Join our server on Discord

Ebony and Ivory club.
"Maybe all the guys work harder to try and impress you?" Mindy suggested, "Hey, how come I'm the only one getting clean? I think you need a good scrubbing more than I do."

"Remind me to send one of those, 'never thought this would happen to me' letters to penthouse." Shadow laughed, holding onto Fifi's hips as he pressed his tongue against her pussy lips, thrusting his own hips up into Fiona, growling a bit in pleasure.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"No he just likes to call me in to look at my boobs," Ebon answered. The wolf laughed, "Because I wanted an excuse to rub my boobies against yours!" she answered wagging her tail.

-------------

"Mmmrr yeah go wolfy!!" Fiona said moaning from Shadow's cock thrusting into her pussy her big tits bouncing around.

Fifi shivered when Shadow began licking her pussy letting out soft moans. Seeing her mom's breasts bouncing around she reached forward grabbing them.

"Hehe now this is getting kinky mmrrr..go ahead hun givem a good squeeze," Fiona said.

Fifi blushed as she began squeezing her own mother's boobs.

OOC:

Ebon: Offset fun!! *takes popcorn butter and spreads it over Mindy's body* hehe!!
The OCA
"You'd take any excuse to do that," Mindy smiled as she gave Ebon a quick lick on the cheek, "And I love it. Now come on, we need to clean you up miss dirty girl." She laughed as she wrapped her arms around Ebon, rubbing the soap on her hands into the wolf's back.

This is the wierdest family ever, and I love it. Shadow thought with a large grin as he pushed his cold nose deep into Fifi's pussy, moving one of his hands onto Fiona's waist and gentley massaging her ass.

OOC: Mindy: AH! Hey careful, that stuff stains fur you know. Don't wanna be stuck with greasy yellow wool for the next week.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmm..." Ebon spun herself around and put her hands against the wall raising her tail with a grin, "..hehe better?"

----------

Fiona's pussy began to get wet again, "Mmmrrr...yeah thats it! Lil' Fifi got herself a good boyfriend!"

Fifi blushed even more, "M-mom..." she said embarrasingly thing gasped as Shadow's nose pushed into her pussy, "Nnngg!!"

"See!! Hehe he knows how to pleasure a girl!" Fiona giggles as she leans down licking Shadow's chest, "Mr. Shadow you're welcome to come over anytime you wish mmrrr!!"
The OCA
"Mmm, much better, love the view." Mindy smiled as she placed her hands over Ebon's ass, rubbing her lathered hands into her fur, "Cute ass." she giggled.

Shadow made a muffled noise from within Fifi's pussy, his muzzle buried too deep to really speak. The knot at the base of his cock starting to swell slightly as he came closer to cumming.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon looked back over her shoulder, "Mmmrrr thank you," she said then grinned, "...you love this position don't you? My hands against a wall and my ass sticking out?" Ebon murred softly as her ass was rubbed with soap, "..if only we were at the club you'd probably have me stuffed with giant dildos by now."

-----------------

Fifi began to moan as she was muzzle fucked by Shadow precum began to leak down the bridge of his snow, "HHhrrr...I'm almost there.." she said getting ready to cum.

"Hehe!! One big orgasm!" Fiona said licking her lips starting to bounce hard on Shadow's dick her plump experienced pussy clamping tightly over the wolf's member.
The OCA
"Among other things," Mindy laughed, "Though I prefer a missionary, it's not as much fun if I can't play with your cute breasts." Mindy wrapped her arms around Ebon's chest, grabbing and gentley squeezing her plump melons, covering them in soap, paying close attention to the nipples.

Shadow let out a loud growl as Fiona's pussy tightened around his swelling member. Thrusting his muzzle into Fifi's pussy, his long tongue swirling around inside of her to lap up her juices.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon let out a long sinful mur when Mindy began rubbing her breasts and nipples leathering them in soap. Her murs gradually turn into moans as her sensitive breasts are rubbed, "Mmmmmmrrrrrrrr....and I love having them played with."

----------------------------

With a chorus of screams and moans Fifi and Fiona came over Shadow's face and cock.

"MMmrr!!" Fifi murred loudly as her cum flooded Shadow's muzzle then lifted her crotch off his muzzle so he can breather, "Sh-shadow...mmrrr."

"Mmrrr...hehe come on wolfy...cum in your girlfriends mommy!" Fiona said with a giggle continuing to ride Shadow's cock with her hot wet pussy clamped tightly around his dick.
The OCA
"I bet you do," Mindy laughed, nuzzling at and then nippling on one of Ebon's ears, all the while rubbing her soaped up arms over her chest, "I don't think there's enough time to possibly get you entirely cleaned up, mainly because I like you a little dirty." Mindy teased, reaching for the shower head to rinse of some of the soap, smiling in delight as she found it was detachable, "Oh now we're gonna have to stay a little longer, I've always wanted to try this." she said as she held the nozzle directly infront of Ebon's crotch, the jet's of water spraying out onto her pussy.

F-fuck, the, knot. Flashed through Shadow's mind, but before he could so much as even grunt a warning he came hard into Fiona's pussy, his knot swelling up inside of the MILF skunk, locking the two together.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmmm...yeah not enough...NNNNGGG!!" Ebon suddenly moaned long and softly as the hot bath water shoots up against her pussy. With the close range of the shower head the jets water literally massaged around her crotch.

-----------------

Fifi's eyes widened as she watched Shadow cum inside her mom with his not inside, "Oh no!"

"Mmmrrr...what is it honey?" Fiona asked letting out a deep mur as hot wolf seed filled her pussy. The mother tried to slide back up, but she wasn't able to, "Ooohh thats right wolf boys have that not thing don't they? Hehe! Guess that means we'll get to know each other a little more.

Fifi sighed as she got off Shadow's face sitting beside them.

With a giggled Fiona wrapped her arms around Shadow and pulled him up against her chubby breasts, "Now Mr. Shadow is it? How did you come to meet my lil Fifi?" she asked giving his head a petting.
The OCA