Join our server on Discord

Monster Hunter: UNITED
Sorn drunk his half of the potion and grabbed the first aid kits, then walked up to Sean "Quiet, we don't want it to know we're here."

OOC:I deleted the wrong post>_>
OOC: ok, guys... I'm going to need you to delete those posts up intil Sorn drinks the other half... you just skipped through the whole thing and GM, you powerplayed the dragon... remember, at the beginning of the rp I said I was taking control of the monsters...

also, I know I wasn't clear on the post flood rules, but each player has two posts... when they post twice, they must wait for my next post, so they can get another two posts...

during combat, it's limited to one...
As soon as the hunters gather their things, a strange grunting can be heard through the clearing in the trees. Then a chorus of the grunting could be heard. Perhaps there were monsters behind the trees? Either way, they were now stranded, as the Aptonoth began walking the other way at a quick pace.

OOC: you won't be able to remount them until the mission is finished, or you abandon the mission.
Sorn took the cross off his back and looked around "I think we have company."
sean removed the sword from the sheath slowly
"well lets test the potion out"
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
The growling sounds do not charge at them, nore reveal themselves. They mearly seem to stay behind the trees. Either way, thhe hunters must choose to either continue their course in that direction, or abandon the task they were sent on.
well i say we take a look
sean glances at sorn and grins
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"Wouldn't hurt to see what it is. For all we know, it could be friendly."Sorn said while slowly unwrapping the gun.
sean walked slowly into the clearing
"well lets find out"
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
As Sean walked into the clearing, an amazing site hit his eyes. There weren't any monsters there at all, or at least the bad kind. There were a score of aptonoth near a river, grazing around the plains as well. Many of the Aptonoth were resting under the warming rays of the sun, as they watched their calves(or whatever baby cows are called) as they played together. It seemed like an amazing site. They made that loud sound, as it was heard a little more clearly, it sounded a bit like a horn going off.