Join our server on Discord

The Criminal World of Furries (Where we left off)
Alright so this Rp was deleted with the whole site change, along with many others, but I'm going to try and get this one back on track. Anyone who was a part of it

Cowboy from Hell
MagusKnight
DarkChibimon
Kyuubi no Kitsune

is encouraged to join back in, and anyone else who wants to join now just post and I'll post the details of the story, because I'm sure it will be confusing to anyone who tries to come in now.

Anywayz...

So where we left off, I believe that...

1. Deisel was with Ivan and his squad in the Italian bank being ambushed by many Chinese military monkeys.
2. Ralph was with Datkov in the jeep that had just arrived at the Italian carshop.
3. Red Death was with Vincent on the top floor of the Italian Mansion.
4. Fey was at the front door of the Russian Castle.
5. And Dark was about to leave the mansion to complete his assighnment.

If any of this is wrong please tell me, but for now just tell me if your ready guys and I'll start it back up. I liked where it was going so thats why I dont want to restart it, but if any of you do let me know.
Why is everyone so serious?

Photobucket
(09-18-2008 07:30 AM)Shadows Biggest fan Wrote: Alright so this Rp was deleted with the whole site change, along with many others, but I'm going to try and get this one back on track. Anyone who was a part of it

Cowboy from Hell
MagusKnight
DarkChibimon
Kyuubi no Kitsune

is encouraged to join back in, and anyone else who wants to join now just post and I'll post the details of the story, because I'm sure it will be confusing to anyone who tries to come in now.
I will not be coming back, however I will be making my own RP on Saturday.
I'll be back. I was enjoying this game.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
I will deff be back. I just got my cut of action! lol
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Cool guys, Im just going to wait 1 more day for DarkChibimon then we'll hit it back up, we werent even a quarter done with what I had planned.

Photobucket
Yeah, I'll be back
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
OOC: Alrighty then I've been waiting so long to continue this...

Amonst all of the gunfire, Ivan saw the cart with Deisel on it on a path that went by his own, and before it went past to an area of no return and the likely hood of death, the badger through his arm over the cart and pulled the weapons dealer off of it. Deisel's armor piercing rounds were reaking havoc on the black ops. The white monkey leader had not expected such retaliation from such a small group as his operatives fell to the floor in bleeding masses. He got to the glass doorway that had been shattered by a couple dozen bullets as he covered himself with his hostage and shouted something in chinese. Any monkey black-op that was still alive began running for the doorway, tossing grenades as they did. The bombs did not explode but instead started to release a white gas, tear gas to be exact.

Ivan recognized the model of the grenades as they were flung and shouted something in russian to his commrades then looked to Deisel who had been pulled beside him, "Fucking cowards". The two members he had called from before placed a charge on the wall and detonated it, creating a large hole through the concrete to the alley where they had first met. Ivan twirled his finger to signal everyone to regroup on him and he ran for the new exit.

Datkov ripped the 50. Cal from his jeep and held it beside his waist, the ammo belt still connected to the boxes in the back. The italians quickly drew their pistols and shouted, "Ey Ralph! Whot tha fuck is goin on here?" Some were begining to shake with fear. They didnt want to fight a dangerous russian juggernaut or a mercenary who's skills were practically unmatched through most of the italian mob.

Photobucket
OOC: FUKKEN SWEET!!!! I missed this game. Oh, and something that's been bugging me, SBF.

It's DIEsel, not DEIsel. You're getting the I and E mixed up.

IC:

Diesel felt himself get pulled back, as he kept firing, emptying his rifle and pistol, in full-on combat mode. He also recognised the model of Grenade, as the insurgents his men faced way back when faced them.

The acrid, almost painful smell that eminated from the white cloud only reinforced his thought.

"Teargas." He said to himself, as he slung his empty rifle over his shoulder, and pulled out his other pistol.

He felt the skull-shattering boom as the hole got blown away, making an "emergency exit". He ran for it, covering the men's escape as best he could, firing at the Black Ops men with his .45.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Work." Ralph said coldly as he emptied his two guns into the crowd of the Italians and ducking behind the truck to reload them. He laughed evil as he reload and said "I love my job."
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: My bead, I thought I was spelling it wrong, but I kept forgetting to check, my B :D

IC:

As the smoke filled the room the chinese black-ops disappeared through the main entrance, their infrared lasers bouncing through the white gas for a few moments then vanishing completely. 1 and 3 made it out through the hole first holding the money bags, being the closest, followed by 2, 6, and then 5 carrying 4 over his shoulder. Ivan made sure Diesel got out before he did, a military duty that had failed to empty his body of leaving no man behind. As the eight bank robbers made it out into the alley way Ivan's group hopped into the black van that they had first arrived in. The badger looked to the weapons dealer, "Alright Commrade, besides the end, I guess this was a succes, lay low for a while, then meet back at the castle. Wait, why am I telling you? Haha! You already know my friend" He gave him a large pat on the shoulder before getting in the van and driving onto the road.

But its not over yet...

A large black 18-wheeler sped up from behind and slammed into the van. Everyone in the smaller vehicle was thrusted forward and Ivan looked into the side mirror. The enourmous truck had white chinese markings on it, and in the drivers seat was the white monkey, a devilish grin on his strange face. The badger swerved the van to the left as he tried to escape the massive behemoth and said to himself in russian "Diesel, I guess I need your help a little longer. I hope you didnt go the other way" The badger made another spin of the wheel as the truck sped up again, dodging it only by a hair.

Ralph's bullets pierced through the 5 italians that had been out in the front, making them all fly back and hit the floor. The others that had been inside ran out and started firing at the two attackers, bullets making holes in the jeep and hitting other parts of the road. Datkov pressed the large trigger down and the giant .50 cal turret unleashed hell, the bullets blasted through the walls and windows, shattering them. Then he aimed it at some of the fancy italian cars on display and the tremendous firepower blew them up one by one. The fire from the cars caused the ceiling sprinklers to turn on, blinding some of the henchmen that fired their weapons.

Photobucket