Join our server on Discord

Ebony and Ivory club.
"Oooh yeah wolfy!" Mindy moaned, wrapping her legs tightly around Ebon's waist and thrusting up against the strap on, "Oohh, you, are the only person that knows how to dominate me."

"OOHHH DAMN!" Shadow roared in pleasure as he thrust into her tightening pussy, his knot swelling up as his hot dog cum filled her womb.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ggrrr..you know it," Ebon replied then crawls up more onto Mindy pushing her huge boobs into the sheep's impressive breasts. "Hahaha...we have such big boobs I can't even kiss ya!" Ebon said laughing out loud. Ebon then pulls Mindy's head up and forces the kiss making their nipples push together tightly.

-------------------------------

"Aaaahh!! Yes oh god!!" Fifi cried when Shadow came inside her. The skunk grabs Shadow's butt gripping it tightly pulling him close, "Uhhh...Shadow..."
The OCA
Oh gods, Ebon's nipples, I can feel them. Mindy thought as the tits poked at her breast. Happily returning Ebon's kiss she forced her own tongue into the wolf's mouth, wrapping her arms around her neck.

Shadow gentley nuzzled her neck, still humping her a bit, the large knot moving back and forth inside of her pussy, "Did I ever mention how much I love tying with you? Just the thought enough gets me so aroused." he smiled, dragging his tongue quickly up her cheek.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Of course Ebon opened her mouth gladly accepting Mindy's tongue while meeting it with her own. Ebon's tongue at the start caressed and licked Mindy's tongue. Her hips still thrusting hard and deep into Mindy's pussy not only fucking her but making their tits jiggle, move, and bump into each other very pleasurably.

---------------------

"Mmrr..yes Shadow thats the second time you've said it," Fifi said with a weak giggle blushing as the wolf licked her cheek. "While you're here.." Fifi smiles as she pushed her boobs together rubbing them together teasingly for Shadow.
The OCA
Mindy smiled a bit as a small thought popped into her head, she quickly moved one of her feet underneath Ebon, rolling her over onto her back, "How about a little cowgirl?" she asked, laughing a bit as she began to bounce up and down on the dildo, her breasts bouncing inches from Ebon's face.

"Ooh sexy," Shadow growled, dragging his tongue along the tops of her breasts, dragging over her nipples, "Sexy little buds." he laughed, nuzzling one with his nose, "I bet they're sensitive."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon moaned just from getting aroused from Mindy's change of position which she loved very much, "Oohh..you're gonna make ME cum Mindy!" Murring softly Ebon laps at Mindy's boobs that swayed in front of her face...god I love Mindy!!

---------------------

"Nnng..they are a little bit..especially here," Fifi said pulling her boobs apart to where her cleavage is, "I LOVE having me cleavage licked and stuff."
The OCA
"YEEHA!" Mindy cheered while lifting herself up and down on the dildo, "Bet this brings back memories of that stud you had at the club." she laughed, "Remind me to see if I can convince him to make a dildo out of his member. I'd love one for myself." she teased.

"Oh really?" Shadow smiled, burying his muzzle into her cleavage and licking around, "Like that?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"That was so much fun..mmrr...I'd be happy to fuck you with a dildo that size," Ebon said bumping her hips up into Mindy's riding. The wolf grins wide moving her paw down and rubs her thumb against Mindy's clit with ever up and down motion.

---------------

Fifi murs then giggles out loud as she pushes her tits tightly around Shadow's muzzle, "No but I do love getting gullable wolfies trapped in them." The skunk giggles as she licks Shadow's forehead, "..but yes I do love having my cleavage licked...feels good."
The OCA
Mindy moaned softly from the touch, "I, d-don't, ooh god your finger is good, think it'd fit." she finally managed to say, grinding her hips forward to press against Ebon's thum everytime she came down.

"Trapped huh?" Shadow smiled as he pulled his head out, grabbed her breasts and squeezing them together, "Looks like the trapper has you trapped." he smiled as he nuzzled her two nipples, teasing them with his cold nose.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I've never known Mistress Mindy to back down from a challenge," Ebon said with a chuckle continuing to hump and rub Mindy's clitoris. "Nnngg..now I see why all the males like you the most. Watching you right my dick turns me on a lot," she said with a grin, "..almost makes me jealous to be a girl."

-------------------

"Aahh not...that..eee!!" Fifi shivered when Shadow's cold nose touched her nipple, "...why do dogs have such cold noses..?!" Fifi's nipples quickly become erect from the sudden cold temperature.
The OCA