Join our server on Discord

Ebony and Ivory club.
"Why are you so jealous?" Mindy smiled, grabbing Ebon's large breasts and kneading them gentley, "You wouldn't believe how many people, me included, are jealous of these perfect breasts." She moaned, leaning over and gentley nuzzling them.

"Don't know, but the ladies love them." Shadow laughed as he pressed his cold nose against her nipple, pressing it in.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmmrrr..oohh...because then I could fuck you like this anytime I want...but you're right my boobies are way better," Ebon said with a giggle. Ebon wrapped an arm around Mindy holding her tight while her other paw was at the sheep's crotch rubbing her clit, "Mmmrrr..."

--------------

"Cold...oh thats cold!" Fifi laughed out loud and murring a little. "Mmrr.." Fifi leaned her head up and blew a shot of air into Shadow's ear knowing most dogs couldn't stand it.
The OCA
"Hmm, now I'm torn." Mindy murred, "I love your boobies, but you having a cock, that would be fun." she smiled, gentley nuzzling Ebon's nose.

Shadow shook his head a bit, his ear twitching, "Ah, hey don't do that." he laughed a bit as he pawed at his ear, "That's so annoying."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmmrr..." Ebon wraps her arms around Mindy and flips back over getting on top of the sheep, "..yeah but with a cock I couldn't do this!" Ebon pulled out of Mindy taking off the strap on and pushed her wet pussy against her's starting to grind their lips together.

---------

"And you look so cute," Fifi said with a giggle then let out a big tiring yawn and wiped her eye.
The OCA
"Oohh, no you couldn't." Mindy moaned softly as she lifted up her hips, grinding their pussies together, "And that would be a tragic loss." she smiled, flicking her tongue at Ebon's nose.

Shadow yawned as well, "Dang, now you got me doing it." he laughed, "I guess it has been a pretty exhausting day. A nap would be nice."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Fuck yeah..one last cum explosion before bed," Ebon said grinding her pussy hard agains Mindy's moaning deeply. She then starts moving her big tits back and forth over Mindy's tits, "Uuuhhh...god this feels good!"

---------------

"Yeah don't want to go to work tomorrow all tired and heavy eyed," Fifi said with a smile kissing Shadow softly on the lips, "..you can use my boobies as pillows if you like." Murring softly Fifi laid her head back with a happy sigh.
The OCA
"Mmm god, I'm gonna cum myself into a coma!" Mindy moaned, squeezing her and Ebon's breasts together, "Ooh who's my sexy wolf?" she asked as she grinded their pussies together.

"Very tempting," Shadow smiled, nuzzling her neck, he gentley rolled onto his side, still hugging her, "But I'd be too worried sleeping on top of you, we'd never be seperated." he laughed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Good idea..." Fifi said weakily yawning once again she reached down and rubbed Shadow's sac and knot, "..night wolfy." Fifi kissed Shadow deeply on the lips then broke slowly resting her head on the pillow.

----------------

With the last squeeze Mindy put on her tits Ebon let out a loud moan, "..Here I cum!!" Her pussy releases a good amount of her female cum onto Mindy's pussy squirting everywhere, "MMmmrrrr...don't stop yet!" Ebon growled in pleasure continuing to grind her cumming pussy against Mindy's pussy flooding it with her own hot juices.
The OCA
"Sleep tight," Shadow smiled as he nuzzled into the pillow, letting out a small sigh.

"Oohhh, Ebby!" Mindy gave her own breasts a tight squeeze as she wrapped her legs around Ebon's waist, her own juices mixing with Ebon's and dripping down her waist and onto the bed, "Mmm, you always give the best orgasms." she moaned, still grinding her breasts together with Ebon's.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Finally Ebon's orgasm stops leaving both girls sopping wet with each other's cum. Murring deeply Ebon lays on top of Mindy with their boobs mushed together looking into the sheep's eyes, "..I love you Mindy..." she whispered kissing her deeply still rubbing their crotches together.
The OCA