Join our server on Discord

Harsh Training (Ray/???)
ooc: lol- yeah!

ic: Ray half-smiled. "Ray." He replied as he tightened his grip on the disc-like, light blue symbols on his palms, elongating the symbols into a dual-sword like shape.

"Nice to do battle with you." He added respectfully, bowing his head momentarily, the sword shaped symbols glowing like lightsabers. They were as effective as normal swords.

"She- she's strong! A-and pretty!" He thought to himself.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Hmmm, I wonder if it was fate, that two rays of light cross each other's path... but let's see which one breaks through!" Raye runs and jumps into the air, shouting "Rising Pheniox!" as an aura of fire covered her sword in the shape of a Pheniox as she came down, aiming straight at him.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, if it was fate that two rays of light cross each other, then maybe-" Ray crossed the swords, summoning a circular glowing seal to block the attack.

The seal started to crack, and then shattered, giving him time to evade her blade, as the fire would do him no harm.
He tapped her again, adding another hidden seal. Three more, and she wouldn't be able to move.
"-it's one of our destinies to put the other out!" Ray rebutted, and slashed her as she crossed him.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
*Used a Phoenix Down on this thread*

Raye leaped away to avoid the slash,but it seemed to be useless as when she stopped, she then noticed a cut on her torso armor, though she was fast enough that it didn't pierce her.

"Indeed... but which one will puff out first?" Raye asks tauntingly as she ran back at Ray with her sword behind her back. "Mecha Slash!!" She shouted, using another sword tech which involved 4 up and down slashes at once.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
With one arm behind him and one arm in front of him, the swords compromised of seals acted as a shield for him as he took her attack head on by launching himself at her, spinning his horizontal body parallel to the ground in midair rapidly to parry the four up and down slashes before suddenly cross-slashing her at the chest while still airborne. He said nothing while he did this, though he thought to himself "I'd much rather no light was lost today... this world is filled with so much darkness already."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
*Uses another on this one >.< Sorry for the late reply*

Raye felt the attack as it knocked her back, and cut up her leather armor almost neatly in four pieces. "Nice counter... but was that your true intention, or did you want to sneak a peek at me?" Raye asked Ray with a sly smile. Striking the ground twice, she sends two shockwaves towards Ray, to force him to move himself into a position to attack with Teleport Blade.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Her statement caught Ray off-guard, and he couldn't help but blush deeply. Despite this, he kept a straight face and stabbed his sealswords downward in front of him and left them there, like glowing roadsigns. They halt and disperse the shockwaves and he slams his palms onto the disc-shaped runes and they fire twin beams of concussive magical energy at Raye. "N-no! I didn't!" He said as he countered.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Raye managed to complete her technique in time and used the Teleport Blade to evade the attack as well as slash down at Ray once, then ported back, tho the ends of the energy attack caught the end of her tail and it was smoking a little. "Ow ow ow ow!!!" She said as she tried to put out the little fire that had appeared just below the gold part of her tail end.

((I know, late reply... And I haven't been here in a while ._. *Revived thread* I still want to try and recreate the Miasto/Ray battle after this one like before the loss if possible...))
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
((Thasokay! We can still continue!! XD))

Ray was caught a little off-guard by the teleport attack and turned his body a little, as much as he could, just barely managing to avoid a serious injury. Her sword cut the back of his shirt open, a thin line of red blossomed from his back and onto his clothes. He grunted, and gritting his teeth, he pulled one of the swords out and tossed it at the area she teleported from just as she returned to it like a boomerang, hoping to catch her by surprise. The cut stung, but he pulled the other sword out and and lunged at her, darting after the spinning sword.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Raye was so concerned with putting her tail out that she didn't think about watching her surroundings. She almost missed the spinning sword but not before she tried to evade Ray's attack, which sent her right into the spinning sword's path! The dual attack got her from both sides, cutting the straps to her leather armor on her back completely and leaving a red streak there as well. Leaping out of the way, she lands a few feet away, her torso armor falling off completely, exposing her furry chest of white fur with blue on the sides.

"You... little pervert..." She whispered to him, her own back stinging now. "Was this your intent from the start?" Raye asked him, a little twinkle in her eyes as well as pain as she readied her sword, not making any effort to hide herself.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions