Join our server on Discord

Starcraft
A general discussion thread about my favourite game of ALL time. STARCRAFT. I, along with tens of thousands of other people, STILL play starcraft online. Tons of things to do, and you can make your own maps. There is never a time you won't find something to play online. In my opinion, starcraft is the greatest Real Time Strategy game of all time. The gameplay is perfect, and the races are balanced. Nobody goes "OMFG, (RACE) IS SOOOO OVERPOWERED!11! NERFFF!!11!"

Discuss strategies, discuss the missions, discuss your favourite races, discuss Brood War, discuss Starcraft ll, Discuss anything starcraft related.

Also, if anyone wants to challenge me to a "What Starcraft unit says (Quote)" contest, I'll be happy to accept.

Side note: If there is some other Starcraft topic floating around out there, you may close this topic and direct me to it.
I miss Starcraft, especially the Gundam version!

Yavol!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
i died when i saw the trailer to starcraft II. i sat there for five minutes after it was done and did nothing but stare. i hope it won't be dropped like ghost was. blizzard is doing it so it shouldn't be, but still....

valkyrie

i sense a soul in search of awnsers
Veemon's Followers
Kekeke
ummm what does that have to do with starcraft, amaterasu?
Veemon's Followers
Blue Rover Wrote:ummm what does that have to do with starcraft, amaterasu?

That's from a meme all over the internet. It usually goes along with "ZERGLING RUSH!" because the zerglings make a "Kekeke" sound when you click on them.
huh never heard of it.
Veemon's Followers
Zealots zealots zealots zealots!
Annihilate...
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Sorry for the long-ass revival, but god. On topic this is. I just had an epic game with my brother against a load of my friends. I'm surprised they played till the end; since the game was elapsed as '5:26:13' at the end of the game. We luckily won, after using two different tactics. The first was Protoss Cannon Wave (Constantly building turrets in a circle or half crescent shape and covering most of the level with them) and the last one was Ghost Nuke, pretty much explanatory as we just kept buying nukes and nuking them over and over.

Best. Starcraft Game. Ever.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds