place. It took a while before she looked back at Kurtz. "you thought in everything huh? I wasn't expecting you would even reserve a table for us beforehand" she poked her tongue out cutely, her tails wagging around softly yet happily.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"This place gets quite a lot of people, so I thought I'd reserve one so we were sure to get a seat." Kurtz smiled gently, before softly letting go of her paw and sitting down on one of the seats, looking up towards her gently. "So, shall we see what we want to order, cute thing?" He asked smoothly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The purple vixen nodded softly and smiled cutely as she sits on the seat in front of him, her tails wagging happily and a soft blush crossed her cheeks making her look even cuter. "well I would prefer if you would choose for both of us" she giggled and poked her tongue out cutely.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blushing lightly and looking at the menu, the dragon couldn't help but bite his lip. If he was any good at knowing what Yoosei would have liked- he was pretty well out of luck. He shook his head, before smiling softly. "I'm no good at being able to tell what others want. Just order whatever you like, cutie." He smiled, trying to keep a straight face as he looked back down at the menu. Okay, point one down. I can't even tell something we'll both enjoy. Haha...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The purple vixen giggled softly and reached out her paw to caress his claw tenderly. "oh come on Kurtzie. hmm I don't know yet what you will choose but I want the same as you" she poked her tongue out cutely. "don't worry if I'll like it or not, it's my decision to eat the same as you" she giggled again and wagged her tails happily, looking intently into his violet eyes.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well..." Kurtz looked over the menu intently, hoping to find something he'd like- and found it quickly, before smiling softly. The carress on his claw was at least calming him from being nervous, as he spoke. "W-Well, how about... the 1/2 Roast Chicken with Herb and Leek Soup?" He took a moment to look up at her, before then looking on the menu again. "And, for starters, the Mixed Dish."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds