Join our server on Discord

Monster Hunter: UNITED
Sorn quickly mounted the aptonoth and watched the wyrm in the distance "Forest."
sean was hurtling off in the distancewhen suddenly the aptonth stopped and went flying
"waaarrrggghh"
luckily however he managed to do a flip and hit a tree spread like a x bounce off and turn around
(just like ratchet and clank)
"never again"
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Sorn's aptonoth stopped beside Sean "No time for showing off."
"hey i fell"he stated"but i think we might be there"sean points to the right"theres the supplies...i think"
sean straightens himself up dusts himself off and adjusts his strap again
"well hop down and we'll check out what we've got"
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
They soon arrived at the camp. In the camp was a supply box, which contained a few first aid kits, 2 smoke screen grenades, and a Devil potion(increases strength). There was also a bed for them to rest in and recover wounds, not to mention a delivery box(where they must deliver the egg to finish the quest).
ooc:we have to limit ourselves to two posts each unless we go comabt in which case it's one post till altima can explain/narrate a few things

ic:
sean went to look at the supplies
"hey sorn theres devil's potion it's really rare"
"here take the potion you'll need it in a melee"
sean tossed the potion to sorn
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
[Image: rathalosxx3.jpg]

Suddenly, the creature flies by, but the hunters remain undetected. The Wyvern let's out a loud cry, as another cry is heard, a more desperate cry. Perhaps it found prey?
"oh s**t"he half shouted only just keeping the presence of mind to be quiet"that had to be the wyrm"
he looks at sorn"the way i see it we have a choice of three options
i run in and kill it now while it feeds
ii run in now and take the egg
iii wait till it falls asleep and take the egg then"
"any ideas"
while sayin this sean has lowered himself down and rolled down to a bush his green and grey clothing helping camoflauge him
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Sorn tossed the potion back to Sean "You'll need that more then me. I say you should try to get the egg now while I provide cover fire if things get hairy."
"so lets see i go charging at the targets base while you hold behind to shoot them"sean caught the potion
"alright i'll take half you take half"
sean took a long draught
"ahh god it's sick your turn"
sean handed sorn the potion then unsheathed his sword and picked up the grenades
"alright i'll try this way"
sean broke through the trees and saw a cave over a short plain
"it's here"he called back

sorry altima
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz