Join our server on Discord

My requests from SnK
[Image: attachment.php?aid=734]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Oh my God, that's awesome!!

The guys look so hot!

Thanks so much SnK, I can't wait to see the final version!! :D
[Image: signature.png]
Ahem. Paging Ms. Jess.... Kindly recheck post 21.

Enjoy and have a pleasant day~!
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Oh fucking God, that is awesome!!!!

Thank you so much!!!

Now if you'll excuse me, I need some private time with this pic for the next couple of hours. Twisted
Now if you'll excuse me, I need some private time with this pic for the next couple of hours.

Hee.

I'll go all-out again in the 2nd half.
(04-03-2011 12:44 PM)SnK Wrote: Hee.

I'll go all-out again in the 2nd half.

I'm confused as to whether "going all-out" means you're going to put a lot of time and effort into the pic or if it means that once you're finished, you're going to strip naked and spend hours admiring your work.
Put a lot of time and effort. :P
(04-03-2011 01:05 PM)SnK Wrote: Put a lot of time and effort. :P

Could you at least work on it while naked? It'd add a personal touch to your work that I'd really enjoy. Twisted
Heck, why doesn't he just film that for you. Since that would add even more of a "personal touch".
"Personal touch", ne?

I'll try. :p