Join our server on Discord

Starcraft
Starcraft 2 is about to be released. Or it has been. Anyone stoked? ^^?
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
OH

EM

FRICKIN

GEE!!!

*hyperventilating*

...y-yes, I'm excited.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Hm, I don't even remember making this topic. Oh well.

Asesino shall now share his opinion on Starcraft 2.

I, for one, am -NOT- excited. Oh sure, I was excited when it was first announced, I was shitting my pants in excitement. There was NO way Blizzard could screw up Starcraft for me, and then they did.

"Oh," says Blizzard. "Turns out Starcraft 2 is going to be THREE games."

That is a DICK MOVE no matter how you look at it. I am NOT paying for three games. I wouldn't complain if they waited a year or so before going, "Oh, you liked Starcraft 2? Well, we've made an expansion!" But no. They tell us they're going to charge us for TWO expansion packs BEFORE they've released the god damned game! That is bullshit! You don't do that. Release them at the same god damned time, pricks! I would pay for Starcraft 2 if they held off on it, and then released it as a box set for about a hundred dollars, but not three full priced games released months after each other.

I'm sorry if I'm talking out of my ass, but this drives me nuts. I'm already pissed off about them making the game I was looking forward to so much THREE games, but now they're saying they might charge for Battle.net. Way to go, Blizzard, not only have you ruined Starcraft 2 for me for the second time, you've also ruined Diablo 3 for me. The best part about Diablo and Starcraft was that you could play them online out of the box without any subscription fee. I can understand they want to make money, but christ Blizzard, didn't you JUST CHARGE me for a game you've already CHARGED me for, TWICE, while CHARGING me a monthly subscription? Why don't I just bend over now? It would save us both some time.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
Quote:"Turns out Starcraft 2 is going to be THREE games."

Well if it's true, we're fucked literally. The battle.net thing is only a problem for those who play online. I just play with friends at the house over a LAN.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Go me! My country's leader in bootlegging. I'll so get the three games for 10 bucks a week after they're released. I loved Star Craft, although I hated Kerrigan. Bitch liked to die a lot. I liked creating maps though! I remember making a PCV (Or whatever the Terran builders are called) the mean big bad boss that killed everything. Disproportion is so tasty.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
If I remember correctly, the Starcraft Battle.net was free. Are they gonna charge for you to use it, now?
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Quote:I remember making a PCV (Or whatever the Terran builders are called) the mean big bad boss that killed everything. Disproportion is so tasty.

I personally love my good old Siege Tanks and my Ghosts. Siege blows up almost anything that's on land and Ghosts... well... can we say 'weapons of mass destruction in a package'? X3
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(12-31-2008 11:48 AM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: If I remember correctly, the Starcraft Battle.net was free. Are they gonna charge for you to use it, now?

They can't. They'd have to charge eveyrone and then everyone would quit Warcraft 3. They would only be screwing themselves to charge Battle.net fees. About Starcraft 2 being 3 games however, Starcraft 1 was over nine thousand games!!! But seriously, I doubt it'll be 150$ or something, it'll probably be the price of 2 games for 3. Also, chances are they aren't expansions, the other 2 disks are probably something else. Heck, one may be for the editor, one for the game itself, and one for the campaign. Who knows? But before you bawl and bitch about prices, wait for the prices to be released.
Starcraft 2 IS going to be 3 games and two of them are going to be expansions. Blizzard has already announced this. No separate disks for the campaign editor, EXPANSIONS. As for battle.net, they don't have to charge for OLD games, they only have to charge for the new ones. Trust me, Blizzard is going to do anything they can to suck every last penny through your ass.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
Like I said before, and this time actually listen, don't bawl about the prices until you actually see them. Also, WC3 is far from being old, it's been updated so much an expansion would hardly do the same. Also, they would because Battle.net has interconnected servers, WC3 players can tlak to SC, Diablo players run on the SAME server as SC, and of course Diablo and WC3 players can talk. All their games are interconnected save WoW.