Join our server on Discord

The Criminal World of Furries (Where we left off)
OOC: ah, my favorite part. The chase scene.

IC: Dukes Of Hazzard-Style, Diesel slid across the hood of his car, and got in. He tossed the bag through the gaping hole where the back seat previosly resided, and fired up his old, battered muscle car.

Four-Hundred and Forty-Six cubic inches of Detroit iron roared to life, as he pulled up on a pair of handles by his left leg. The exhaust cutouts swung open, allowing the mechanical cacophony to echo angrily off of the walls of the alleyway. He hit another switch, and an electric fuel pump fired up, mounted to a hidden cheater tank. Diesel fuel flowed into a pair of injectors, which sprayed the substance into the hot exhaust, causing a thick cloud of smoke to bellow from just under either door on the car.

Diesel slammed the ratcher-shifter forward once, putting it into first gear, and he floored it. The engine roar got deafening, and the tires began to squeal helplessly against the pavement, adding a white smoke to the dark grey smokescreen.

The car shot forward when the tires caught traction, as he drifted around the van, cloaking it in the cloud of smoke. The phrase "No Man Left Behind" always stuck to him, especially when he was in his element. Right now, that element was the 1973 Dodge Dart Sport.

He kept off to the side, but in between the big rig and the van, to provide cover for Ivan's escape. He was toying with the Black-Ops man, dropping back to flip him off, making sure to make eye contact with him, before he tromped down on the throttle, and speed-shifted the car, for an insane burst of speed.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Tck, This is why I thought we should of took the tank." Ralph sighed then with a dark grin popped back out from behind the truck capped two henchmen and shoot at a fuel tank of a car a few times causing it to blow up setting a few people around it to catch fire. Ralph turned to Datkov and just said "They burn easy eh?" as they slowly burned to death some rollling on the floor to put themselves out.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Sorry guys, just been a bit busy.

IC:

The smoke was assisting the van by blinding the windshield of the truck that was in close pursuit. The white monkey was becoming extremely pissed off at this small group of bank robbers that was evading capture by over 15 highly trained Chinese Black-Ops. He shouted to the back of the truck in chinese and at least three men got on top of the truck from the back. They knelt down to have better control and accuracy as the high speed chase went underway. They opened fire on Diesel's car through the smoke. Most bullets missed simply because of the black fog but some still collided with his vehicle, making holes in the dirty hull.

The .50 Cal Datkov held pumped round after round through the heavy barrel as it tore the car station apart. Italians left and right took cover behind whatever they had, although the heavy bullets still tore through any concrete or wood they chose to hide behind, killing them. A group of italians drove up in a car on the other side of the building and stepped out. They all held sub-machine guns and fired on the duo. Two bullets hit the enormous bear in the chest, but the thick muscle and cold skin stopped the bullets from any eep penatration. The russian however, did not seem to notice, in fact, he didn't even flinch when it happened.
Why is everyone so serious?

Photobucket
Ralph took out the driver of the car first then anyone who steeped out then said "Yo. Big man. Your hit."
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Diesel upshifted, and floored the throttle again, trying to evade the monkeys. He really didn't care about the bullets hitting his car. Everything important, such as the fuel tank, was self-sealing, in case of collision.

Diesel suddenly pulled on the E-Brake, going into a slide. He spun the car around, and threw it in reverse, and gunned it. He pulled his pistol out of his holster, and aimed it out the window at them. Driving using his mirrors and shooting with his peripheral vision, he continued to cover his comrades escape.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
The white monkey smiled at this lucky chance. He saw Diesel's vehicle in reverse, and knowing that a car usually traveled slower in reverse then in forward drive, he shifted the truck into its final gear and moved behind the smoking vehicle. His smile grew as he hit the car, although since they were not traveling at very diffrent speeds, it was only a small hit. The truck was now pushing the car however, and the chase was nearing an intersection with many cars stuck at a red light. They would be their very soon.

Datkov could not hear Ralph over the loud heavy machine gun. He paused his rapid firing here and there to get a better shot, but the loud impacts was all that could be heard. Inside the station, a thin cat that had not been hit by any bullets but had been stabbed by many shards of glass that had hit him when the window broke, crawled over to the back desk. He hit a silent alarm button under the desk with his bleeding hand and fell back to the floor in a bloody heap as he breathed his last breath. Every enforcer that worked for the italian mafia was now making a beeline for the station, and the Russian bear and Italian hitman had no idea what they were in for.

Photobucket
Diesel grinned maniacally, as he shifted the car into first gear, and floored it. While his car didn't weigh as much as the truck, it probably had more horsepower and torque, as well as stronger components, the vehicle hailing from a goneby era of unsurpassed quality and power.

Like a man on a suicide mission, he tried, possibly in vain, to stop the big rig with his own car. The bumper was pushing hard against the bumper of the truck, the drive wheels squealing helplessly in a vain attempt for traction.

Holding the wheel still with one of his knees, he grabbed his rifle, which slid forward during the chase, along with a spare clip. He loaded th fresh ammo into his rifle, and rested the carbine on his dash, aiming the armor piercing bullets at the truck's engine, opening fire.

A 1973 Dodge Dart with a Big Block and bulletproof(being a relative term) transmission may not have a chance to stop the truck, but a bullet to the crankshaft certainly would.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Tck, Runners." Ralph said as he shoot one in the head "TEN POINTS!" as one of them hit the floor brains splatting everywhere.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: I'm sorry guys, but I'm going to be static for a while, I'm just swamped with work and I've got no time. I'm really sorry. Crybaby2

Photobucket