Join our server on Discord

College Days (Yoosei/Kurtz)
Okay let's get the party started once again my cutie thing. But this time there will be no need to put the profiles n.n and this time Yoosei and Kurtz already know each other. better that way x3

*On their appartment (yesh, good friends share an appartment x3)*

Just another regular morning like any other. Yoosei yawned cutely as she slowly opened her eyes and stretched her body before getting off bed. Her hair, still a totally mess and her eyes were only half opened. She is wearing a long night gown. Slowly she made her way out of her room and looked around, wondering if by any chance her friend was up already. She knew Kurtz since they were younger, he definately would be her best friend, though it's not like she has that many other friends anyway.

"mhh.. perhaps he is still sleeping" she murmured to herself while looking around and gently fixing her hair gently with her paws, running the fingers gently through her hair to comb it. She then grinned and once not spotting Kurtz around, she sneaked into his room. Gently opening the door to his room, she peeked inside and giggled just lightly once seeing the dragon still sleeping so peacefully. Silently, she went inside his room and then once getting near the bed, she sundenly pounces on top of the dragon to wake him up. "GOTCHA!" she giggled cutely and wagged her tails innocently around.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jolting up, only to find himself restricted, the dragon wheezed hardly- awoken from his sleep early as he winced and looked up towards the vixen, trying to find his breath again quickly to respond to her before managing a light chuckle. His hair was a complete mess, he hadn't had time to really do it properly. "...Y-Yeah. Y-You got me, Yoosi." He smiled gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The purple vixen giggled cutely and wagged her tails around happily. "morning Kurtzie" she murmurs sweetly and then crawls off from on top of him and just sits on bed, near him, staring at him. "I so love to wake you up like this" she giggled and poked her tongue out cutely.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I know you do, cute stuff..." Kurtz chuckled, managing to catch his breath again as he slowly slid up off his back and sat up on the bed; staring towards the purple vixen. He had to admit, it was always cute of her to jump on him. Although sometimes it hurt, it was fun. "...So, how are you today, Yoosi?" He asked happily.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei couldn't help but blush gently, only making her look even more cute. She then smiles and crawls closer to him before then nearing her muzzle to his and plant a tender kiss on his cheek. "I'm pretty fine and you Kurtzie?" she asks softly, wagging tails happily back and forth.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I'm all good," The dragon smirked softly, blushing to the tender kiss on his cheek before placing his own back; a small peck onto her nose. "A bit better now that you're here too." He smiled happily.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The purple vixen twitched her nose cutely. "oh really?" she giggles and nuzzles him softly. "good to know and you know what... I feel like preparing breakfast for both of us" she poked her tongue out cutely and gets off the bed and walks out of his bedroom, instinctively wagging her butt around.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Staring at her butt as she walked out the door, Kurtz only chuckled and blushed lightly. Besides how he always liked her cute attitude, her wagging butt was another little cute thing she did. Probably to tease him or coax him to follow, but he never minded. "Really? I wouldn't mind having that then," He laughed, slowly slipping out of bed with his shirt from the previous evening on and a set of boxers, his shirt not even buttoned up and his bare chest showing while following her.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yesh really, and I am going to prepapre pancakes." the purple vixen replied while smiling and wagging her tails happily. "You like the idea, Kurtzie?" she asks softly and turns around to look at him. On that moment a soft and barely hearable murr escaped her throat as she stared at his bare chest. She had to admit that she loves his muscled body.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blushing lightly as his draconic ears picked up the faint murrring, Kurtz gave a soft smile, nodding as he wagged his own tail, before walking on into the kitchen, sitting down at the table. Resting his muscled arms onto the table, he stared to the vixen. "Always loved your pancakes, and wouldn't mind having them day after day." He chuckled happily.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds