Join our server on Discord

Let the fun start!
Is there any way we can restore the old themes that were here? I hate the default theme, and there was one that SonicHowler! made that I really liked...
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

There was the Dark one I liked with Flamey at the top- I always used that one. I'd love to see that one restored ._.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(09-18-2008 01:00 AM)senjuro Wrote: Is there any way we can restore the old themes that were here? I hate the default theme, and there was one that SonicHowler! made that I really liked...

From what I know, Lord Patamon said that Wolfie would have to put those in, since he has to reinstall the themes feature back on here. I was wanting to try and make a theme of my own, but that's when I was told this.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
FUCK YEAH!!!! YOU CAN THROW A HURRICANE AT ME, BUT YOU CAN'T KILL ME!!!!

*ahem*

I missed you guys. And, Ike missed me. Feel sorry for those dipheads that tried to ride it out on Galveston Island, though.

...don't know what I'm talking about?

Watch the news.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(09-18-2008 01:00 AM)senjuro Wrote: Is there any way we can restore the old themes that were here? I hate the default theme, and there was one that SonicHowler! made that I really liked...

The images of the other themes are on the servers but I don't know what is the exact CSS style Wolfe used, that will be up to him.

Harie Krauzer your stars are back now, it was a setting on the normal members group that had to be fixed ^^
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I dunno. I like the layout of this style.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
Layouts aren't a problem, and this is as closest as the forum looked like before. Remember that beggars can't be choosers, let's give 'em some time to get all this fixed, they'll be done shortly, I'm sure ;3

WHICH IS WHY... I'll have to move my ass and start typing RP summaries to put my two current awesome RPs that were outbursting activity, it's a loss, but nothing the SDP can't fix. I'll so own everyone with my villains, *ahem* Let's continue our fun. And thanks again to the people that made possible the return of the DaD!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Am gald the forum back. i thought this forum died out like renamon nl but am really gald its still around, i mean where else can i go for furry digi goodness
[Image: Lightrenamon_by_Reagan700.jpg]
Renamon's Army
The problem that I'm the most annoyed with is the mssing PMs....

I was stupid enough to type up drafts of stories in them and not save them other places...

Stupid me....
[Image: signature.png]
Nah, this forum borrowed some lives from a Gatomon to keep going, it only likes to scare the hell out of us XD
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions