Join our server on Discord

Monster Hunter: UNITED
Strange enough, I dreamed that I made this rp.. so here I am, making it..
here's a video of monster hunter, it's the best one out there...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGOpbZ85g5U
STORY:

Hunters gather from all around the world. Many seeking their fortunes, be it treasures, delicacies, fame, honor, or for strength. Those succesful enough to survive against many formidable beast can call themselves hunters.

But, sadly.. Many monsters have been ravaging more and more villages, as many of the greatest hunters fall prey to these attacks.

The vilage chieftains are now looking to the young and willing, searching for new heroes. Will you answer their calls?

WELCOME TO MONSTER HUNTER: UNITED!

CLASSES:

Blade Master- True masters of power. Even though their name speaks of blades, they do not only have masteyr over bladed weapons, but any melee weapon conceived.

Gunner- Hunters that battle from a distance. Since they have not honed their bodies to withstand multiple attacks, they generally use ranged weaponry.

WEAPONS: (B=blade master, G= gunner)

Sword and shield: Simple one handed weapon, accompanied with a shield for defence. B

Two-hander:a much larger sword, used mainly to chop off the tail and head of dragons. B

Lance: A weapon used mainly to attack a dragons' weakspot. accompanied with a small sheild for defence. B

Dual-Wield: Two weapons dual wielded together to maximize damage. B

Mace: A slow weapon used mainly to damage hard-shelled monsters. B

Light Bow/gun: Deals a low amount of damage, but is easier to re-load and put away. G

Heavy bow/gun: Deals even more damage than light bows/guns, but is large and clumsy to run with. G

PROFILES:

NAME:
ORIENTATION:
CLASS:(Blademaster or gunner)
WEAPON-TYPE:(from list above)
WEAPON:(name of your weapon, and a description of it)
DESCRIPTION:
SPECIAL PERK:(name only one, and give a brief descirption of it)

RULES:

-no god-modding
-no powerplay
-no more than 3 characters(each character can be a different class)
-no whining/bitching(:P)

If you guys would like for me to place a Bestiary, I could...

OBJECTIVE:

You are a hunter, and as one, you undergo quests/tasks, which range from gathering items, to slaying dragons. You may tackle each quest as a group of four, but no more, except for special occasions, such as when Lao Shen Lung has surfaced, or Yuan Guruga has appeared.

Alright, lesse who joins up, oh and I will be commanding the creatures in this one...plus give you guys quests.

Yiffing is allowed, and if you wish... you can prolly get yiffy with the monsters/dragons.

As I said before, if you need me to put a bestiary up, I can.
NAME:sean
ORIENTATION:straight
CLASSB
WEAPON-TYPEtwo-hander
WEAPON nabirou:5 feet heavy sword
DESCRIPTION:5"11 broad shoulder sword slung across top left to bottom right dark green and grey clothes with leather brace underneath
SPECIAL PERKessence each time a enemy falls to my blade it is that bit more effective against one of the same type
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
NAME: Sorn
ORIENTATION: straight
CLASS: gunner
WEAPON-TYPE: heavy gun
WEAPON: Soudai kurosu(grand cross)
DESCRIPTION: This is it
SPECIAL PERK: Grand blast-Will search the target for any weakness,then charge energy in the gun and fire at the target,the bullet leaving a white energy trail.
For example,they're fighting a creature with one eye.He'll take aim at the eye and charge, shooting soon afterwards. The shot will destroy the eye, effectively blinding the beast.
Ok, I've given it enough time, if people wish to play, then they can create their characters and join in whenever...

IC:
Letter found tacked on your door Wrote:Welcome to the world of hunting. Congratulations are also in order for completing and passing the hunter exam. You have proven yourself worthy. If you would like to begin working for the village, there are many tasks available for many kinds of hunters. Simply head to the guild hall and talk to the Village Chieftain.

We hope you will aspire to becoming the best you can be!
Village council.

This note has been foud on your door. It has been exactly four days since you passed that gruelling exam. You should be happy, since you have proven your capabilities, and are now a licensed hunter. The note does say you should head to the guild hall and begin your work. Pherpas you should also check for any allies you can find before taking a few of these quests. It WOULD make things easier for you.
hmm. the hunter guild well it's a 3 hour march so why not
3 hours later...
well i got here and i only got attcked by 4 trolls 6 dwarfs 9 geese and 3 charvaes oh and a falling branch not a bad day in all
*walks up to the door and knocks loudly*
hellloooo anyone in
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
The door to the guild slowly opens outward, as a short balding mand steps out. He looks Sean up and down. "A bit young... hmm, puny.. I wonder how you managed to pass the exam.." The short man says. He let's out a small cough, before pulling out a pipe, lighting one end, before bringing it to his lips, and inhaling. He blows the smoke at Sean, letting it come out slowly. "I bet you're looking for work, right?" the little man says.
"of course why else trek for 3 hours"exclaimed sean"oh and size is no indication of power"
sean looked around in wonderment the place seemed magical to him since the houses in his villiges where simple woodhuts anywhere was majestic
"so know of anywhere i can find work"he said
"i need this work my village is starving "he thought
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"Well, you've come to the right place, lad. And sorry for making fun of your stature.. You just don't see any young hunters, such as yourself. Well, here are a few tasks you may undertake..." the little man says, taking another drag from the pipe, blowing it off in the other direction.
OOC: note that the number of * I put means the level of difficulty for the quest
IC:
Quest List Wrote:* Quests
1. Slay the Velocidrome!
2. Forage in the Forest!

** Quests
1. Raid the Wyverns' nest!

*** Quest
1. A-Rathalos Hunting we will go.

"It would be a good idea to take the easier quests first, unless you can gather a team of hunters to tackle the harder quests." The man says. "Oh, and before ye go, I am the village elder, or chieftain."
Sorn arrived at the guild, smoke coming out of the gun barrel "Man those beasts are annoying." He looked at Sean and the short man "I'm ready for anything."
"are you ready to go into battle and be eaten alive by a dragon"inquired sean"sorry something my late father said
"well are there any jobs""or food"he asked hopefully"im starving"
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz