Join our server on Discord

My requests from SnK
Hey SnK!

Can you repost those requests you amde since the topic's gone?
[Image: signature.png]
Mega/Rockman ZX:

Digimon Savers:

*I'll try to find the other one in my HD, I forgot where I placed it.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Oh, I almost forgot...

Do you still have that one with them in the DATS uniforms?
Video 
Supposedly he's to be grouped with Clone's OC, before the change in request specification, that is. Can't let this go to waste. Consider this as bonus/complementary item or somebody from DAATS kindly stuff this in the Savers/Data Squad Yaoi Fapo folder...

Last request containing her OCs will cu... Twisted I mean, come soon.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Video 
OC's:

You're really milking that cum joke for all it's worth, eh SnK?

Anyways, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I love the picture! And thanks for posting the Ikuto one too!!!

I'd say more but it could be taken as sexual harassment... :D

The only small teensy itty bitty little problem I have with the pic, is Lex's hips....

They seem kind of, well, girlish....

But, I shouldn't be complaining, thank you once again!!
(09-30-2008 04:18 AM)CloneWarrior Wrote: The only small teensy itty bitty little problem I have with the pic, is Lex's hips....

Yeah, I've been looking at some doujin artwork depicting slim, teen bishie males having girlish hips. >: D

Also, I suggest you save your requests on your CPU's HD, blank CD/DVD, or flashdrive just in case.
Yeah. Do that. Also, Clone or the other DAATS girl will have to upload some of these pics. I don't deal with Yaoi. If SnK wants to he can.
(09-30-2008 02:34 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Yeah. Do that. Also, Clone or the other DAATS girl will have to upload some of these pics. I don't deal with Yaoi. If SnK wants to, he can.

Done. I am a bit yaoi tolerant myself. :D
That's good. I saw it recently. Good uploading.