Join our server on Discord

College Days (Yoosei/Kurtz)
Meeping adorably, Yoosei giggled and blushed gently as she rests softly on top of him, wagging her tails happily while looking lovingly into his eyes. "so now what shall I do huh?" she giggled cutely again.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Snuggling her closely and looking deeply into her own eyes, Kurtz smiled softly, before then planting another kiss on the vixen's lips, while his claws softly sweeped over to her back and started carressing it happily. "Mmhh... just do this... with me."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"mhh..I like this alweady" she murmured softly before returning the deep kiss and murring happily, her tails wagged happily behind her before she then guided her paws up to his chest and gently caressed it.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Good..." Kurtz murred deeply into the kiss, softly deepening it even more with her as he continued to carress her back, his tail wagging. He was glad he was this close to her, but he knew he wanted closer.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Murring happily, and definately enjoying this moment, Yoosei snuggles softly on him, pressing her breasts against his chest as she kept kissing him deeply, slowly closing her eyes. "mhh.."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions