Join our server on Discord

Harsh Training (Ray/???)
"A-ah!!" Ray dropped his other seal-sword and both of them dispersed as he quickly turned his back on her, covering his eyes. "I didn't- I wasn't- I'm not- I'm sorry! Sorry!" He cried, turning very red. This was probably the first time he saw a woman bare... ever. And the standards his parents beat into his head back when they were alive was still alive within him. He had to respect a woman, even if she was an enemy!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Raye was caught by surprise by her enemy's response... Was she ugly to him? She did see his face blush, so maybe it was that he secretly liked her? These thoughts ran through her head as she saw him turn away. She quietly snuck up behind him, trying her best to suppress her stings from her current injuries, and gives him a hug from behind, pressing her chest against his back for good measure.

"Am I ugly or did you 'really' want to see that because you like me?" She asked playfully, smiling, tho she didn't want to admit that that last attack took a lot out of her so she was playing coy for a little while as she recovered her strength... Though now she was wondering if it would be good to continue or not seeing that her enemy seemed to be fascinated by her.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The kid was muttering something under his breath over and over again when he felt her arms wrap around him suddenly. He froze, only wincing a little when her chest brushed against the light slash on his back. He stood stock still. What was she doing? Did she have him? Was this some kind of move? He was panicking until she asked him if he though she was ugly. What could he say to that? It was strange... this opponent was- she was totally unorthodox!

"N-NO!! You're n-not ugly- I'm- you- I'm not s-supposed to see you!" He stammered, worried. When Loki came back from that quest to retrieve that artifact he was talking about he had a lot of explaining to do! Loki was scary when he he scolds him!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"You're not? ..." Raye asked questionably. Then it hit her as to why he was acting like this. "You've... never been with a girl have you?" She asked him, tho it was a pleasant thought being the first one he's seen like this. She backed off and just then noticed that he was bleeding, and so was she.

"Oh boy... looks like our last attack got the best of us it seems... We're both bleeding." She said as she slumped down backwards, her strength seeming to sap away from her from the worse of the two injuries on her back and blood was flowing a bit more back there. She didn't realize this though as she was panting, looking at the boy once more.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mm." Ray replied, shaking his head and turning around to face her, but kept his head bowed down to avoid looking at her. He winced a little and raised his right hand up to look at it. He folded three fingers, keeping his index and middle finger up. "Lunar Seal, Warmth of Mana..." He whispered, and with his other hand, drew a thin, tiny glowing crescent moon over his two fingers, then encircling it and adding a few glowing runes to it so it looked like there was a tiny energy disk floating an inch above his finger tips. He then reached behind him and traced the disk over his injury, closing and healing it up as it passed over it, his shirt even mending itself.

When he was done, he looked at her. She looked like she got it pretty hard, but he kept his eyes away from her lady bits. "Are... are we still fighting?"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Raye's energy, or blood, was still leaking out of her, and now it's really gotten low, almost to the point where she felt faint. Her eyes looked distant as she smiled and looked at the boy once more, not even realizing for a second that her own blood had started dripping onto the ground.

"No, I guess we're done for now..." She said with a smile as her strength gave out completely. "Pity... I did like you though." She said as Raye fell forward, no longer being able to support herself up. She tried to use her own curing magic, but again heer strength was too low and it sounded like moaning a litle to anyone else.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"R-Raye?" The infinity vessel panicked, clutching his hair. "Oh no, you're bleeding a lot!" He cried, panicking. They were no longer fighting, they weren't enemies, he had to help her! With his index finger, he drew an even bigger disk shaped glowing seal with a quarter crescent moon in the air in front of him. "Lunar Seal, Ether Bestowal!" He commanded, and another circular seal with the same crescent moon but different symbols encircling it appeared under her, a strange force lifted her upright and a few inches off the ground, ruffling her fur as her wounds shone brightly with light, closed up and healed completely, even replenishing the blood she lost, and a bit of her energy. The circle floating in front of Ray faded away, and and the circle underneath Raye dissipated like ash crumbling, and the force slowly disappeared with it, lowering her back down to her feet slowly before vanishing completely.

Ray panted a little. She said that she liked him. No one liked him. Especially not after battling him. She was new. "Are you okay?"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Raye moaned a little as she opened her eyes, seeing that she was now standing up again. She looked over herself and saw that she was fully recovered again.

"Did... did you do this to me?" She asked in amazement. Not waiting for an answer, she leaped up and hugged Ray for doing that to her, restoring her injuries, tho now she realized that her strength wasn't fully back yet and stumbled into Ray as she hugged him, putting all of her weight on him by accident tho she didn't mean to if she pushed him over.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Again caught off guard, he yelped in surprise, thinking she had attacked him again as he landed on his butt. Wait... she wasn't attacking him, just holding on to him. Was she tired? Her arms around him felt strange... he wasn't used to contact like that. "Easy- I think your magical energy isn't replenished yet..." He told her, keeping absolutely still. He couldn't deal with situations like these. He wished Loki was around, Loki always knew what to do.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Oh... I see..." Raye said, a little embarrassed. She gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "Thanks for the recovery still..." She said as she rolled off of him, panting a little, arms outstretched as she rested for a little while to recover her strength back again. "Do you happen to have a ... spare shirt I could have for now?" She asked curiously to Ray, not wanting to always be looking like this to be honest.

((I guess that's it for that unless you want to continue this a little longer?))
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions