Join our server on Discord

Harsh Training (Ray/???)
"Uh... yeah, I do..." Ray said as he yanked his backpack over to him with an invisible force, and fished out a white t-shirt for her to borrow. Or take. He really didn't mind... as long as it made her decent again. Her furry chest was making him feel strange and nervous. But even more so... what did she just do to his cheek? That was new too. He only saw people do it, and Loki said he didn't have to know anything about it. It bothered him though.

((Hmm, you're right! Start fresh? New Characters to test out?))
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
((Let's try recreating the Misato/Ray Battle.))

Name: Misato Renigal
Species: Advanced Human (Omega)
Height: 5'4
Description: Wearing a gothic style dress similar to Shinku from Rozen Maiden but is black and white with a little purple, but is also carrying a black parasol and wearing a black bonnet on her head. Has yellow hair, green eyes, fair skin and a set of Armblade devices underneath her sleeves.
Notes: Can use Omega Energies to completely destroy things. Is well adept to certain Dual Sword techs and Swordtech Magics.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Name: Ray M.
Species: Presumed Human (Infinity Vessel)
Height: 4'10ft
Description: Wears what seems to be a private school uniform (White button-up shirt, black pants, black shoes and a school ID ). He also wears glasses, and a silver digital watch. He usually wears a backpack (items unknown). He has black, soft messy hair, black irises, and some bags under her eyes.
Notes: Is the living vessel of the Norse God, Loki, and the Biblical Demon, Legion. Is very potent with seal magic and has enhanced natural and supernatural mental and physical prowess. Has an unstable personality.

Ths is gonna be tough! XD
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Indeed lol. I still remember the original setting if you want to go with that...

((Darkened city, poring down rain, Ray was in his older form ,standing in the rain while Misato was walking down the street with parasol in hand, deep in thought of her meaning to stay alive if all she was met for was to just kill))
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Oh yeah, with him on top of a building. Waaait, was he in his older form? I thought it was his kid form. He goes into older form after Legion, right?
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
((I'm not sure now... Well, let's have it at that then, with Ray's younger form first.))

A young girl in a black and purple gothic-style dress with a bonnet walked down the wet streets of this unknown city. The rain steadily coming down in sheets, her parasol of the same colors as her outfit shielding her from it's torrent. She was thinking about what the last person said to her. Despite her trying to end his like, he let her live as well... Why? What was the meaning of it? To give her another chance to kill or a chance of redemption? She thought this as she walked, almost oblivious to those around her, if there were anyone around her on this terrible night.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC:

Background Music:

Neodammerung - Don Davis

IC:

"Hello." A young, boyish voice said from behind her, loud and clear. There was no one there, but the voice belonged to a young boy who sat on the edge of the roof of one of the taller building. He was hugging his knees and looking down at her with what seemed to be a curious little smile. "What brings you to this lonely place?" He asked her cheerfully, chuckling. Again his voice sounded as if he was right here next to her despite being so far up. Despite all lights shining through the many building's windows, the streets and skies above the city were dark, and the boy seemed to be the only living creature in the entire city aside from the girl. Not even strays or pigeons lurked here.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers