Join our server on Discord

Ebony and Ivory club.
"My mind is saying yes but my body is saying no," Ebon says with a grunt before pushing herself up giving Mindy a kiss, "Better get to work. Those club bills aren't going to pay themselves babe." Finally the black wolf gets up out of bed with a big stretch then sighed, "Remind me to do laundry tonight," she says seeing the bed was completely soaked and wreaked of sexy. Putting on a robe, there were a couple there for guests, before leaving for the kitchen and coffee.

-------------------

"Nngg..wow thats tigh,,hhrr...I'm not mad Shadow so we're going to be late," Fifi said giving her butt a little wiggle murring the skunk smiles before pushing back into shadow pushing the knot further into here, "..lets see how you like this." Fifi clenches her pussy over the bass before she starts moving her hips making Shadow's dick move with it.
The OCA
"Ugh, don't want work." Mindy moaned, regretfully getting out of bed, "Hope you don't mind me borrowing your shower, gotta get this stuff out of my fur." she smiled walking into the shower. She joined Ebon a few seconds later, her wool fluffed up from drying off, she had clearly passed on grabbing a robe, "Gonna take me hours to get myself normal looking." she huffed trying to pat down her wool.

Shadow growled in pleasure, "It'll never go down if you keep that up," he laughed a bit, "Or do you want to be stuck like this all day?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon was already in the kitchen sipping a fresh cup of coffee smiling seeing Mindy walk into the kitchen naked, "I don't know I like it," she joked slurping more of her coffee. "Makes you look so cute and fluffy like a big poodle," she teased. Ebon then noticed Ayane walk up behind Mindy giving her fluffed ass a hard grope.

"See you guys after school," Ayane said already dressed in black pants and a dark blue shirt the wolf walked out of the house with a swish in her tail.

------------------

"What else is there to do all knotted up like this? Normally I just lay in bed with you and make sexy jokes but I'm wide awake and can't go to sleep," Fifi giggled as she stopped wiggling her butt. "It'll be hard for you to drive us to school if I'm sitting in your lap and not to mention that two periods where we don't have class together," she added before curling her big tail around Shadow in a hug.
The OCA
"Don't remind me," Mindy groaned, suddenly straightening up from the sudden grope as Ayane left, "Oh yeah, you two are DEFINATELY sisters." she laughed a bit.

"Well, could just call in absent. I'm sure one more day and they won't call the cops on us." Shadow smiled, "But until then, as long as we're stuck like this." He moved forward, bending Fifi over the dining room table as he began to slowly move his stuck cock around in her pussy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Speaking of club," Ebon side sitting up on the counter while drinking her morning coffee the robe she woar parted showing her bright pink pussy and most of her deep black cleavage, "...what should we do tonight?"

------------------

Fifi puts her arms on the table before starting to moan, "B-but...it'll ruin my attendance," she complained trying to hold back pleasurable sounds. "And I thought you didn't want to make your knot bigger...mmrr" though she smiled a bit she really wanted to stay home and just have sex all day but school was important to her.
The OCA
"Well," a sinister smile crept across Mindy's lips, "We could break in the new girl, or my idea of two wolves ganging up on poor innocent little me." she laughed a bit.

"Can't, ugh, help it," Shadow moaned, pulling her back against his cock with each thrust, "You're just too sexy to resist,"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I like both ideas I'd love to gangbang that pretty ass of yours but...man would I love to give Ayane a crash course in what our club does," Ebon said pulling her leg up on the counter in a thinking pose her sexy black wolf body showing through her robe's opening. The wolf slurped the last of her coffee, "I think we'll show the audience our new member, should be fun." Ebon hops down, tits bouncing, and puts the coffee mug into the sink, "...maybe we can fix Ayane in a school scene and me and you can jump her in the bathroom."

-------------------

"Mmmrr...fine we'll go to school at lunch..." Fifi lifts her left leg up on the table stretching her buttcheek as Shadow humps into her. When she did that juices trail down her right thigh and leg, "Mmrr..! she reaches between her legs grabbing Shadow's balls pulling the wolf into her with each thrust.
The OCA
"Mmm I like," Mindy smiled, admiring Ebon's breasts as she jumped down, "Idea for the scenes not bad either, bet you'd look really sexy in a schoolgirl costume." she moaned softly at the image in her head, "Night can't come soon enough now." she laughed.

Shadow growled as she suddenly grabbed his balls, pushing forward harder as she pulled on them, "Keep that up and we'll be going to work stuck together." he laughed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I bet you do," Ebon said with a grin pushing up her tits giving them a shake for Mindy before letting them fall, "work must come first though." Ebon walked to Mindy giving her breast a loving rub kissing her on the lips before walking passed going back to her room to get dressed for work.

----------------------

"But you keep starting it silly," Fifi said poking her tongue out at him letting his balls go then picking herself up from the table, "And you know Ebon will do everything and anything to pull us apart before we open tonight! You saw how mad she got when Kallen stuffed those keys into her pussy."
The OCA
Mindy pouted cutely, "Don't remind me." she groaned, following Ebon to the bedroom to grab one of her spare outfits she always kept at Ebon's house for when she slept over. She was soon dressed in her bussiness wear, along with her latex outfit underneath it, "Be ready sexy, I'm gonna be so horny I'm gonna fuck your brains out." she smiled.

"Like to, ugh, see her try," Shadow growled, wrapping his arms around her stomache lifting her up in his arms, slamming her down on his cock.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad