Join our server on Discord

College Days (Yoosei/Kurtz)
Yoosei gently put a finger to her lips and thought quietly for a while before replying. "I am not sure.. I think it's either english or math" she poked her tongue out cutely and then turn her head slightly to look at him. She noticed that he seemed focused in staring towards her behind or so it seems. "To where are you staring at huh?"
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Uhhh... n-nowhere!" Kurtz suddenly lifted his glance, looking towards her face and blushing very lightly as he then muttered. "I was... uhh... staring at the floor! I was bored." He lied, coming up with it on the spot; not wanting to honestly say about her evident behind sticking out towards him.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Bored? Already?" she giggled and walked closer to him, wrapping her arms around his arm as she stood next to him. "we haven't yet arrive at college and you are bored already? am I that boring?" she teased him and poked her tongue out cutely as she walked by his side, eventually caressing his arm just gently with her soft paws.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
With a soft blush and worried thoughts about Yoosei's behavior, Kurtz continued on his way to college. "N-no... not at all because of you." He murmured- he had to admit, her carressing his arm was nice to feel. "But yeah... I am bored though..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"mhh I wonder what can I do so you won't feel bored" she giggled and blushes gently as she keeps caressing his arm. After a while, they finally arrived at the college and Yoosei gently let go his arm. "Maybe you won't feel that bored as soon as we go to the class" she poked her tongue out cutely.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Maybe, maybe not." Kurtz laughed, missing already the feel of her soft arm around his as he headed on into the college, giving a soft wag of his tail before looking back. "Cme on, let's get to class. Don't want to be late now."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei giggled and quickly hurried up to the class, slightly looking back at him. "I'll race you there. I bet that I'll arrive there before you do" she giggled and wagged her tails around happily.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hey, you dare race me," The dragon joked- still tired from earlier as he tried to keep up with her, wagging his tail and laughing half-heartedly while chasing her down towards class. "I'm still tired, cutie...!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei suddenly stopped and perked her ears up. "Tired? what's wrong with you today? you were bored a while ago and now you are tired?" she blinked surprised and looked up at him. "You definately are going to have to explain me what's wrong with you after class ends" she murmured softly. she sounded more worried than she had ever been before but then just opens the door to their class and steps inside. It was hard to shrug the thought out of her mind.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz blinked softly. Not only now was she too kind, she was getting too worried over him. He started to get a bit worried himself at how she was acting, and simply nodded before quickly heading in after her, going straight to sit down in his seat and did so, next to one of his buddies who gave him a playful nudge.

"Almost late as usual. Teacher should be in soon."

"Really?" He laughed, trying to knock out the seriousness in his mind as he pulled the chair out from the desk next to him for Yoosei to sit in, smiling towards her.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds