Join our server on Discord

Ebony and Ivory club.
Ayane's ears perked when she saw Mindy coming them smirked, "Only for things that spark my interest that I'm early for." The wolf pushed herself from the wall following Mindy inside resisting to smack her on the ass in that sexy school teacher outfit, "So this is it huh? Better looking than I thought it was." Ayane hopped up on one of the empty bar stools at the bar before leaning back crossing her left leg over the right, "So what is a daily schedule around here?"

----------- Parking Lot ---------------------

When Shadow put his car he could hear something walking the top of his car. Then to his left a pair of plump white tits pressed themselves against the window with a very familiar big fluffy tail swishing side to side. Down the front front window glass another pair of breasts press themselves against the window but this girl had a burnt orange fox coloring to her. And finally to the passanger window was just a pair of white breasts pushed against the glass but with it was a kitten's face pressed against the glass making faces at the wolf.
The OCA
"Depends on whatever me and Ebby are in the mood for," Mindy smiled, "Don't really have set schedules."

*Parking Lot*

"Oh yeah that's cute," Shadow laughed as he opened his door, stepping out of the car, "Well you're here early." he smiled.

OOC: I cannot for the life of me remember her name lol.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayane grinned at Mindy, "Soo if I just wanted to grab you throw you on a table hope on you and shove my pussy in your face nobody would say a thing?" The wolf chuckled as her eyes shifted seeing a really big dragon enter through the employee's entrance, Bruno the club bouncer.

Bruno stayed quiet going to the employee lobby to put on his work shirt that barely fit over his bronze dragon chest.

--------------------

Fifi backed away from Shadow's door so he can get out before giving him a big boobs in his chest hug swishing her fluffy purple and white tail, "Hey Shadow! Ready to go to work!"

Becky the vixen on Shadow's hood hopped off his car with a smirk, "Fifi thought it would be funny if we pushed our tits against your windows. I thought it was funny but felt nice against my titties." The vixen murs a little pushing up her white breasts before pushing her shirt back over them.

Bel the white kitten girl giggled loudly running around the back of Shadow's car just in time to wrap around his waist rubbing into his back, "Hehe!"
The OCA
"Sorry, have to work here for a bit longer before your allowed to jump the owners." Mindy laughed, "Otherwise we have bruno pull you off and leave you hanging as decoration for the customers." she threatened.

"Ready as I'll ever be, you two certainly know how to make someone feel welcome." he laughed, wrapping his arms and tail around Bel, "Well it was certainly entertaining, though I wouldn't suggest it too often. Wouldn't wanna pull that on someone that'd panic and drive off with you on the roof."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh poo guess I'll just have to wait until we get back home then," Ayane said winking at Mindy licking her lips then blinked as she felt her tail being pulled and lifted up. The red and black wolf flailed as she hung up side down seeing Bruno, "H-hey let me down!"

"Miss Mindy you want this wolf out?" Bruno asked with a deep rumbling voice looking at the sheep owner, "she giving you troubles?"

-------------------------------

"Well lets go and set up before we open," Fifi said giving Shadow a deep loving kiss on the lips before turning to go to the employee's entrances pulling her shirt down knowing it probably won't stay that way.

Becky goes with Fifi as well winking back at Shadow before the vixen swats Fifi on her big ass with a loud smack and yipe.

Bel purred being hugged by Shadow looking up at the wolf, "Lets go!" she chimed climbinb up on his back wrapping her paws around him for a piggy back ride, "Mush wolfy!"
The OCA
"Appreciate the thought Bruno, but she's actually a new employee here. Tonights her first night so go easy on her." Mindy laughed at Ayane running in mid-air.

"H-hey, come on what's the big idea?" Shadow laughed a bit, "You're lucky I'm a nice guy, otherwise you'd be on the ground." he smiled as he walked towards the club, "Watch your head," he warned as he ducked a bit through the doorway. He spotted Bruno holding a wolf up by her tail, "We miss something?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad