Join our server on Discord

Ebony and Ivory club.
"Mmmm, mistress Ebon." Mindy moaned, grinding her pussy against the dildo, "My favorite and only."

"That's what I thought, let's get this bed rocking." Shadow laughed as he plunged his cock deep into her pussy, thrusting in and out rapidly, "Ooh that feels so good." he growled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
With a wide lusty grin on her muzzle Ebon backs her hips a little and plunges the dildo deep into Mindy's pussy, "MMmrrr...that is correct." Ebon giggles as she moves her hips around moving the dildo around and around.

-------------------

Fifi let out an initial gasp and moan when Shadow pushed into her pussy. With every thrust into her Fifi lets out a soft moan, "Uhh...I love doggy cock," she said lustily.
The OCA
"OHHHHH!!" Mindy moaned as Ebon fucked her, "Wow, someone's horny tonight. Not alot of foreplay."

"And I just love skunk pussy," Shadow growled, "And I gotta admit you are the sexiest one I've ever seen."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Not with you..nnggg.." Ebon leans over and grabs Mindy's plump tits massaging them, "..you're just so sexy on your hands and knees I just want to fuck ya." Ebon murs softly licking Mindy's shoulder, "..plus I just LOVE fucking this sheep ass of yours. It feels so...GOOD against my fur...grrr."

-----------------------

Fifi looked up at Shadow with almost tear filled eyes, "EEee you say the sweetest things!" she giggled and moaned. The skunk suddenly pulls the wolf down into her tits licking his forehead, "and you're the most handsome wolfy ever!" she says as she gives his ears a good scratching.
The OCA
"My you, oooh, really are a wolf at heart," Mindy moaned, grabbing at the bed beneath her as she squirmed in pleasure, placing a hand over one of Ebon's and making her squeeze her breast harder.

"And the happiest at the moment," Shadow growled in pleasure, speeding up with his thrusts, causing the whole bed to squeek as it rocked back and forth.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon did squeeze Mindy's boobs hungrily, "HHhrrr...I'm gonna fuck you so good Mindy...mmrrr" The wolf's hips backs up and starts humping hard into Mindy's pussy.

------------------

"Aah..Ah..Shadow!!" Fifi cried in bliss her tits bounced with Shadow's every thrust into her pussy. Fifi put her arms under her bouncing tits making them push together trying to look sexy for Shadow, "Mmmmrrrr...Shadow you fuck me so good..." she said with a moan as pre began to leak out of her pussy.
The OCA
"Oooh yeah, fuck me like a bitch Ebby," Mindy moaned loudly, her pussy juices pouring down her thighs, "Damn you're good."

Shadow began to lick at her nipples, growling in pleasure, "You're just soo good, it must rub off on me." He laughed as his knot swelled slightly, ready to cum.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon stood up straight on her knees and began fucking Mindy nice and hard. Ebon's paws grab and grope the sheeps ass then gave it a firm smack, "I love fucking you...gawd you are so sexy!"

-----------------

"Sh-shadow your knot...put it in me!" Fifi begged wanting to feel her pussy expand, "I want to cum all over your dick..please!"
The OCA
"Oohh you are a fucking god!" Mindy squeeled in pleasure as she came, her pussy juices pouring out over the dildo and the bed, "Please, don't stop, keep fucking me." she begged, panting heavily like a dog in heat.

"L-like, you need to ask?" Shadow moaned, squeezing Fifi's hips tightly as he pounded her tight pussy, "You, ugh, know how much I love tying with you."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon pulls Mindy's collar off and flips the sheep over on her back, "Mmrrr..com'ere." Ebon lays on top of Mindy grabbing, groping, and licking her plump white breasts while reinserting her strap-on into the sheep's wet pussy starting to hump into her once again.

----------------

"Oh yesss...!!" Fifi cried wrapping her legs around Shadow's waist, "...I'm cumming!!" Fifi's pussy clamps down and erupts with hot pussy juices that mostly stayed withing her snatch besides one leak.
The OCA