Join our server on Discord

Ebony and Ivory club.
Mindy couldn't help but giggle a bit as she nuzzled against Ebon's cheek, "It's funny, millenium ago, before evolution, you'd be trying to eat me right now." she laughed a bit, "Maybe that's what makes you so damn sexy to me. That and the huge knockers." she laughed.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mindy...if we met before evolution the world would be a much better place, " Ebon said laying her head into Mindy's cleavage nuzzling, "..we would rule the world and we would make one day and one holiday devoted to sex." Sighing softly Ebon closes her eyes while her paws still rubbed the sides of Mindy's boobs.
The OCA
"If we met then I'd be lambchops." Mindy laughed, "But instead, I get to eat you," she smiled lustily, gentley petting Ebon's head as she lay back on the bed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:

Disturbed: Its morning

IC:

( Ebon's Room )

Ebon had flipped over on her back with her head resting still between Mindy's cleavage sleeping heavily. Her huge black boobs rising, falling, and shifting with each inhale and exhale. The morning sun gently lighting the room and a streak of sun rays crossed the bed.

-----------------------

( Fifi's Room )

Silently Fifi's bedroom door openned and closed with the sound of shuffling. Yellow eyes peered up on the edge of the bed where Shadow was then a silent giggle. The dark figure slowly climbed onto the bed with Shadow facing the other way she lays behind the wolf pushing her large chest against his pack. Her hand then wrapped around gently rubbing Shadow's crotch and nuzzled his neck.

Fifi was turned over thanks to Shadow's knot coming loose and slept silently.
The OCA
Mindy lay sprawled across the bed, her mouth hanging open as she snored, mumbling a bit in her sleep every now and then. She groaned as a beam of sun landed on her eyes, "Ugh, go away morning." she mumbled, grabbing a pillow and placing it over her head.

Shadow laughed a bit, awake but his eyes still closed, "Well, someone's frisky this morning aren't ya Fifi?" he smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon slowly opened her eyes awake from Mindy's whine. The wolf sat up rubbing her eye then stretched her arms her big black boobs stretching as well. Ebon looked behind her at Mindy with a smirk. She turned around on her hands and knees leaned down between Mindy's thighs. Ebon stuck out her tongue licking between the sheep's crack, up over her pussy lips, dragging her tongue up her sexy tummy, between her magnificent boobs. Grabbing the pillow Mindy had, Ebon throws it it away and kisses Mindy on the lips, "...morning sexy," she said wagging her tail.

OOC:

Ebon: Now THAT is a good morning!!

IC

-----------------------------

"Mmmhmmm.." she replied, "...I'm horny for your big cock wolfy....my pussy is begging for it," she whispered licking Shadow's ear and grasping his member stroking it.
The OCA
"Ahhh, too bright!" Mindy laughed, suddenly pulling Ebon down onto her and burying her head into her breasts, "Mmmm, much better." she said with a muffled laugh.

OOC: Beats sunglasses.

IC:

"Ugh, too early," Shadow smiled a bit, "Wolf cock still sleeping."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:

Ebon: This is from "So uhhh" *grabs a metal chair and smacks Shadow with it* never EVER mess with Mindy's boobies got it? *growls*

IC:

"I shall protect you from the evil sun!" Ebon declaired pushing her cleavage into Mindy's face, "..I will always protect you Mindy!" she added with a laugh.

-------------

"I'll just have to wake it up.." the woman whispered moving her head down to Shadow's crotch and stuck her tongue into his sheathe swirling her tongue around.
The OCA
OOC: Mindy: Ebon, you should know a metal chair won't scratch that hard head of his. But it's the thought that counts.

IC:

"I know, but who's gonna protect you from me?" Mindy giggled, nibbling Ebon's breast a bit.

"Grrr, that sure beats coffee," Shadow growled in pleasure, lying back on the bed smiling a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Ebon: I know I just had to get it out of my system! I was gonna scratch his eyes out when I saw him do that to you! *cuddles Mindy's boobs*

IC:

Ebon let out a long drawn out sigh, "Work dear thats what," she said reductantly, "...I wish we could stay home and you dom me all day but bills have to be paid."

------------------

Perfect...the dark figure gently mounts on top of Shadow carefully her outline looked exactly like Fifi's but she was a tad heavier and a slight chubbier which in result made her bustier. Her warm pussy then starts rubbing against the wolf's sheathe, "mmmrrr..." she murred quietly.

OOC: I hope you've figured out who she is now XD
The OCA