Join our server on Discord

College Days (Yoosei/Kurtz)
"well don't know. though to be honest I would like us to do something different for a change. don't know what we could do but I definately want something different" she replied and smiled as she finishes washing the dishes. "and let's hurry up or else we will be late for college" she giggled and heads towards her bedroom, once again wagging her butt teasingly.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Noticing her wagging butt, the dragon darkly blushed, but quickly got up and followed her. The times she had wagged her butt and the dragon wanted to do something to it were more times then he had coursework. But he nevertheless continued to talk; "Hmm... maybe go out somewhere? Instead of asking you to cook again, how about going to a restaurant?" He suggested.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei quickly perked her ears up and then turns around, staring at the dragon. "really? you mean it?" she murmured happily and walks closer to him again before hugging him tightly and smiling widely, her mounds gently pressed against his chest. "I so love that idea"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As he smiled happily, the dragon couldn't help but blush furiously. Feeling her mounds against his chest was something he loved- although he felt like he couldn't comment on it. "Yes, I mean it. How about that restaurant a few streets down?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"well sounds fine by me" she murmured lovingly and then planted a soft kiss on his cheek. That was something she would do quite oftenly but this time was different, she planted the kiss way close to his lips. She ended up blushing darkly herself too and then quickly broke the hug. "l-let's h-hurry up though or else we w-will be late" she murmured just before she stepped into her bedroom, closing the door after.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well.. a-alright," Kurtz nodded softly, giving a moment to think to himself before then heading to his own bedroom. As he entered, he rested against his door for a moment. Yoosei was acting more close to him then other days, and he was getting a bit perked up about it. She had never been so lovely to him before, and now suddenly she was. He gave himself another moment to think, before quickly slipping out of his shirt, taking a moment to admire himself.

His muscles had always been toned since he worked out a lot and took constant workouts. His arms felt like logs of wood- well-built and toned. His chest, formed well and worked out even more then his arms. His six-pack was well-toned as well, and supported his body figure well. Even his own legs were like logs of wood from all the sports he played. Shame he only played them when he was interested, but he still had a body worth using.

He smiled and rubbed his arm forr a moment, before then slipping on a new tie and shirt, and then a new set of trousers for the day - getting ready for college on the day. "Can't be late." He chuckled, before heading out his own door, grabbing his bag along the way out.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The purple vixen rested against her bedroom’s door for a while. She could feel her heart beating quite fast. ”I am getting even more nervous the more time I spend with him.” she thought for herself. A few days ago, she came to realize she had feelings for him and obviously she didn’t know how to tell him that plus she was afraid of how he would react to that as well.

Sighing softly, Yoosei then took off her night gown, tossing it aside and stepped closer to her closet before opening the door. She had a mirror in the door and couldn’t help but take a look at her body, after all she was wearing only her underwear at the moment. ”gee I didn’t had noticed before that my body looks this great” she giggled softly and blushes gently, her paws going up and down her body before she then cupped her own breasts, squeezing them softly together. ”Definitely nice set of breasts. D-cup it’s just perfect, a good size indeed” she giggles again.

Slowly turning around, she guides her paws down to her butt. ”and a firm butt too. I wonder if Kurtz has ever paid attention to any of this” she thought for herself, while admiring her own body. She then snapped out of it and just dressed the school uniform, a skirt; a white shirt; a tie and boots. She then gently ties her hair and then grabs her bag before heading out of her room. “I’m ready Kurtzie” she murmured softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Seeing Yoosei dressed as usual in her clothing for college, Kurtz smiled, nodding as he soon started to head for the door. "So, after college, remember not to make any other plans; we'll be out to that restaurant." He chuckled, before opening the door and stepping to a side. "After you."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Giggling softly, Yoosei steps closer to the dragon. "I know I know. Don't worry I won't forget" she poked her tongue out cutely and then walked out of home, wagging her tail softly back and forth. Due to the fact that the skirt isn't precisely long, every now and then when she wagged her butt, it would show her panties covered butt.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As he closed the door behind him and tailed her for a few moments, Kurtz noticed just how short her skirt was and blushed darkly. She seemingly was giving him a lot of hints, it seemed. But he kept his cool- although he couldn't help but stare at it for some time. "So... any idea what we have first?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds