Join our server on Discord

Starcraft
I wouldn't "BAWL" about the price if it was ONE game, but they're releasing it as THREE games, and I doubt this is because the game is so huge it can only be shipped as three separate games. There is no point of releasing three games if you're only going charge a third of the normal cost for each. Unless Blizzard is TRYING to be annoying.

AS FOR BATTLE.NET, let's save this argument for when they tell us more. They've only said that they MIGHT charge for battle.net, which I said above. (Er, before. I'm on the third page now, it seems.)
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
All you can really say about the matter is that Blizzard are focusing on World of Warcraft, so they can make more money from their idiots...uh, i mean fans.
It was the same story with Dungeon Keeper...classic game, loads of folks liked it...but as son as EA got their grubby paws on it, they did fuck all with it...
Theres very few game producers left who are still working WITH their fanbase instead of sucking money from them...Bungie i think are still going strong, what with Recon and the new Halo 3 map pack on their way and Infinity Ward are being pretty nice to their customers too - releasing a WW2 game with COD4's features.

All i can say is i never did play Starcraft, but i am looking forward to number 2 because it looks brilliant.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Tri-Ace is in major cooperation with their fanbase, not a single sucky game yet.