Join our server on Discord

Ebony and Ivory club.
OOC: Ebon is the only character of yours I know lol. Can't blame me, Mindy never shuts up about her.

IC:

"Lucky," Mindy smiled, lifting Ebon up, "Better watch out, after a morning like this I'm gonna be really worked up tonight." she laughed.

"Why so shy?" Shadow chuckled a bit, thrusting up his hips and letting the head of his cock slip into the girl's pussy, "Come on, don't tease me."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I wouldn't have it any other way," Ebon said kissing Mindy on the nose then suddenly rolled out of bed, "..gotta get your stinky butt cleaned first!" Ebon quickly with boobs bouncing ran into her bathroom to get their shower ready.

OOC: Ebon: I do believe Mindy and I have not done a shower scene together before :D
IC:

"Okay big bad wolfy..." the girl said putting her paws on Shadow's shoulders and began to ride his cock surprisingly hard and fast with her hips. Her pussy was very hot and soft inside yet still pretty tight against Shadow's member, "Ooohhh...you are a BIG bad wolfy," she joked.

Fifi on the side of the bed began to stir but didn't wake.
The OCA
OOC: Mindy: No time like the present.

IC:

"STINKY!?" Mindy huffed as she sat up, "Like you have room to talk," she laughed as she jumped out of the bed and followed Ebon, "You were so horny last night you had wet dog smell." she giggled.

"Oohh, and you are one sexy little skunk." Shadow growled as he grabbed her hips, thrusting up into the warm folds of her pussy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah and I came all over you remember?" Ebon said starting the shower nice and hot, "...you smell like like you've been sleeping with a pack of wild female wolves who've been in heat!" Ebon quickly hopped in the shower and giggled, "Come on I'll wash you with my boobies!" she said jiggling her big black tits under the shower murring a little as the hot water began to mat her fur.

---------------

If not for the rough fucking Shadow might have noticed her hips were much wider than Fifi's, but under the hot sex no-one would probably care. The skunk moaned deeply as she continued to right Shadow, "uhh.." she moaned when pre leaked from her. Shadow's thrusts were so hard her big tits swayed back and forth freely.

"Mmrr..?" Fifi slowly sat up rubbing her head then looked to her side feeling the bed shaking, "h-huh?!" Fifi quickly got out of bed and flipped on the bedroom light. Fifi's jaw dropped and her tail stood straight up, "M-MO----OOM!!!" she yelled.

There riding Shadow was a skunk indeed but chubbier, bustier, and clearly older.

OOC: hehehe
The OCA
OOC: Guess what I just found out, the first post Mindy was ever in was on 09/07/2006. Happy birthday Mindy!

Mindy: I want Ebon to jump out of a cake!

IC:

"Ugh, I'm gonna be dripping wet for hours. Wool takes so long to dry." Mindy sighed as she walked forward, "But the thought of going into a school full of teenagers smelling like a wolf in heat probably wouldn't end well." she laughed as she stepped into the shower, her wool swelling up a bit as it absorbed the water, "Bit warm isn't it? Always took you for a cold shower kinda girl." she smiled, picking up a bottle of soap, she squirted a bit onto her arm and rubbed it in, working up a lather, "Need a washcloth?" she giggled.

"Wha? Mom?" Shadow asked confused as he opened his eyes and looked up, then over at Fifi, Well, this is awkward. was the only thought that passed through his head, "Uh, nice to meet you?" he asked a bit nervously.

OOC: yay sexy MILF.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon looked at Mindy and laughed at how her wool sponged up the water, "I didn't even think of that. Does that mean we'll have to iron you out to dry you?" The wolf laughed again then murred at Mindy, "..I'll get your back."

Ebon took some of the body soap and put it on her own breasts lathering it good. She then pressed her soapy tits against the sheep's back and went up and down boob scrubbing her back.

-------------------

"Nice to meet you too sweety," Fiona answered nuzzling Shadow's maw, "now don't stop I was about to cum!" The skunk mom giggled as she resumed riding the wolf's dick moaning.

"M-mom!! G-get off my boyfriend!" Fifi yelled getting up on the bed clearly not happy.

"Oh stop being a party pooper! We can both have fun with him and this way I get to know you're new boyfriend!" the skunk mother said.

"Th-thats not even the point! You're riding my BOYFRIEND!!"

"Wolfy dear you know how to lick pussy don't you?" Fiona asked the wolf boy politely as if she was asking him if he could do the dishes.

OOC: This is getting so much fun!!
The OCA
"Nah, just means I'm gonna need an hour or two with the hair drier." Mindy laughed, "I usually have to wake up hours before work so I'm not late. Those kids would tear the room apart." She turned around, showing her back to Ebon, giving a teasing wag with her small tail.

"Uh, w-well, yeah," Shadow said, even through his fur the bright red of his cheeks was noticeable, "Maybe, uh, do you think you should, maybe get off?" he asked, this was definately a situation he had no clue what to do in.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon kneels down rubbing her boobs against Mindy on the way down then starts rubbing her boobs against Mindy's butt, "..hehe or we could just toss you in the dryer!" Licking her lips Ebon reached under Mindy's legs and slips a finger into her pussy, "..gotta clean here too its REALLY dirty here."

--------------------

"Good," the mother said smiling at her daughter, "come on honey join in lets see how good umm..."

"His name is Shadow..."

"Right Shadow, lets see how good he can lick pussy!" She said.

"Mom don't you think this is a little wierd and...wrong?!" Fifi said.

"Whats wrong with a mother and daughter having sex with a boy? We'll get to know each other better and it can be a mother-daughter bonding experience," Fiona said. "And don't give me this seeing your mommy naked do you know how many times I've changed your..." suddenly her mouth was covered.

"...Okay..." Fifi sighed as she moved herself onto Shadow putting her pussy right in his face, "..sorry Shadow."
The OCA
Mindy moaned softly as she pushed back a bit against Ebon, "You keep this up and I might just have to call in absent at work." she laughed, "I could probably call your job and tell them you were, 'tied up' if you know what I mean." she winked a bit.

"Hey, no problem," Shadow tried to smile a bit, "I'll admit it's a bit diffrent, but if you're okay with it," he flicked out his tongue, making a quick brush across her pussy lips, "Then I guess I can give it a shot."

OOC: You two are enjoying watching him squirm aren't you?

Mindy: Tottally, popcorn? *Hands a thing of popcorn to Ebon*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Then my boss would panic if I don't come in, he says I'm detrimental to the office I don't see why though," Ebon replied scrubbing Mindy's legs and hooves. She then stood up and walked to Mindy's front with a smile, "time for the front!" she said pulling the sheep into herself pressing both of their lathered tits together which he started rubbing together.

---------------

"It wouldn't be so weird if it wasn't my mom on the other end too," Fifi said murring as her pussy was teased, "it..is a bit kinky though."

"Thats the spirit," Fiona cheered as she began bucking her hips into Shadow's cock again, "now if Mr. Shadow would be so kind to get moving again." she added patting the wolf's side.

Fifi almost grinned watching her mom ride Shadow's dick, "..hehe yeah Shadow fuck my mome," she said with a bit of a laugh.

OOC:

Ebon: *takes a handful of popcorn* Yeah for once Mindy is the star of an RP! By the way Mindy your butt in the shower looks fabulous!
The OCA