Join our server on Discord

Ebony and Ivory club.
Should we pick up where we left off or reboot?

Mindy: WHAT HAPPENED!? I want our club back!

I'm trying.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon: Don't worry Mindy we can make it like new again!! Even better! If I remember you and I were at my house and you were sitting on the bed wrong. Shadow and the skunk girl were at skunk girl's house and were just finishing up with her toy and about to get into some good fuckin ^_^ I really wanna finish that one *licks lips*
The OCA
OOC: Mindy: EBBY! *Tackles Ebon*

Okay, let's restart. Where I think we were.

IC:

Mindy jumped onto the bed, her hands in her lap and her legs hanging over the edge, "You have a comfy bed." she giggled.

"Well, now that that's over, what should we?" Shadow asked, as if he didn't know.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Gggrr..do I have to teach you everything?!" Ebon growled and grabbed Mindy by her horn and pulled the sheep to the head of the bed, "you're getting punished for being such a dumb slutty sheep." Ebon tied the leash in a tight knot to the head board's bars, "I'll be back.." The wolf walked back into her closet and got out a strap-on, "this should do.." Ebon walked to the bed and hopped on getting behind Mindy, the wolf slapped Mindy's ass hard.

------------------------

Fifi slipped off of the dildo and laid back against her bed's pillows her legs spread, knees bent, her long fluffy black tail laying on the bed, "I'm ready for the real thing." Fifi licked her lips wanting to be fucked by Shadow now more than ever.
The OCA
"Ow, horn, ow," Mindy smiled a bit as she was pulled across the bed. She was shaking with excitement when she saw the strap-on, meeping gentley as she was spanked, "Ouch, that hurt Ebby." she pouted cutely, then leaned over to show off her glistening pussy, "Mmm, I can't wait to have my pussy fucked mistress Ebon." she smiled.

"That makes two of us," Shadow smiled as he took off the strap-on, "You got me really horny." he smiled as he held her thighs, rubbing the head of his cock teasingly against her slit, "So hot and wet, I'm going to love this." he growled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I can't wait either...but first things first," Ebon said reaching her hand back and smacking Ebon's ass hard, "how does a sheep go?!"

----------------

"Mmrrr...I'm ready.." Fifi whispered grabbing one of her own boobs squeezing while her other hand down at her wet pussy rubbing around her lips.
The OCA
"EEP!" Mindy squeeled a bit from the slap, "Baaaahhaaa!" she gave her best bleet, "Like that?"

"Well anyone could see that, but I'm rather enjoying watching you squirm and beg." Shadow smiled, rubbing his shaft across her pussy lips, "I'm sure you love it."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"That is correct..." Ebon rubbed Mindy's butt before strattling up to her pussy putting the head of her strap-on against the sheep's pussy. "Now do sheep sit like a human or sit like a sheep?" she asked reaching under Mindy giving one of her boobs a firm smack.

------------------

"But you're driving me nuts..." Fifi said moaning softly when Shadow's dick slides across her wet lips. The skunk then got an idea putting her paws to her boobs pushing them up and started licking one then the other, "Mmm...nice and soft.."
The OCA
"Like a sheep?" Mindy asked, moaning softly from the dildo rubbing against her aroused pussy.

"Jeeze, do you even need me around?" Shadow laughed, "Seems like you're more than able to entertain yourself." he slowed down with his movements a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Again thats correct..." Ebon smiles as she leans over Mindy and grabs her big tits, "..and whose your most favorite master?" she asked murring as she grinds the dildo against Mindy's pussy.

-----------------

"No I need you!!" Fifi whined, "I really want you!" she added grabbing Shadow's hips and pulls him closer, "...I want your cock..."
The OCA