Join our server on Discord

Harsh Training (Ray/???)
Exclamation 
I came here to have a good RP, but unfortunately, I'm not very experienced at it.
My time lurking was spent on familiarizing myself with the rules, and observing various RPG posting styles and techniques.
I want to improve badly, so this RP is going to be between me and anyone who is a highly experienced, above my rookie player level, and very "tough".
The rules are similar, except my opponent will be anyone who happens to find this RP and meets the requirements above.
Please, you absolutely HAVE to be STRONGER than me, I beg you, NOT to pity, go easy or give me any tips. Battles will end when either me or my opponent is defeated, and rematches are allowed.
I implore you to use your best strategies, moves and characters.
Do not be afraid to put me down or offend me.
Abuse is highly recommended.
Just post your profile, and then signal for the battle to begin.
I cannot change opponents until I defeat the current one.
Have fun. :P

Here is my profile:

Name: Ray

Race: Human

Eyes: Perfect Black (Eigengrau/Eigenlicht)

Height: 5'8

Attire: Typical Filipino Private School Uniform (White polo-shirt, navy-blue pants and school ID). He also wears glasses, and a silver digital watch. He usually wears a backpack (items unknown).

Hair: Black, messy and quite soft.

Personality: laid-back and goofy.

Powers and Abilities: Inhumane speed and strength, mastery in unarmed combat, amazing strategist, minor dabble in seal-magic, and resistance to normal/usual harm. Virtual immunity to heat and fire.

Specialty:
Ascension: Transcends into Loki when life is threatened, or overcome with emotion.
Berserker Rage: Strength and Speed is increased exponentially when overcome with emotional stress, despair or rage/hate. He undergoes an extreme change of personality, his eyes turn red, his hair becomes more rigid and will attack mercilessly. Loki cannot appear when Ray is in berserker rage.

Weaknesses: Extreme lack of confidence. Severely disabled without glasses.

Bio: Ray is a typical high-school student, well, not counting his lack of confidence. He is pushed around a lot and used for entertainment, until one faithful day, Loki, the Norse god of fire, mischief and chaos, is banished from Asgard, and exiled on earth. Loki is then forced to posses Ray imbuing him with 0.1% of his powers. He awaits the day he returns to Asgard, but for now, he must focus keeping Ray alive, for his own sake.

as Loki:

Name: Loki

Race: Asgardian/Jotun/God

Eyes: Anything he wants. (default is Radiant Violet)

Height: Anything he wants. (default is 6'1)

Attire: Loki wears twelve belts, three for each of his arms and legs. He has a red leather vest, black leather pants and spiky, black leather boots. He covers himself with a black cloak and shoulder pads when he isn't fighting. Has tattoos on his back and right arm, and one earing. (default)

Hair: His bangs are long, violet and cover the left side of his face, while he rest of his hair is black and spiky. (default)

Personality: Extremely egotistic, quick to anger. A natural prankster.

Powers and Abilities: Godlike speed, strength, agility, intellect and reflexes. Mastery of all that is Mystic, flight, and manipulation. Immunity to all physical harm to a degree. Shape shifting.

Specialty: Virtually invincible. Control over heat and fire. Immunity to all ailments. Matter manipulation and reality bending to a degree. Nearly limitless stamina and instantaneous regeneration/rejuvenation.

Weakness: Ego, overconfidence. Is driven into a random emotion at the mere mention of either his past or family.

Bio: He was once a powerful god. Now he's stuck in mortal form. But why?

NOTE: Ascension and Loki mode will be disabled, I cannot use them due to the absence of Loki.

This one will be training me in the art of battle. I will use a different male/female character when I train for engaging in sexual RPGs, for those who prefer "furries" or "scalies".

The setting will be so: A barren land that resembles the Savanna. A number of rock formations and shallow ponds are scattered around, along with a few trees. The duel will be by moonlight, and the reason for battle is unknown. Ray is standing under the shade of a bowie tree, waiting.

NOTE: Anything can happen with valid reason. Two-on-one is not against the rules.

If there are any complaints from members or Mods, please say so via posting OOC. Thank You.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
NOTE: I will start calling you "Senpai", "Sensei" or "Master" after these sessions, whether you like it or not. :P
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Don't mind me, just bumping this so it wont go unnoticed at the bottom.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
((I only have three words for you Ray/Loki...

Bring... It... On... ^_^

*NEW CHARACTER* *NEW CHARACTER*

Name: Raye Seriako

Title: Swordswoman

Race: Fox (Furry/Similar to Renamon)

Fur/Skin: Light blue fur, with white on the hands and feet. The tip of her tail is a rare gold color.

Appearance - She wears a simple leather outfit with metal shoulder pads and tasset, the leather top pushing against her breasts, making them stand out. Also she has Leather boots and gloves, a scabbard made of an unknown metal reasts on her left side. On her head she wears a Tiara with a yellow gem in it.

Personality - Always itchin for a fight, she gained plenty of experience in the art of swordplay, making her overconfident at times.

Weapon(s): Mythril Sword - A strong sword that has stayed in her family for generations. It has a strange glow to it.

Armor: : Leather Suit - Standard leather armor, made for easy movement of the limbs.

Special Abilities
Base Techniques (Level 1)
(Sword Style) Fang Blade - A down and up slash attack.
(Sword Style) Twin Demon Fang - Shoots two shockwaves on the ground.
(Sword Style) Mecha Blade - Attack repeatively up and down eight times.
(Sword Style) Teleport Strike - gathers energy around her as she floats, she then teleports to the enemy and an attacks them with a falling stab, a slash, a thrust, then a rising slash, and then she returns to her initial position.
(Sword Style) Rising Phoenix - Leaps into the air and comes down with a firey Pheniox aura on her sword, causing Fire Damage.
(Sword Style) Sword Rain - Thrust rapidly 10 times with each sword.
(Sword Style) Steel - Raises Critical Hit rate.
(Sword Style) Triple Kick - Attacks with three kicks in rapid succession, following a swipe with her tail.
(Magic Style) Aegis Strike - Stabs sword into the ground in front of her and concentraites, creating a blue aura around her, damaging anyone who tries to enter it for a few seconds.

Arcane Techniques (Level 2)
(Magic Style) Burning Phoenix - Jumps into the air and envelops body inside of a fire aura shaped like a Pheniox, then dives at her opponet, causing more damage than Rising Pheonix.
(Sword Style) Mirage - Phases through the enemy, attacking it from behind.
(Sword Style) Lionheart - Gathers battle energy at the tip of her sword and charges at enemy. Doesn't pierce them, but when he stops, the energy changes to a Lion's head, striking any in it's way.
(Magic Style) Sonic Sword Rain - Thrust rapidly 20 times with each sword.
(Sword Style) Dragon Swarm - Does a long chain of slashes at the enemy.
(Sword Style) Coil - Raises speed and attack greatly.
(Magic Style) Chi Healer - Heals a person greatly with the power of chi.
(Magic Style) Life Booster - Revives a person with the power of chi.
(Magic Style) Distortion Blade - Jumps in the air, her sword surrounded by dimensional energy. Then she slams her sword into the ground, creating a dome explosion.

Magic
(Magic Style) Cura - recover 60% Health.

(Special) Triple Trinity - A quick and swift attack that has been known to inflict heavy damage in a few seconds. Can only be used three times with current energy settings.

Other Info - Breast Size - C cup
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: I'm looking forward to this! And don't worry, if you log out, the match will pause on your Next turn!

First Match: Ray/DKM

BGM: None

IC: Ray swallows to quench his dry throat. His opponent would appear eventually, and he knew it wouldn't be an easy battle. Loki wasn't here, and his only weapon was his basic knowledge of seal magic.

"Humanda ka, Ray*." he thought to himself.

*Prepare yourself, Ray.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
A lone figure walks through the barren lands, seeking out her destination, a city that was hosting a fighting tournament. The figure wore a worn, leather cloak, the hood over the face and as it walked, you may tell that it isn't human, with the glimpse of a golden tail behind and under her cloak. Her hands trembling with the upcoming battles, she hastens her step, to try and make it to there quickly.

"Next time, I'll take Flamebolt's offer to ride there, this is taking forever!" The figure said to herself. She sees another lone figure to the distance, a young man who looked like he was waiting for something. Thinking to herself that it may be someone to try and stop her from reaching the city, a preliminary so to speak, she draws out her sword and charges, the built-up feeling of wanting to battle finally winning over as she attempted to use Mecha Blade on him.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ray spots a figure in the distance, and gulped as it drew a sword. "This is it? Already?" Ray thought shakily, his lack of confidence engulfed him, but he dared not show it. "Judging by the way he- oh- she drew her sword... and how she charges- she's a veteran!"

Ray hunched, and dashed at her as well, hands prepared, level to his chest.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Laughing, she said...

"I knew it, Mecha Blade!" She attacks this person with a pattern of up and down slashes, attacking eight times before jumping backwards.

"Think you're good enough for me then?" She said, aiming her sword straight at the young man in front of her. (Think of Hermoine (Harry Potter movie 4) for her voice)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Using seal-magic, he produced shield-like symbols for his hands. he blocked seen times with his hands, and sidesteps the last slash.
He taps her lightly as she passed him, adding one seal on her.
"Not really, but I'm not losing either!" He replied as he swiped at her.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
She backsteps, but he snags her cloak, tearing it.

"Aw, my best cloak... oh well, I don't need it now." She said as she undid the string around her neck and threw the cloak to the ground, revieling her true form to him.

"Name's Raye, and yours is?" Gets into attack position, her sword pointing at this person.

((I didn't realize it till now with the name I selected for her almost matches your chars... ^_^() ))
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions